Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Whoosah

Peyton Manning's Value

6 posts in this topic

In the dynasty league I am in, the team that owns Peyton is in a complete rebuild mode and has no use for him in the rebuilding process.

Was thinking of acquiring him, but wanted to get your thoughts on what his value is. I was thinking to offer him:

2013 1st Round Pick (most likely pick 6-12)

Andy Dalton

for

Peyton Manning

Do you think the trade value is there?

In the dynasty league I am in, the team that owns Peyton is in a complete rebuild mode and has no use for him in the rebuilding process.Was thinking of acquiring him, but wanted to get your thoughts on what his value is. I was thinking to offer him:2013 1st Round Pick (most likely pick 6-12)Andy Daltonfor Peyton ManningDo you think the trade value is there?

Looks like a strong offer to me

In the dynasty league I am in, the team that owns Peyton is in a complete rebuild mode and has no use for him in the rebuilding process.Was thinking of acquiring him, but wanted to get your thoughts on what his value is. I was thinking to offer him:2013 1st Round Pick (most likely pick 6-12)Andy Daltonfor Peyton ManningDo you think the trade value is there?

If I had a couple of good QBs, I might do it. The future pick is fine but I would like a bit more than Dalton, who frankly, is worthless.

I wouldn't trade Peyton for that. If he waited this long then he wants to either ride out Manning or will wait for a significant offer as the positive Manning news heats up.

Who are his other QBs? What are the chances he is drafting Luck or Griffin this year?