Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BobbyLayne

Horse Herpes Outbreak Forces Cowgirls To Ride Stick Horses

15 posts in this topic

Savannah Steed FTW.

Riding a stick horse? My only comment would be reported, but I fully support this. :banned:

Savannah Steed FTW.

:goodposting:"It's kinda weird, but you can't help that this disease is going around.""If you happen to have a problem like this later in life...":callme:

this is a really old news story

Less than a year ago?
:shrug:I can't find it now but I'm pretty sure it was discussed here at the time. I remember it being discussed in lots of places and on talk radio the day the story came out.When I saw this thread, I thought it happened again. Didn't realize we were recycling year-old stories. It is really funny though.

Less than a year ago?
:shrug:I can't find it now but I'm pretty sure it was discussed here at the time. I remember it being discussed in lots of places and on talk radio the day the story came out.When I saw this thread, I thought it happened again. Didn't realize we were recycling year-old stories. It is really funny though.
Well to be fair I don't listen to talk radio and I've only been a member here since June of last year.

Less than a year ago?
Recycling is good for the environment.

Savannah Steed FTW.

:goodposting:"It's kinda weird, but you can't help that this disease is going around.""If you happen to have a problem like this later in life...":callme:
Savannah will be an expert on herpes later in life.

i laughed at that in a way i havent since Monty Python's 17th retirement. i found it a lot more tiring than real laughter, cuz i had to do all the work.

i laughed at that in a way i havent since Monty Python's 17th retirement. i found it a lot more tiring than real laughter, cuz i had to do all the work.

:lmao: