Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Biap1206

Gronk/Cruz for Spiller/Julio

17 posts in this topic

I've been offered Gronk/Cruz for Spiller/Julio straight up from the PS League in my signature.

What do you think?

I've been offered Gronk/Cruz for Spiller/Julio straight up from the PS League in my signature.What do you think?

The owner is trying to sell high on both Gronk and Cruz. I'd be keeping Julio and Spiller.

No Way!!! Julio >> Gronk / Cruz

say what? there is no way that julio is worth more then the gronk and cruz. none.

Yea but giving up spiller is the deal breaker for me... the owner did drop a name your price on me

Yea but giving up spiller is the deal breaker for me... the owner did drop a name your price on me

Yeah i like spiller a lot. i wouldn't just toss him in this deal, especially with your rbs. cruz is a notch below julio, but gronk is solid. but i wouldn't add spiller into the deal.

I would loce to own Gronk however i have pettigrew and fully expecting Rudolph to be a beast. So do i have a pressing nred for gronk? I dont feel like i do. I could possibly work a deal for Nicks/Gronk/2013 1st for Julio/Pettigrew, but i dont know if i want Nicks' injuries.

say what? there is no way that julio is worth more then the gronk and cruz. none.
Ok then, is this a fair statement? .... Calvin >> Gronk / CruzRemember I'm refering to Dynasty formats only.

I would loce to own Gronk however i have pettigrew and fully expecting Rudolph to be a beast. So do i have a pressing nred for gronk? I dont feel like i do. I could possibly work a deal for Nicks/Gronk/2013 1st for Julio/Pettigrew, but i dont know if i want Nicks' injuries.

julio hasn't been the poster child for staying healthy either. last year and even while in college he was banged up.i don't think you want to have cruz and nicks on the same team though either. and i don't think anyone is going to give up a 1st and nicks for julio. i rank nicks higher then julio to begin with, and gronk>>pettigrew.

Ok then, is this a fair statement? .... Calvin >> Gronk / CruzRemember I'm refering to Dynasty formats only.
yeah perhaps. i know you are talking dynasty, but cruz is a top 12 wrs and jones is in the top 10. so there isn't anyway someone is going to move cruz and gronk for julio. it's a slight upgrade (and that's debateable).

Cruz was an undrafted free agent who had a single great year with over 1500 yards. I agree he demonstrated the possibility of being a Top XX (<---- insert number here) WR if he can keep up the production, but after one single year I'm not ready to say he is in the Top 12. Sounds a little crazy to me. I don't know about anyone else, but I don't say players among the best at their position after only one year of production... to include Julio Jones.

Pettigrew is decent, low end TE1, and while I like Rudolph, I don't think he becomes a top 5 TE. As to the Nicks/Gronk/2013 1st deal, no chance. Nicks>Julio, Gronk>>Pettigrew. I think people are undervaluing Gronk and advantage he gives you. I also am not wary of Cruz, since he has Nicks to take coverage away, an elite QB in Eli, no real running game, and is already one of best route runners in the NFL. I would take the original deal, maybe push for a lesser RB, or a 2013 1st for your 2013 2nd.

Spiller/Julio

Exactly. No debate in my mind. Julio is and will be very special, in a different tier than Cruz in my mind for Dynasty. Gronk is great, but TE is pretty deep and who knows if he repeats those numbers again. Spiller is on the rise and I think will be the lead back in Buffalo by mid season, just a hunch.

I actually did a similar trade. Dealt vick/fred jackson/cruz......for palmer/daniel thomas/julio and a mid 1st. This was at tail end of last season.... still pumped i landed julio..special talent

If you can get that deal, I'd do it easily. But, in the original deal, I'd keep Julio.