What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official FFA Lotto Club *** (3 Viewers)

Still waiting on...

Payment from:

Aaron Rudnicki

Angry Beavers

ditka...mike ditka

eoMMan

Fantasy Girl

glvsav37

goonsquad

pittstownkiller

SacramentoBob

St. Louis Bobthe moops

Vrana

Wildcat

Confirmation on being in from:

Das Boot

Fermi

Penguin

Sam Quentin

vuvuzela

Any other lurkers who want in. Remember deadline is Monday at 3pm ET.
Updated.15 paid. I'm happy with that number as a minimum... would like to see more, though.

'Keerock said:
Still waiting on...

Payment from:

Aaron Rudnicki

Angry Beavers

ditka...mike ditka

eoMMan

Fantasy Girl

glvsav37

goonsquad

pittstownkiller

SacramentoBob

St. Louis Bob

the moops

Vrana

Wildcat

Das Boot

Fermi

Penguin

Sam Quentin

vuvuzela

Updated.15 17 paid. I'm happy with that number as a minimum... would like to see more, though.
Updated.

Still waiting on...

Payment from:

Aaron Rudnicki

Angry Beavers

ditka...mike ditka

eoMMan

Fantasy Girl

glvsav37

goonsquad

pittstownkiller

SacramentoBob

St. Louis Bob

the moops

Vrana

Wildcat

Das Boot

Fermi

Penguin

Sam Quentin

vuvuzela

Up to 21 paid!

Should we discuss a cap? Obviously more people paying increases our chances, but it increases the split as well.

Should we discuss a cap? Obviously more people paying increases our chances, but it increases the split as well.
I have no problem with as many as can be easily administered (since I'm doing the administration). I'd say no more than 50? Doubt it ever gets that high.

I need a few volunteers. Separation of duties to help ease everyone's mind.

1) Someone who I can email a scan of any tickets purchased who will post them.

2) Someone (I think Aaron would be the best option here) to "reply" to the initial post in this thread to establish the rules prior to each subscription period.

3) Someone who can be my backup in case I can't make a purchase for whatever reason.

25 paid. Deadline for others to get in is 3pm ET today. I really do like the "roundness" of the 25 number, though.

Hey guys, as Keerock mentioned in the last post, I PMed him with a site I put together for a work mega millions pool we did last week. The area that users can enter scans and tickets needs some work still, but this could be a good start for a club like this.Here's the URL, take a look and get me some feedback. http://lotto.fozzil.net/3/30/2012/maximizeWhat we could do is grant access to the person purchasing the tickets to be able to upload the scanned images and enter the ticket numbers. It currently can go out and grab the winning numbers every week and save them. It can also send an email report after each drawing with what numbers hit and how much was won, if anything.I'm pretty slammed at work the rest of this week, I will get back to this thread. If it's a pretty delayed response, that's why.
Any chance some version of this can be ready for our first purchase today/tomorrow?

2) Someone (I think Aaron would be the best option here) to "reply" to the initial post in this thread to establish the rules prior to each subscription period.
just let me know what you need me to do. I don't really know what the rules are.

just let me know what you need me to do. I don't really know what the rules are.
The rules are listed in the OP. I just wanted someone to quote it so there are no accusations of "changing the rules" along the way. I thought you being a mod was an added bonus.

Official FFA Lotto Club Rules

[*]The club will purchase tickets for the Mega Millions lottery.

[*]Everyone in the club will pay and have an EQUAL share in any winnings.

[*]All payment details will be handled via PM or email only.

[*]All regular club tickets will be purchased in 5 week (10 drawing) increments

[*]Ticket purchases will be done via EasyPick

[*]Tickets will be scanned and posted prior to the first pick of each period.

[*]Each club member will be responsible for paying $10 prior to each regular club purchase, due by 3pm ET on the Monday preceding the first drawing.

[*]Any winnings from a single drawing totaling less than $500 will be accumulated to be used for funding a slush fund for purchasing larger quantities of tickets for big jackpots or other lotteries (PowerBall, etc)

[*]Majority vote will determine when and how many tickets will be purchased using slush funds for large jackpots/other lotteries

[*]New club members can only join at the 5 week interval coinciding with ticket purchases

[*]New club members will be required to pay the 5 week payment, their escrow, plus an amount equal to 10% of the current slush fund (that money will be added to the slush fund).

[*]Members can leave the club at any time but forfeit any funds in the bonus pot/slush fund, and their escrow will be used to fund their final 5 week subscription. No refunds of any kind will be made.

[*]Each member will be responsible for funding an escrow account to cover late payments. This will be due upon initial buy in to the club and again any time the escrow is used.

[*]If a member does not pay their dues on time their escrow will be used to pay their fee. If they don't make a payment by the next drawing, they are out and forfeit all accumulated winnings AND escrow. If they get back in after their escrow was used, but prior to the next drawing, they have to pay the fee for the next drawing AND repay their escrow. If they don't pay both, they're out.

[*]There will be a maximum of 50 members in the club.

[*]A complete list of members, an escrow report and a slush fund report will be posted for each period.

Things to work out/think about.

1) TO PROTECT THE THOSE ADMINISTERING THE CLUB DO NOT MENTION IN THIS THREAD OR ANY RELATED THREADS THE FORM OF PAYMENT USED.

Please PM me for a link to our online spreadsheet with member, payment and fund details.
:goodposting:

can we get an updated list of club members, mabye a running list in the first post?

Last edited by a moderator:

[*]Each club member will be responsible for paying $10 prior to each regular club purchase, due by 3pm ET on the Monday preceding the first drawing.

[*]Any winnings from a single drawing totaling less than $500 will be accumulated to be used for funding a slush fund for purchasing larger quantities of tickets for big jackpots or other lotteries (PowerBall, etc)

[*]Majority vote will determine when and how many tickets will be purchased using slush funds for large jackpots/other lotteries

[*]New club members can only join at the 5 week interval coinciding with ticket purchases

[*]New club members will be required to pay the 5 week payment, their escrow, plus an amount equal to 10% of the current slush fund (that money will be added to the slush fund).

[*]Members can leave the club at any time but forfeit any funds in the bonus pot/slush fund, and their escrow will be used to fund their final 5 week subscription. No refunds of any kind will be made.

[*]Each member will be responsible for funding an escrow account to cover late payments. This will be due upon initial buy in to the club and again any time the escrow is used.

[*]If a member does not pay their dues on time their escrow will be used to pay their fee. If they don't make a payment by the next drawing, they are out and forfeit all accumulated winnings AND escrow. If they get back in after their escrow was used, but prior to the next drawing, they have to pay the fee for the next drawing AND repay their escrow. If they don't pay both, they're out.

[*]A complete list of members, an escrow report and a slush fund report will be posted for each period.

1) TO PROTECT THE THOSE ADMINISTERING THE CLUB DO NOT MENTION IN THIS THREAD OR ANY RELATED THREADS THE FORM OF PAYMENT USED.

Please PM me for a link to our online spreadsheet with member, payment and fund details.
I thought my payment method would have least garnered a snicker. <_<

I thought my payment method would have least garnered a snicker. <_<
Which part?You've got scrilla from St. Louis Bob!

or

Congratulations Nitface!

I didn't get the spreadsheet either.

I call shenanigans! I'm trying to be cut out already, aren't I?

:kicksrock:

I didn't get the spreadsheet either.I call shenanigans! I'm trying to be cut out already, aren't I? :kicksrock:
Vrana's on to us guys. Let's tell him the Feds caught wind of the plan and impounded the funds.(Don't worry, I put Vrana on IGNORE so he can't see this post)

Users who are viewing this thread