Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantasyfollow1

Would you send Decker/Hernandez for J. Graham?

13 posts in this topic

O.K. now he just countered with S. Greene/J. Graham for M. Ingram/E. Decker/A. Hernandez. Not liking it. See any possible counters? I don't want Greene. I really have no use for him. My league type, starting req's as well as my team and his team are below:

10 team PPR dynasty. Start 1 QB, 1 RB, 1 RB/WR, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 DEF, 1K

My team:

QB: Rodgers, Flacco

RB: CJ2K, Lynch, J. Stew, M. Ingram, C.J. Spiller, K. Hunter, B. Powell,

WR: A.J. Green, J. Jones, W. Welker, M. Austin, S. Rice, E. Decker, R. Cobb, D. Nelson, R. Moss, A. Roberts, B. Lafell

TE: A. Hernandez, K. Rudolph, M. Bennett,

DEF: Pittsburgh

K: A. Henery

His team:

QB: P. Manning, M. Sanchez, C. Palmer,

RB: D. McFadden, R. Bush, S. Greene, L. Blount, B. Tate, M. Leshoure, R. Grant, S. Ridley, D.J. Ware, DaRell Scott,

WR: C. Johnson, J. Nelson, R. Wayne, Damian Williams, D. Avery, James Jones,

TE: J. Graham, J. Tamme, B. Watson

DEF: 49ers, Bears, Eagles,

K: M. Prater

I think you still want to make this deal. You are trading 3 backups for you for one of the top two TE in the league so you are getting an upgrade in your starting lineup. Looking at your team I think you have shown you can quickly rebuild your bench depth.

If you want to play around with anything for a counter offer maybe try pulling the RB back out and try to send him Rudolph or Bennett at TE in a 3 for 2 deal? With Hernandez and Graham at TE you really would need to carry both Rudolph and Bennett. I'm not sure he bites on Bennett but Rudolph is a pretty highly regarded prospect right now so that might allow you to avoid the RB switch.

Don't like the counter but i would be all over Graham for Hernandez and Decker.

Stick with what you've got.

Agreed. Decker and Ingram will post good numbers this year. I also think you are under-selling the value of Randolph like I have seen elsewhere. I expect him to perform well in Mn this year and in coming years.

in 10 teamer, you need studs to win. regarding counter: sub in ridley for greene and do a swap of defenses(yes defenses lol)

in 10 teamer, you need studs to win. regarding counter: sub in ridley for greene and do a swap of defenses(yes defenses lol)

Well he rejected my last offer which was Hernandez/Decker/Powell for Graham. He did not send a counter, so I guess broke off talks? Do I bother sending another offer to reopen talks, or leave it alone? The idea of subbing in Ridley for Greene and swapping defenses is one I am open to doing. So Ingram/Decker/Hernandez/Pittsburgh for Ridley/Graham/Niners. Or maybe Ingram/Decker/Hernandez for Ridley/Graham/2013 1st?

:goodposting:

Well I sent him a deal of Ingram/Decker/Hernandez/Pittsburgh for Ridley/Graham/Niners and let him know I was also open to Ingram/Decker/Hernandez for Ridley/Graham/2013 1st. Thoughts?

Wondering if people would send Decker/Hernandez for J. Graham in a 10 team PPR Dynasty?

No. I like Hernandez as well as Graham in the long run and Decker is an up and comer with Peyton in his corner.