What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New IDP League Forming $30 Entry fee (1 Viewer)

nelmel

Footballguy
Blue Chip Brotherhood Dynasty League

League Logo

League Site: http://www15.myfantasyleague.com/2012/home/76350#0

League Description: BCB Dynasty 2012

est. 2012

Background: Commissioned leagues dating back to the 90's, and all very successful. This is a new dynasty that originally was to be sal cap/contracts

and never really came to fruition. My time was needed elsewhere, and to all that had applied at the outset, I offer my apologies.

Having said that, I absolutley am ready to get this thing off the ground, and rolling.

Description: This dynasty league will mirror the NFL, that you will carry a 53 man roster.

NFC & AFC! $30.00 league entry maintained @Fantasy Sports Vault. Looking for

owners who want a more entertaining dynasty experience, without all the salary cap & Contract responsibilties.

No math majors, just a dynasty experience that works.

(Offered)

[*]53 man rosters

[*]Taxi Squads

[*]IDP

[*]Rookie Draft

[*]Veteran Draft

[*]IDP Draft

[*]Yearly Calendar Events

[*]Player Cap

[*]Multiple Draft Pick Trades

[*]$30.00 League Fee

[*]16 GM's, 2 Conferences, Four Divisions

[*]My Fantasy League

[*]Auction Blind Bid Waivers, with preset-monetary Cap

[*]Fantasy Sports Vault

[*]Weekly Football Pick'em, with end of year pay out!

(Not Offered)

-Salary Cap

-Contracts

I'm trying to fill these spots locally, but will probably need some owners to fill remaining vacancies that are proactive.

If interested, send me your email. I will send you more info. If you like what you see, I'm asking that you officially

accept ownership by April 25, 2012.

Thank you for considering!

Larry Nelson

Commissioner

BCB Dynasty

Email Commissioner

Cell: 502.338.2635 (unlimited texting)

Last edited by a moderator:
Pushing to get sign ups by April 25th. I want to get the draft rolling soon after the NFL draft. ONLY $30 to join!

This is going to be a great league, get in early to lock down your team! Only a few teams left!

Taking more applications for ownership. If some of my current guys don't pay by our cut off (May 15th), I will need replacements. Looking for experienced, and dedicated (year round) owners.

Users who are viewing this thread