What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

krsone21 2012 PDSL Commentary (1 Viewer)

Through 7 rounds, I like what Gammma and krsone have going on. I think they are the teams with the most balance of talent so far. I like the renesauz team too.I like what Pasquino and Bloom have going on, but it will be interesting to see how they make up for only taking one RB early.Not a big fan of what Fiddles and sinman have going on.
Well, the more I look at mine, the more I think I reached on some players. When I took Gonzalez, it was between him and Pettigrew, and I felt there was a big drop off at that position after those two. I may have been able to wait a little longer on one of the two, however. Moss, Boldin, and Washington are either #1 or #2 on their respective teams, but that's not saying a lot. Hopefully it works out for me. I agree with Renesauz that going for QB2 this early makes me feel "dirty," like the feeling that I could have gone elsewhere and waited. But if I did that, I'd be stuck with QB30 and reaching badly for a backup. I have Brady, but even he will throw up a stinker or two, and that's assuming he stays healthy all year. I was REALLY hoping for Decker, and nearly grabbed him instead of Kolb. Was really hoping he'd last until the 8.06 pick, but he was snagged shortly after I took Kolb. :wall:

Did I miss the news story where Starks lost a leg or something?

4.3 YPC

His RBBC partner was cut

32 CAREER total touches on the bench behind him

I smell breakout

Did I miss the news story where Starks lost a leg or something?4.3 YPCHis RBBC partner was cut32 CAREER total touches on the bench behind himI smell breakout
just cant run behind a fullback b/w the tackles. maybe lead back in RBBC, but i wouldnt be surprised at all to see GB go RB in 2nd or 3rd.

Did I miss the news story where Starks lost a leg or something?4.3 YPCHis RBBC partner was cut32 CAREER total touches on the bench behind himI smell breakout
just cant run behind a fullback b/w the tackles. maybe lead back in RBBC, but i wouldnt be surprised at all to see GB go RB in 2nd or 3rd.
Plus Kuhn stealing a handful of easy TDs.
i took a long look at starks a few times in these drafts....his production just seems like it should be more in that offense....it just isn't for some reason....grant possibly not coming back could be a bad sign as it may mean they have designs to bring in someone else that could challenge for more of starks piece of the pie....had grant actually been kept around might have been better for starks owners.....drafting or bringing somebody else in could be worse...let alone the goaline love/value that kuhn and rodgers with his rushing td's steal.....i agree this could be an area where GB surprises us by drafting or signing Benson or somebody like that....

commentary on others... (wow is WR the value position this year)

Norseman - solid start, should be good at TE, fine at QB and potentially great at RB2. need to do some work at WR

Krsone - fred davis could be a steal and you're rock solid at WR1/WR2. deangelo works as an RB2 anchor. eli in 2nd feels a little early, but draft slot forced your hand

fiddles - love the calvin/brown/smith wr trio and smith was a steal. a lot riding on richardson

pasq - like me, stuck with a potential bye landmine (PHI) 4/5 WR combo was terrific value and meachem has upside as a 3. very strong

gamma - Gore/Bradshaw could be terrific, but some health/age worries. luck upside wasted b/c of rodgers, but probably BPA. need TE help

meno - rg3 and mcfadden have to stay healthy... cook/celek could work out very very well at TE and good wr trio, but work to do

AP - charles holmes garcon and spiller all have the upside to make this team very strong. ryan probably great value at QB too. very strong

shadow - Brees-White-Finley-Harvin maybe best core 4 in draft. needed to go RB in 5 or 7. Sanchez wasted pick.

valence - DMoore one of the steals of the draft, great WR trio for only 4-5-7, not sure I love that much riding on Tamme. like sloughing backup QB w/Newton

sinrman - nwash may outproduce boldin and moss, KK wasted pick. Doesnt feel like there's much upside here

rene - sick WR start, but meant missing value later. love the RB values in 3/6. dont like how much is on olsen after poor finish to 2011.

SteelDillo - Julio/Bowe in 3-4 are you kidding me? then Crabtree in 8th? wow. daniels has upside where you got him. very strong

HitNRun - dont feel like Witten, Turner, Greene will deliver good ROI. 3 RBs in first 6 is tough. Vulnerable to Romo injury

bro1ncos - big time boom/bust trio of wideouts. not loving the locker pick with big invest in Rivers. with WR health + ingram breakout, strong

phenix - great start and peyton could be real value. blackmon big upside too. maybe lacking punch at TE, but solid

Last edited by a moderator:
3.04 QB - Michael Vick

1.04 RB - Shady McCoy

4.13 WR - Marques Colston

5.04 WR - Stevie Johnson

2.13 TE - Vernon Davis

I like it so far. On the downside, Vick injury history and two Eagles, but the plus is I get virtually all rushing TDs for the Eagles.

Really like the value at WR at the 4/5 turn. I think Colston and Stevie Johnson should both be good for 70-75 catches, 1,000 yards and 7-8 TDs each.
6.13 QB - Joe Flacco7.04 WR - Robert Meachem

Wanted to sure up the QB position and knew that they'd be flying off the board again, so very happy to see Joe Flacco still there on the board. Solid performer and never has missed a start in four years (kiss of death).

Would've loved Torrey Smith both from a value and as a "big upside pair" with getting both TDs from the connection, but wasn't meant to be. Glad to settle with a big WR target in Meachem with the Chargers as my WR3.
8.13 Jeff Pasquino - Stevan Ridley, NE, RB34 9.04 Jeff Pasquino - David Wilson, ROOK, RB39

Addressing the need on this team with back-to-back RB picks. Thrilled to see Ridley come back as I think he's a step up from BJGE for NE and will be the goal line back - a major plus in Survivor. I think he can easily be a Top 25 RB.

Followed the Hokies a good deal in the past few years and liked most everything I saw out of Wilson. Could have gone Miller but preferred Wilson slightly. Neither are bad picks. Decided against Best (concussions / injury) and Blount (could be paired or beaten out by a rookie).

The one guy I really didn't like passing on was KWII at TE. Great pick for value and in general as I think he's the last of the upper tier TEs and he averages 60+ catches a year. That's a ton of points in 2PPR. Nice pick krsone21. Had he come back to me I doubt I could've passed on that value, even with more need at RB.

Re-posting this from the draft thread.

All....Not sure why the speed of this draft is decidedly slower than the other PDSL, but I would like to bring it to your attention that we're going to all have compressed clocks if we don't pick up the pace. This draft has to be done by the NFL Draft, which is two weeks from today (awesome).So let's try and pick up the pace some and get some more picks in. Not singling anyone out and I am not going to go through the whole list to figure out why we're slow, but we are for whatever reason.Now's the time to acknowledge it and just keep it moving. We need to do over 20 picks a day for the next 2 weeks to get this in, so no time like the present to pick it up.I'll try and help with lists / PMs for those who want the help. Pretty sure there are others here too who will do the same.Thanks.

At the halfway point

QB

Phillip Rivers and Jake Locker

RB

MJD, Mark Ingram, Mike Tolbert, Kendall Hunter

WR

Kenny Britt, Mike Williams(TB), Sidney Rice, Andre Caldwell

TE

Brandon Pettigrew

DEF

Denver

I feel good about where my team is at so far. I have some question marks, but now the second half of the draft is about drafting players that can win a league for you. With a 16 team draft this will get fun finding any value out there.

3.04 QB - Michael Vick

1.04 RB - Shady McCoy

5.04 WR - Stevie Johnson

2.13 TE - Vernon Davis

I like it so far. On the downside, Vick injury history and two Eagles, but the plus is I get virtually all rushing TDs for the Eagles.

Really like the value at WR at the 4/5 turn. I think Colston and Stevie Johnson should both be good for 70-75 catches, 1,000 yards and 7-8 TDs each.

Wanted to sure up the QB position and knew that they'd be flying off the board again, so very happy to see Joe Flacco still there on the board. Solid performer and never has missed a start in four years (kiss of death).

Would've loved Torrey Smith both from a value and as a "big upside pair" with getting both TDs from the connection, but wasn't meant to be. Glad to settle with a big WR target in Meachem with the Chargers as my WR3.
8.13 Jeff Pasquino - Stevan Ridley, NE, RB34 9.04 Jeff Pasquino - David Wilson, ROOK, RB39

Addressing the need on this team with back-to-back RB picks. Thrilled to see Ridley come back as I think he's a step up from BJGE for NE and will be the goal line back - a major plus in Survivor. I think he can easily be a Top 25 RB.

Followed the Hokies a good deal in the past few years and liked most everything I saw out of Wilson. Could have gone Miller but preferred Wilson slightly. Neither are bad picks. Decided against Best (concussions / injury) and Blount (could be paired or beaten out by a rookie).

The one guy I really didn't like passing on was KWII at TE. Great pick for value and in general as I think he's the last of the upper tier TEs and he averages 60+ catches a year. That's a ton of points in 2PPR. Nice pick krsone21. Had he come back to me I doubt I could've passed on that value, even with more need at RB.
Continuing to talk to and about myself...10.13 Jeff Pasquino - New England Patriots, D/ST5

11.04 Jeff Pasquino - Philadelphia Eagles, D/ST7

I took two defenses - somewhat early it seems - but after having starters and being unimpressed with what was out there at other positions, I felt it was a good idea to get two Top 10 defenses and lock up solid performance at another position. Volatility is high (high variance) with defensive scoring, but having two teams that have what appear to be good schedules looks good to me. I figured a lot of defenses would start going with 150+ positional guys gone, which was partly true but not entirely.

Some players to throw out discussion points (as good draft picks) in the last 2-3 rounds:

RB - Shane Vereen (good PPR value)

RB - Toby Gerhart (who knows about ADP's recovery)

RB - Kevin Smith (someone in Detroit will have good value, hard to tell who)

RB - Ryan Williams (forgotten man in AZ, if he recovers from the injury he could be very strong)

WR - Randall Cobb (good upside, especially in best ball / Survivor)

WR - Danny Amendola (good PPR guy if he is healthy and fills slot role)

TE - Martellus Bennett (a great sleeper with him switching teams)

Some players to throw out discussion points (as good draft picks) in the last 2-3 rounds:RB - Shane Vereen (good PPR value)RB - Toby Gerhart (who knows about ADP's recovery)RB - Kevin Smith (someone in Detroit will have good value, hard to tell who)RB - Ryan Williams (forgotten man in AZ, if he recovers from the injury he could be very strong)WR - Randall Cobb (good upside, especially in best ball / Survivor)WR - Danny Amendola (good PPR guy if he is healthy and fills slot role)TE - Martellus Bennett (a great sleeper with him switching teams)
RB's- Vereen and Gerhart strike me as really solid value picks. Ryan Williams will be if he's healthy but last I heard he was still working his way back. I realize we have months until the season starts but I'm thinking he might not be himself until 2013 but not a bad shot here.Kevin Smith I don't agree with. Tried out for multiple teams last year and no one wanted him. Detroit eventually signed him out of desperation.No one besides Detroit wanted him during this FA period. Due to fresh legs and no defensive focus he looked good at first. But not long before his freshness evaporated and his injuries mounted. Leshoure and Best are shaky but both should be back and they might add someone else. Add it up and I see a crowded backfield with Smith the least talented player of the group. WR's- I agree with Cobb as an upside best ball guy. Not so on Amendola. Different system, is the slot guy going to continue to be so valuable? Some other WR's on that team strike me as similar slot/possession type options that could further cut into Amendola's role. Still after I list all these negatives it's hard for me to say he was a bad pick I guess I'm just dubious he goes back to his productive slot role from 2010. TE-Agree very much on MartyB. I took him in the 18th round of the WSL draft on the idea he'd land as a starter and he landed at a place better than I could have hoped. He's got high upside and at worse should give you a few usable games. I've been considering him for the past few rounds but mentally had an issue taking a guy this early I got so much later in previous draft.Two more guys I saw as really good value.Jacoby Ford- Denarious Moore is the guy I'd gamble on first but Ford still might be best WR on team. Last year was pretty much a throw away year and he never was all the way healthy. Very curious what he can do when healthy playing with Palmer. Palmer does not get a lot of fanfare for this but I think he might be one of the better WR fantasy maker QB's going. Chad and TJ went to crap without him. Breathed life into a dead TO. He made Jerome Simpson look like a star at the end of 2010. Made a rookie Shipley a 50 catch slot WR. Not a big spread the ball around guy, if you have talent he'll get you ball.Doug Baldwin- Flynn's going to win that job and what I saw from Flynn last year was a QB who lacks a big time arm but makes his reads quickly and get the ball out. This is ideal for a slot WR on a team that does not throw to the TE often and whose primary WR is more of a deep ball guy.Emmanuel Sanders was at worse a solid pick in a best ball format but could be a lot more if Wallace were to unlikely leave or an injury would occur. Still at worse projects as the #3 option on the team and we know he has talent.

3.04 QB - Michael Vick

1.04 RB - Shady McCoy

5.04 WR - Stevie Johnson

2.13 TE - Vernon Davis

Continuing to talk to and about myself...10.13 Jeff Pasquino - New England Patriots, D/ST5

I took two defenses - somewhat early it seems - but after having starters and being unimpressed with what was out there at other positions, I felt it was a good idea to get two Top 10 defenses and lock up solid performance at another position. Volatility is high (high variance) with defensive scoring, but having two teams that have what appear to be good schedules looks good to me. I figured a lot of defenses would start going with 150+ positional guys gone, which was partly true but not entirely.
12.13 Jeff Pasquino - Damian Williams, TEN, WR65 13.04 Jeff Pasquino - Zach Miller, SEA, TE26

Had to wait some on WR4 to get defenses a tad early, we'll see if that was a decent trade-off. I like my Top 3 WRs but after about WR50 or so are off the board, the cupboard really looks bare. I think Williams can go deep and get some TDs, but we'll see if it is at the right time to cover shortfalls / byes with WR1-3 on my team.

TE2 - Glad I didn't wait any longer. I wanted Pitta (whom I have way ahead of Ed Dickson) or Bennett (deep sleeper), but ZMiller in Seattle with Matt Flynn could be a nice pickup.

Surprised to see the kickers coming off the board this early in a 24 round draft. Lots of value still left at the skill positions.

Ray Rice, BAL, RB2

Having pick 3 originally I knew I wanted to land one of Arian Foster, Ray Rice, or LeSean McCoy. Once teamramrod timed out and I moved up to pick number 2 my choice was easy and that was Ray Rice. I wanted a strong #1 RB so I can concentrate on my other positions later.

Eli Manning, NYG, QB7

Brandon Marshall, CHI, WR10

At the round 2 & 3 turn I wanted to land a QB,WR,or TE. I ended up picking Eli Manning & Brandon Marshall. I really didn't want to pick a QB at this point because I thought there was better value and WR & TE but it was going to be a long time before I picked again and I didn't know if there would be anything left at QB to choose from. So I picked Eli Manning because I really like his offensive weapons of Nicks and Cruz, plus the Giants added Bennett at TE. I knew that I wanted to get a strong #1 WR and I got that in Brandon Marshall. He is reunited with Cutler and I expect big numbers this year from Marshall as long as he stays out of trouble. Others players considered were Aaron Hernandez, Michael Vick, Jordy Nelson, Mike Wallace, & Greg Jennings.

Steve Smith, CAR, WR22

Fred Davis, WASH, TE11

With 4th & 5th round picks I knew I would be lookig at TE, WR, & RB . I knew if a TE fell that represented good value I wanted to grab him. I was able to get Fred Davis. If it wasn't for the suspension Fred Davis would have finished the season around TE 5. Not bad for the 11th TE off the board. Now I just need to hope he stays out of trouble and doesn't get suspended again. I decided to grat another WR at this point also. I was happy to land Steve Smith as WR22 especially considering he finished around WR 7 last year. That is the kind of value I like. I also considered Reggie Bush, Antonio Brown, Stevie Johnson, DeSean Jackson, & Jeremy Maclin. Some real good WR value at that point in the draft.

Sam Bradford, STL, QB19

DeAngelo Williams, CAR, RB29

With the 6th & 7th round I really didn't want to go with a second QB already but with so many picks in between for me I had to consider one now because there wouldn't have been much left when it got back to me again and I was right there was a big QB run in rounds 6 & 7. For my backup QB I decided to pick Sam Bradford. Since I had a good producing QB1 I wanted a high upside QB in Sam Bradford. I think he will turn it around this year. For my next pick I decided to go RB because the RB's would have dried up by the time it got back to me again and I liked DeAngelo Williams value here in the 7th. Other players considered were Andy Dalton, Malcolm Floyd, Torrey Smith & Pierre Garcon.

Greg Little, CLE, WR47

Kellen Winslow, TB, TE18

With my 8th & 9th round turn I was leaning towards targeting a WR and RB, thinking that I was going to wait a little while longer for TE. I was happy to get Little for my WR 3, I think he is going to have a nice bump in his numbers this year. Especially if Cleveland lands Richardson to help take pressure of the passing game. I was planning on taking a RB wi th my 9th pick but Kellen Winslow offered too much value to pass up at this point. Last year he finished around TE 12 and I was able to land him as TE 18. I think the Buccaneers passing game will turn around this year and Winslows numbers will improve some. Plus it was nice to get a decent backup to Fred Davis just in case he does decide to get stupid and get in trouble again. Other players considerd were Donald Brown, David Wilson, LeGarrett Blount, Lamar Miller, Titus Young, & Michael Floyd.

Shane Vereen, NE, RB49

Jonathan Baldwin, KC, WR54

With my 10th & 11th round picks I considered atleats grabbing 1 defense because there are so many picks before I picked again and I didn't want to be left with only getting 1 defense. But I dediced to gamble and concentrate on RB & WR with these two rounds. The RB's were starting to dry up so I wanted to concentrate on a high upside player in Shane Vereen. He was drafted fairly high by the Patriots last year. There was a lot of competition at the RB position last year in New England plus Vereen seem to be injured off and on as well. With Green-Ellis gone to Cincinnati and a full offseason for Vereen I think he will end up being a nice RB 3 for me. For my next pick I knew I was definitely picking a WR. I decided to grab a WR in Jonathan Baldwin. I think the Chiefs offense will be much improved this year with getting healthy players back and I think this could open things for Baldwin. Other players considered were Randall Cobb, Doug Baldwin, Jacoby Ford, & Toby Gerhart.

Seattle Seahawks, D/ST16

Kansas City Chiefs, D/ST18

Since I decided to wait on defenses I knew with the 12th & 13th round picks I needed to land two because there probably wouldn't be two left if I waited any more especially with the long gaps between my picks. I think I got two good defenses for waiting a little while to draft one. No other positions were considered here I was going defense all the way.

I'm happy so far with how my draft has gone. Only time will tell however if I will be competitive or not.

Ray Rice, BAL, RB2

Having pick 3 originally I knew I wanted to land one of Arian Foster, Ray Rice, or LeSean McCoy. Once teamramrod timed out and I moved up to pick number 2 my choice was easy and that was Ray Rice. I wanted a strong #1 RB so I can concentrate on my other positions later.

Eli Manning, NYG, QB7

At the round 2 & 3 turn I wanted to land a QB,WR,or TE. I ended up picking Eli Manning & Brandon Marshall. I really didn't want to pick a QB at this point because I thought there was better value and WR & TE but it was going to be a long time before I picked again and I didn't know if there would be anything left at QB to choose from. So I picked Eli Manning because I really like his offensive weapons of Nicks and Cruz, plus the Giants added Bennett at TE. I knew that I wanted to get a strong #1 WR and I got that in Brandon Marshall. He is reunited with Cutler and I expect big numbers this year from Marshall as long as he stays out of trouble. Others players considered were Aaron Hernandez, Michael Vick, Jordy Nelson, Mike Wallace, & Greg Jennings.

Steve Smith, CAR, WR22

Fred Davis, WASH, TE11

With 4th & 5th round picks I knew I would be lookig at TE, WR, & RB . I knew if a TE fell that represented good value I wanted to grab him. I was able to get Fred Davis. If it wasn't for the suspension Fred Davis would have finished the season around TE 5. Not bad for the 11th TE off the board. Now I just need to hope he stays out of trouble and doesn't get suspended again. I decided to grat another WR at this point also. I was happy to land Steve Smith as WR22 especially considering he finished around WR 7 last year. That is the kind of value I like. I also considered Reggie Bush, Antonio Brown, Stevie Johnson, DeSean Jackson, & Jeremy Maclin. Some real good WR value at that point in the draft.

Sam Bradford, STL, QB19

With the 6th & 7th round I really didn't want to go with a second QB already but with so many picks in between for me I had to consider one now because there wouldn't have been much left when it got back to me again and I was right there was a big QB run in rounds 6 & 7. For my backup QB I decided to pick Sam Bradford. Since I had a good producing QB1 I wanted a high upside QB in Sam Bradford. I think he will turn it around this year. For my next pick I decided to go RB because the RB's would have dried up by the time it got back to me again and I liked DeAngelo Williams value here in the 7th. Other players considered were Andy Dalton, Malcolm Floyd, Torrey Smith & Pierre Garcon.

Greg Little, CLE, WR47

Kellen Winslow, TB, TE18

With my 8th & 9th round turn I was leaning towards targeting a WR and RB, thinking that I was going to wait a little while longer for TE. I was happy to get Little for my WR 3, I think he is going to have a nice bump in his numbers this year. Especially if Cleveland lands Richardson to help take pressure of the passing game. I was planning on taking a RB wi th my 9th pick but Kellen Winslow offered too much value to pass up at this point. Last year he finished around TE 12 and I was able to land him as TE 18. I think the Buccaneers passing game will turn around this year and Winslows numbers will improve some. Plus it was nice to get a decent backup to Fred Davis just in case he does decide to get stupid and get in trouble again. Other players considerd were Donald Brown, David Wilson, LeGarrett Blount, Lamar Miller, Titus Young, & Michael Floyd.

Shane Vereen, NE, RB49

With my 10th & 11th round picks I considered atleats grabbing 1 defense because there are so many picks before I picked again and I didn't want to be left with only getting 1 defense. But I dediced to gamble and concentrate on RB & WR with these two rounds. The RB's were starting to dry up so I wanted to concentrate on a high upside player in Shane Vereen. He was drafted fairly high by the Patriots last year. There was a lot of competition at the RB position last year in New England plus Vereen seem to be injured off and on as well. With Green-Ellis gone to Cincinnati and a full offseason for Vereen I think he will end up being a nice RB 3 for me. For my next pick I knew I was definitely picking a WR. I decided to grab a WR in Jonathan Baldwin. I think the Chiefs offense will be much improved this year with getting healthy players back and I think this could open things for Baldwin. Other players considered were Randall Cobb, Doug Baldwin, Jacoby Ford, & Toby Gerhart.

Seattle Seahawks, D/ST16

Since I decided to wait on defenses I knew with the 12th & 13th round picks I needed to land two because there probably wouldn't be two left if I waited any more especially with the long gaps between my picks. I think I got two good defenses for waiting a little while to draft one. No other positions were considered here I was going defense all the way.

I'm happy so far with how my draft has gone. Only time will tell however if I will be competitive or not.
Good breakdown, and somewhat how I drafted as well from the 4-spot (I went QB/TE vs. QB/WR, but we were both 1-1-2-1 after 5 picks and also hit QB at the 6/7 turn).I think that the wait at WR3 hurts (which is why I hit WR3 sooner than you - time will tell if my sluffing RB2 is better than sluffing WR3).

Best value pick I see for you is KWII at TE. Great value - only downside is that he cannot be used if Fred Davis is as effective as you think. Hindsight is 20/20 but if you could have gone WR instead of Fred Davis, odds are KWII and another TE later would have been rather close to as good - and now your WRs would be very, very strong.

Solid team, with the thin spot (as we all have them) so far at WR3.

Ray Rice, BAL, RB2

Eli Manning, NYG, QB7

Steve Smith, CAR, WR22

Fred Davis, WASH, TE11

Sam Bradford, STL, QB19

Greg Little, CLE, WR47

Kellen Winslow, TB, TE18

Shane Vereen, NE, RB49

Seattle Seahawks, D/ST16

Good breakdown, and somewhat how I drafted as well from the 4-spot (I went QB/TE vs. QB/WR, but we were both 1-1-2-1 after 5 picks and also hit QB at the 6/7 turn).I think that the wait at WR3 hurts (which is why I hit WR3 sooner than you - time will tell if my sluffing RB2 is better than sluffing WR3).

Best value pick I see for you is KWII at TE. Great value - only downside is that he cannot be used if Fred Davis is as effective as you think. Hindsight is 20/20 but if you could have gone WR instead of Fred Davis, odds are KWII and another TE later would have been rather close to as good - and now your WRs would be very, very strong.

Solid team, with the thin spot (as we all have them) so far at WR3.
Well said. :thumbup: If I knew that Kellen Winslow would have lasted to my 9th round pick I would have taken a WR over Fred Davis probably. But I didn't think Kellen Winslow would fall that far.

Well said. :thumbup: If I knew that Kellen Winslow would have lasted to my 9th round pick I would have taken a WR over Fred Davis probably. But I didn't think Kellen Winslow would fall that far.
You and me both.... KWII is a 5-65 per week kind of guy, and that's big value in these. However, it is pretty dangerous to wait on just one guy and hope he is there late. Waiting on 2-4 guys, that's way different. That's the challenge of these drafts.

Surprised to see the kickers coming off the board this early in a 24 round draft. Lots of value still left at the skill positions.
Don't see a ton of differance in the next 10-20 at the skill spots...mostly shots in the dark anyway. Meanwhile, getting 2 kickers with jobs can be tricky if you wait too long in these. Being near the end doesn't help.

You and me both.... KWII is a 5-65 per week kind of guy, and that's big value in these. However, it is pretty dangerous to wait on just one guy and hope he is there late. Waiting on 2-4 guys, that's way different. That's the challenge of these drafts.
I'm not saying Winslow is not solid value but I obviously prefer Celek who I took 7 spots before. I looked at Winslow in the 7th when I took Cook and again in the 8th when I took Celek and really wanted to like him more since I already had a Titan and Eagle but in the end preferred the other two.We'll see how it plays out but my main thought process was along these lines. Cook's the riskiest pick but the one I thought had the most upside based on how he closed the year and fact he has a lot of room to grow in the targets. He's a player who achieved 80% of Winslows fantasy production on 68% of the targets. He's risky because he's not performed well for a full year and when he closed 2010 strong it ended up being fool's gold for most of 2011. Ended up taking him over Celek and Winslow because I think he has the highest ceiling.Next was when I took Celek over Winslow. Celek basically matched K2's fantasy production despite getting getting only 82% of the targets Winslow got so felt he had room to grow in the target department and similar to Cook, albeit for a much longer stretch, I really liked the way he ended the year.Now with Winslow I kept analyzing his targets versus his production as I feel there is a decent chance his targets drop due to the addition of VJAX and I also think they'll get another RB at some point to compete with Blount and try to run a little more. I would tend to think VJAX opening things up will make Winslow more efficient with this targets but it was still a reason to downgrade him slightly. Finally, just from a non-statistical naked eye POV, I think he's a descending player who is wearing down.Anyway that's a point of view from another side, we'll see how it plays out. I also did not expect Celek or Winslow to be available as late as they were.

I'm not saying Winslow is not solid value but I obviously prefer Celek who I took 7 spots before. I looked at Winslow in the 7th when I took Cook and again in the 8th when I took Celek and really wanted to like him more since I already had a Titan and Eagle but in the end preferred the other two.We'll see how it plays out but my main thought process was along these lines. Cook's the riskiest pick but the one I thought had the most upside based on how he closed the year and fact he has a lot of room to grow in the targets. He's a player who achieved 80% of Winslows fantasy production on 68% of the targets. He's risky because he's not performed well for a full year and when he closed 2010 strong it ended up being fool's gold for most of 2011. Ended up taking him over Celek and Winslow because I think he has the highest ceiling.Next was when I took Celek over Winslow. Celek basically matched K2's fantasy production despite getting getting only 82% of the targets Winslow got so felt he had room to grow in the target department and similar to Cook, albeit for a much longer stretch, I really liked the way he ended the year.Now with Winslow I kept analyzing his targets versus his production as I feel there is a decent chance his targets drop due to the addition of VJAX and I also think they'll get another RB at some point to compete with Blount and try to run a little more. I would tend to think VJAX opening things up will make Winslow more efficient with this targets but it was still a reason to downgrade him slightly. Finally, just from a non-statistical naked eye POV, I think he's a descending player who is wearing down.Anyway that's a point of view from another side, we'll see how it plays out. I also did not expect Celek or Winslow to be available as late as they were.
We all have our opinions and viewpoints, which is why it is fun to discuss them. That's the highlight for me of these drafts, as most (if not all) who participate have a solid read on the league. It's fun to hear the different perspectives.I liked how you waited at TE and got great value - arguably the best effort of that by all the teams in this league as it turns out. A case can be made for Cook, Celek, KW2 and even Heath Miller (whom I also wanted late). Taking 2 of those 4 late in the draft afforded much better picks earlier in Rds 1-7.The only thing I'd have changed with meno's draft is going QB1 earlier. Cassel / RG3 is a volatile duo to say the least. IF RG3 is the next Cam (or better), you are in solid shape - but one bad week is all it takes to be out of these Survivor leagues.I like your top 3 WRs but I might have switched QB in for your RB2 pick. DMC is strong for sure, but if you had a QB, RB and 3 WRs in your Top 5 instead of 2RB/3WR, I think the team would be in a better balanced position. Based on the value of your TEBC in Rounds 7 and 8, a QB, 2RB and 3WR is the right mix in the first 6 spots but I think a stronger QB and a weaker RB2 might have been the better option (with hindsight 20/20).Time will tell, but definitely liked the TE combo on waiting.

We all have our opinions and viewpoints, which is why it is fun to discuss them. That's the highlight for me of these drafts, as most (if not all) who participate have a solid read on the league. It's fun to hear the different perspectives.I liked how you waited at TE and got great value - arguably the best effort of that by all the teams in this league as it turns out. A case can be made for Cook, Celek, KW2 and even Heath Miller (whom I also wanted late). Taking 2 of those 4 late in the draft afforded much better picks earlier in Rds 1-7.The only thing I'd have changed with meno's draft is going QB1 earlier. Cassel / RG3 is a volatile duo to say the least. IF RG3 is the next Cam (or better), you are in solid shape - but one bad week is all it takes to be out of these Survivor leagues.I like your top 3 WRs but I might have switched QB in for your RB2 pick. DMC is strong for sure, but if you had a QB, RB and 3 WRs in your Top 5 instead of 2RB/3WR, I think the team would be in a better balanced position. Based on the value of your TEBC in Rounds 7 and 8, a QB, 2RB and 3WR is the right mix in the first 6 spots but I think a stronger QB and a weaker RB2 might have been the better option (with hindsight 20/20).Time will tell, but definitely liked the TE combo on waiting.
Yes the opinions and feedback are key here and I don't care if you disagree with me or tell me my team is terrible. We don't get to see the product on the field for almost half a year so for a long time all we are going to have is our opinions so let them run.On my team I did not set out to wait so long on a TE. I actually considered Gronk in the first but really thought I could get Hernandez in the 3rd and failed. After the 5th round when I had no QB or TE I started to worry I was going to suck at 1 or 2 positions. I think I saved myself at the TE position with Cook/Celek but can't say I really planned it that way. Thought I could get one of them or a Winslow type and combine them with a Moeaki/Martellus Bennett as the #2 and/or #3 guy but came out a little better than I thought for waiting.I would expect every team in this league to hammer my QB picks. I'm not pleased with it either but not because of RG3. He's someone I came into the draft targeting and think as long as he's healthy he's almost can't miss as a dual threat. I know this sounds crazy because the reality is I'd be pleased as could be if he could get to close to Cam's fantasy production last year but if I was giving out fantasy grades to rookie QB's Griffin would get the highest grade I've ever given out. I just don't think we've seen this kind of athlete at the QB position who also can throw deep and with accuracy. Steve Young seems like the closest to me but as good an athlete as he was he was not on RG3's level. I like how Bloom wrote about him in his top 100, it sounds very similar to how I described him to someone. Basically what you have is an Olympic quality sprinter who can throw a great deep ball. Now combine that with a HC who has had good success with mobile QB's and the fact that the two years Shanny has been at Washington they've been in the top 5 in pass attempts both years and I think there is so much to like about this guy.Now why I don't like my QB situation is I do think there is increased injury risk to RG3 and my second QB sucks. That was not my plan. Had hoped to land a much better backup QB but that got away from me. I still have plans to address this position but at this point in the draft I don't think any player I select will make up for me losing RG3 or being wrong on him.I have no regrets on DMC especially after I landed Goodson. IMO Goodson is the clear cut backup to DMAC and I think if DMAC where to go down he'd actually perform at a higher fantasy level than Michael Bush was able to do but I'd settle for just as good or close. Now should the Raiders draft a RB high in the draft I'll have a different opinion but I feel like I got the old DMAC/Bush combo at a cheaper price than what you used to have to pay to get Bush and at an upgrade. If I had one regret so far it would be to have passed on my third WR, Maclin, for a QB. That was my plan but when Maclin was still sitting there I just thought the value was to good. Turns out WR value galore existed later but not much on QB. Classic case of I picked the BPA over need, see how it turns out.

You need one good one, and I dont pick again for 30 picks.
I disagree.You are guaranteed a zero with just one kicker (and I know you didn't say ONLY take one), plus the volatility at the position across the league means that there are probably only 22-26 stable kickers in the league. Last year about 1/4 of the PKs drafted had zeros because they were cut before the season or - in the case of Nate Kaeding - injured. Now, no one can predict injury - but it does happen, even to kickers. All the more reason to grab two good ones.Also looking back last year at the Top 25 PKs for the survivor drafts, there were 75 times when they scored 2 points or less. 25 of them are byes, but still - that's 3 weeks, not one, where you can really use a second kicker to get you a better score. Sometimes every point does matter.I'm glad to have two from last year's Top 10 PKs.

I disagree.You are guaranteed a zero with just one kicker (and I know you didn't say ONLY take one), plus the volatility at the position across the league means that there are probably only 22-26 stable kickers in the league. Last year about 1/4 of the PKs drafted had zeros because they were cut before the season or - in the case of Nate Kaeding - injured. Now, no one can predict injury - but it does happen, even to kickers. All the more reason to grab two good ones.

Also looking back last year at the Top 25 PKs for the survivor drafts, there were 75 times when they scored 2 points or less. 25 of them are byes, but still - that's 3 weeks, not one, where you can really use a second kicker to get you a better score. Sometimes every point does matter.

I'm glad to have two from last year's Top 10 PKs.
in best ball... the guy that will really be glad is the one who gets two from the bottom 10 but ham and eggs it to score as good (or better) as the guy who got two from the top 10....and meanwhile that pick or two that he snuck in during the PK run is helping him advance by increasing his points at another position.... :football:

'Stinkin Ref said:
'Jeff Pasquino said:
'Phenix said:
'Steel Dillo said:
I disagree.You are guaranteed a zero with just one kicker (and I know you didn't say ONLY take one), plus the volatility at the position across the league means that there are probably only 22-26 stable kickers in the league. Last year about 1/4 of the PKs drafted had zeros because they were cut before the season or - in the case of Nate Kaeding - injured. Now, no one can predict injury - but it does happen, even to kickers. All the more reason to grab two good ones.

Also looking back last year at the Top 25 PKs for the survivor drafts, there were 75 times when they scored 2 points or less. 25 of them are byes, but still - that's 3 weeks, not one, where you can really use a second kicker to get you a better score. Sometimes every point does matter.

I'm glad to have two from last year's Top 10 PKs.
in best ball... the guy that will really be glad is the one who gets two from the bottom 10 but ham and eggs it to score as good (or better) as the guy who got two from the top 10....and meanwhile that pick or two that he snuck in during the PK run is helping him advance by increasing his points at another position.... :football:
Risk / reward...Sure, if you nail two at the bottom who rise at the top - at any position, really - you're in better shape.

The real question is the likelihood that this occurs. I would tend to think that after the first 20-24 PKs are selected, the odds get much steeper to pull this off.

The safe play is grabbing two PKs with stable jobs just before they all dry up. Guessing when that will occur is anyone's best guess. I waited until about 10 were gone as I think they will dry up by my next shot at them.

have to admit that although I try to be on the front of PK runs for the points Jeff makes above, the reason I really do it is to avoid the research I have to put in to find out who will be the starter 5 months from now. Scrub kicker scrounging sux!

'Jeff Pasquino said:
All the more reason to grab two good ones.
I'm not sure I was able to do that but I certainly agree with that thought. Besides several jobs in doubt right now for whatever reason kickers have been missing more time lately due to injury. I've had best ball teams burnt the past few years going with one kicker, granted all but one of those times I was burnt was due to the same kicker, Hartley.

Peyton Manning

Tim Tebow

I'm sold on Peyton being back to full swing, media has been wrong on more than a few occasions. Tebow will over take Sanchez role as starting QB soon enough. Tebowmania in NYC? You're crazy if you think otherwise.

Ryan Matthews

BenJarvus Green-Ellis

Daniel Thomas

LaMichael James

Jonathan Dwyer

Taiwan Jones

Young and TONS of upside is an understatement. Matthews has no one to take his carries, lets hope he stays healthy.

Andre Johnson

Justin Blackmon

Lance Moore

Titus Young

Andre! Could have made sexier picks but I believe the production will be there.

Jermaine Gresham

Martellus Bennett

Bennett is a huge sleeper, bloom referenced my TE position earlier, if I could not pull of Bennett, maybe. But Gresham and Bennett is solid with nothing but upside.

Sebastian Janikowski

Solid

Dallas

Meh they should do!

Just noticed Shadow Master already has 3 Defenses. Interesting strategy this early.

I guess the question now is who gets screwed with only 1 D.

Matt Schaub 8

Andy Dalton 8

Right off the bat, I am in trouble if I make it to week 8. Otherwise, a pretty good pairing. May need to draft another, whick I wasn't planning on doing.

Arian Foster 8

Reggie Bush 7

Ben Tate 8

Jahvid Best 5

Should have one of the top groups in the league, especially if Best can avoid concussions. Seemed like more value was falling at RB than the other league.

Greg Jennings 10

Malcolm Floyd 7

Nate Burleson 5

Jabar Gaffney 10

David Nelson 8

Weekest spot on my team. Was hoping to go for quantity to make up for it. WR's were going at least 1-2 rounds earlier than the other draft.

Should have taken WR's at the 4-5 turn and waited for QB until 6-7 turn. Missed on great value at 4-5, and wasn't thrilled with what was left at 6-7.

Aaron Hernandez

Top 5 TE, 6th TE taken. Just need to get 1-2 more

Houston 8

San Diego 7

Good pair, shouldn't have taken Houston though with Schaub and the pair of Houston RB's

Billy Cundiff 8

Hopefully I can get another starter

If my weak WR squad doesn't kill me, week 8 probably will. Need immunity that week really bad.

Ray Rice, BAL, RB2

Eli Manning, NYG, QB7

Steve Smith, CAR, WR22

Fred Davis, WASH, TE11

Sam Bradford, STL, QB19

Greg Little, CLE, WR47

Kellen Winslow, TB, TE18

Shane Vereen, NE, RB49

Seattle Seahawks, D/ST16

Delone Carter, INDY, RB58 Steve Smith, STL, WR72

At this point in the draft the PK run started, but I knew that I wasn't going to get caught up in the PK frenzy and land me a RB and WR to give me more depth at those positions. Both are starting to get a little thin but I think Delone Carter will get his share of carries this year. If Donald Brown fails to deliver the goods then I could have a steal hear in the 14th round, well worth the shot at this point in the draft. I took another shot on a WR that had some good seasons in the past before a major knee injury and that was Steve Smith from the Rams. Steve Smith is now two years removed from his major knee injury so I'm hoping he can get back close to his 2009 form. Once again well worth the risk at this point in the draft. I like to take a few risks because hitting on a later round player is gold in the survivor leagues. Other players considered were Josh Morgan, Montario Hardesty, Taiwan Jones, & Jordan Shipley.

Mike Nugent, CIN, PK23

Connor Barth, TB, PK24

I think waiting through the PK frenzy paid off. I feel like I landed two PK's that have safe jobs. Plus by waiting like I did I was guaranteed that they would have different bye weeks. I feel real good about my PK's. Mike Nugent finished around PK 7 last year and I got him as the 23rd kicker off the board. I also really like the Connor Barth pick as well because I think the Buccaneers offense will be vastly improved this year and that will lead to more points for Barth. Other players considered were other kickers, I was going kicker all the way here at this turn.

So far, so good. Could be worse that's for sure, probably could be better as well. I think it will be a team that can compete. Adding good depth in the last part of the draft will be key though. Like I said hitting on a late pick can do wonders for a survivor team.

I also got real lucky with the bye weeks. My only real bye week issue is week 6 when my top two WR's have the same bye, but it definitely could be alot worse.

So I have to ask.... Did the guys that drafted 3+ defenses do it because it was good strategy for your team or just to screw with the guys that waited too long to get theirs?

Both. Since none of atl ten or wash are world beaters I went with quantity. Doesn't suck that someone else gets screwed.

So I have to ask.... Did the guys that drafted 3+ defenses do it because it was good strategy for your team or just to screw with the guys that waited too long to get theirs?
Yes.I always planned on taking 3 if I could, and the result of leaving others with 1 (or possibly none) is a nice bonus.This is Survivor - which means you only have to be "not last". Having 2 defenses active every week on bye weeks helps, especially when many defenses have minimal scoring some weeks. Taking 3 (or more) affords you more upside and limits other teams as well.I'll explain my choice of Indy by their matchups on Weeks 7 and 9 (now that I see NE / PHI byes).I would have taken TEN had they come back to me, but Indy vs. MIA and CLE at home is not a bad choice.

I did not do it but considered it for the sole purpose of sticking teams with one defense. More than anything I wanted another team to take the 3 D strategy instead of me. I was anxious for another team to take that approach to hopefully cause some panic among the 1 D owners and cause a run at the spot and ultimately leave at least one team with 1 D. I just wanted another team to exhaust the draft pick to do it and not me.

I did not do it but considered it for the sole purpose of sticking teams with one defense. More than anything I wanted another team to take the 3 D strategy instead of me. I was anxious for another team to take that approach to hopefully cause some panic among the 1 D owners and cause a run at the spot and ultimately leave at least one team with 1 D. I just wanted another team to exhaust the draft pick to do it and not me.
:cry: :wall: My own fault for not taking one back at the previous turn. I seriously thought about it but thought at least one would make it back, but as soon as Shadow took a 4th Team D I knew I was going to be stuck with one. Hopefully, Denver gets lots of leads and lets that D play from in front this year.

:cry: :wall: My own fault for not taking one back at the previous turn. I seriously thought about it but thought at least one would make it back, but as soon as Shadow took a 4th Team D I knew I was going to be stuck with one. Hopefully, Denver gets lots of leads and lets that D play from in front this year.
At least you're in better shape than Hit. From what I can see he doesn't have any Ds.

At least you're in better shape than Hit. From what I can see he doesn't have any Ds.
Nor any kickers

1.10 Cam Newton, CAR, QB3 6

14.07 Blaine Gabbert, JAX, QB32 6

2.07 Adrian Peterson, MIN, RB9 11

3.10 Steven Jackson, STL, RB15 9

8.07 Peyton Hillis, KC, RB31 7

11.10 Toby Gerhart, MIN, RB50 11

16.07 Alex Green, GB, RB63 10

4.07 Miles Austin, DAL, WR16 5

5.10 Reggie Wayne, INDY, WR29 4

7.10 Denarius Moore, OAK, WR38 5

9.10 Randy Moss, SF, WR48 9

18.07 Arrelious Benn WR TBB 5

6.07 Jacob Tamme, DEN, TE14 7

12.07 Tony Moeaki, KC, TE24 7

13.10 Kellen Davis, CHI, TE27 6

15.10 valence - Josh Brown, STL, PK18 9

17.10 valence - Phil Dawson, CLE, PK25 10

10.07 San Francisco 49ers, D/ST2 9

1.05 Gamma1210 - Aaron Rodgers, GB, QB1 10

7.05 Gamma1210 - Andrew Luck, ROOK, QB21 4?

3.05 Gamma1210 - Frank Gore, SF, RB13 9

5.05 Gamma1210 - Ahmad Bradshaw, NYG, RB20 11

9.05 Gamma1210 - LeGarrette Blount, TB, RB40 5

17.05 Gamma1210 - Rashad Jennings, JAC, RB64

2.12 Gamma1210 - AJ Green, CIN, WR8 8

4.12 Gamma1210 - Dez Bryant, DAL, WR20 5

8.12 Gamma1210 - Laurent Robinson, JAX, WR46 6

12.12 Gamma1210 - Kendall Wright, ROOK, WR64 ?

14.12 Gamma1210 - Andre Roberts, AZ, WR70 10

18.12 Gamma1210 - Steve Breston, KCC, WR 7

6.12 Gamma1210 - Dustin Keller, NYJ, TE15 9

10.12 Gamma1210 - Colby Fleener, ROOKIE, TE22 ?

11.05 Gamma1210 - New York Jets, D/ST8 9

13.05 Gamma1210 - Oakland Raiders, D/ST20 5

15.05 Gamma1210 - Lawrence Tynes, NYG, PK16 11

16.12 Gamma1210 - Graham Gano, WAS, PK22 10

Will post comments later, but love my QBs, need more depth at RB, bye weeks I got pretty lucky.

The 4 Team D picks is in honor of Mad Viking who did that way back when during an 18 round survivor.

With the extra rounds, I planned to use 2 for extra D all along. I also planned to use the middle rounds to apply the pressure to keep up. Having 2 others grab a 3rd was a super bonus as 4 teams are now stuck with only one.

I was AFK and left it to Val. Technically I would have taken Tennessee with what was left on the board at the time, but the Brownies will do just fine. Like Miami they are on the field alot and have alot of shots to make plays for points.

:football:

3.04 QB - Michael Vick

1.04 RB - Shady McCoy

5.04 WR - Stevie Johnson

2.13 TE - Vernon Davis

12.13 Jeff Pasquino - Damian Williams, TEN, WR65 13.04 Jeff Pasquino - Zach Miller, SEA, TE26

Had to wait some on WR4 to get defenses a tad early, we'll see if that was a decent trade-off. I like my Top 3 WRs but after about WR50 or so are off the board, the cupboard really looks bare. I think Williams can go deep and get some TDs, but we'll see if it is at the right time to cover shortfalls / byes with WR1-3 on my team.

TE2 - Glad I didn't wait any longer. I wanted Pitta (whom I have way ahead of Ed Dickson) or Bennett (deep sleeper), but ZMiller in Seattle with Matt Flynn could be a nice pickup.
14.13 Jeff Pasquino - Matt Bryant, ATL, PK11

15.04 Jeff Pasquino - Dan Bailey, DAL, PK15

16.13 Jeff Pasquino - Alshon Jeffery, ROOKIE, WR78

17.04 Jeff Pasquino - Indianapolis Colts, D/ST30

18.13 Jeff Pasquino - Eddie Royal, SD, WR87

19.04 Jeff Pasquino - Mario Fannin, DEN, RB73
Catching this list up.Two strong, solid kickers (and they don't share a bye). Gotta like that.

2 WRs, a Top 5 rookie prospect and then also Eddie Royal, who should be productive for the Chargers and is a nice risk mitigation should Meachem get banged up.

A 3rd defense... surprising to some but always my plan. The variance for defenses is high and I know I'll have just one playing twice. The Colts were near the top of my list with 4-5 left as they host CLE and MIA when NE and PHI have byes, have to like those matchups.

Mario Fannin is an interesting flyer as I've heard that the Broncos do like him, and he might get more work than some might expect this year. After McGahee there isn't much left in the cupboard right now for Denver. Peyton Manning may open up some running lanes too - and you know 18 won't be running himself.

Bye Week Assessment Time:

3.04 QB - Michael Vick (7)

6.13 QB - Joe Flacco (8)

1.04 RB - Shady McCoy, PHI, RB3(7)

8.13 RB - Stevan Ridley, NE, RB34 (9)

9.04 RB - David Wilson, ROOK, RB39 (?)

19.04 RB - Mario Fannin, DEN, RB73 (7)

4.13 WR - Marques Colston, NO (6)

5.04 WR - Stevie Johnson, BUF (8)

7.04 WR - Robert Meachem, SD (7)

12.13 WR - Damian Williams, TEN (11)

16.13 WR - Alshon Jeffery, ROOKIE (?)

18.13 WR - Eddie Royal, SD (7)

2.13 TE - Vernon Davis, SF (9)

13.04 TE - Zach Miller, SEA (11)

14.13 - Matt Bryant, ATL, PK (7)

15.04 - Dan Bailey, DAL, PK (5)

10.13 - New England Patriots, D/ST (9)

11.04 - Philadelphia Eagles, D/ST (7)

17.04 - Indianapolis Colts, D/ST (4)

Looks pretty good so far.

Just a heads up on the schedule the rest of the way...

Monday (at the clock start for that day) - Must be at pick 21.1 or all clocks get cut in half

Tuesday - Must be at pick 22.9 or all clocks get cut in half (or halved again)

Wednesday - Must be at pick 24.1 or all clocks get cut in half (or haved a 2nd or 3rd time)

Thurdays - At noon it becomes a free for all and everyone can make their remaining picks on a first come, first seve basis. All picks and make up picks are due by 6 pm.

Philip Rivers, SD, QB6 7

Jake Locker, TEN, QB27 11

Matt Hasselbeck, TEN, QB33 11

Maurice Jones-Drew, JAX, RB5 6

Mark Ingram, NO, RB22 6

Mike Tolbert, CAR, RB46 6

Kendall Hunter, SF, RB4 9

Cedric Benson, FA, RB60 ??

Kenny Britt, TEN, WR14 11

Mike Williams, TB, WR32 5

Sidney Rice, SEA, WR41 11

Andre Caldwell, DEN, WR60 7

Stephen Hill, ROOKIE, WR80 ??

Legadu Naanee, MIA WR96 7

Brandon Pettigrew, DET, TE9 5

Lance Kendricks, STL, TE29 9

Neil Rackers, HOU, PK6 8

Josh Scobee, JAX, PK26 6

Denver Broncos, D/ST13 7

Just checking my bye weeks. Looks like I have some serious problems at RB in Week 6. :unsure:

QB: T Brady (9), K Kolb (10)

RB: M Forte (6), F Jackson (8), M LeShoure (5), R Mendenhall (4), D Woodhead (9)

WR: S Moss (10), A Boldin (8), N Washington (11), M Floyd (??), J Ford (5), D Henderson (6)

TE: T Gonzalez (7), S Chandler (8)

K: M Prater (7), S Suisham (4)

DEF: BILLS (8), SAINTS (6)

Man, I avoid most any bye week issues -- I have a QB starting every week, barring injury. Same with TE, K, and DEF. Sweet! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread