What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official FFA Lotto Club *** (1 Viewer)

Nay I vote Nay!!!!!

Just kidding.  Just don't forget to pm me when I'm a millionaire.

I have everything saved so you don't try to cut me out :)

Keerock said:
Making the executive decision to proceed.  Funds transferred.
Scan sent this morning.

Pretty sure I saw a big winner in there. Not gonna say what numbers or how much, because I don't want to ruin the surprise. 

How many in the pool? I need to start planning my financials after winning. Of course, I need to calculate how much I get after lump sum, spread out to the pool and taxes. 

$380M / 29 = $13M each.  Take out taxes and we all see a cool $8M.  :moneybag:

Think we won something like $14 :rolleyes:

If we wanted to do it again Friday, would need $$ from:

belljr
Chemical X
Demian
FearTheTurtle
glvsav37
huskers15
JoeSteeler
SofaKings
Tecumseh
uwfb
Vrana
Widbil83

Keerock said:
Think we won something like $14 :rolleyes:

If we wanted to do it again Friday, would need $$ from:

belljr
Chemical X
Demian
FearTheTurtle
glvsav37
huskers15
JoeSteeler
SofaKings
Tecumseh
uwfb
Vrana
Widbil83
Stopped at the store this morning. Yes, $14.

So... is there a consensus on whether or not to do another special drawing Friday?  Only one that is currently on escrow is @SofaKings so would need $$ from him.  I know where he lives, though, so I can hunt him down if he reneges. 

Last edited by a moderator:
double down and by 2x ?

Also, I think we should do something to change our luck, like each of the 29 of us picks one different number.  Kee can pick two numbers to get us to an even 30 numbers.

I will group them into 10 groups with three numbers each and we play each of these combos.  

1-2-3-4-5-6
1-2-3-7-8-9
1-2-3-10-11-12
1-2-3-13-14-15
1-2-3-16-17-18
1-2-3-19-20-21
1-2-3-22-23-24
1-2-3-25-26-27
1-2-3-28-29-30
4-5-6-7-8-9
etc....

That would be 45 tickets... I think..

If we hit any set of three numbers, we stand a greater chance to win more $$.

So... is there a consensus on whether or not to do another special drawing Friday?  Only one that is currently on escrow is @SofaKings so would need $$ from him.  I know where he lives, though, so I can hunt him down if he reneges. 
FWIW - the earlier we can commit to the ticket purchase, the better. I play cards on Fridays starting around 2p. It's no problem for me to leave and buy tickets, but cut it too close and I may not have an opportunity to scan and send to Kee.

Users who are viewing this thread