Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

golfguy

big trade offer

14 posts in this topic

thoughts on this fellas:

Give: lesean mcoy

Get: Ryan mathews and the 1.1 this year

dynasty ppr league.

it would leave me with DMC, forte at rb.

I am really high on mcoy but this seems like a good deal

Do it.

You essentially land a 2:1 deal since Richardson is there to be had. The difference in RBs is more than made up with Richardson.

Add that both of your remaining RBs have roster issues (injury history and possible holdout), do it.

wow. silly, yes do it.

You can trade richardson if you want for a top end WR

Give: lesean mcoyGet: Ryan mathews and the 1.1 this year

Does you league have any rules for over turning unbalanced trades (ie: league vote to veto or commish's ruling???) No disrespect, but I wouldn't want to play in a league where this type of trading happens because then it is not fantasy football, it really is who can rip off the terrible trading teams first league.Trades like this really hurt in the long run because usually no one will trade with the team that alway generously benefit from their trades or competent owners will not stay in this league.

I do think the deal is easily in your favor, but McCoy should also clearly be worth more than Richardson and Matthews has to prove he can stay healthy. I would add some more from your side for the reasons stated by others and get it done.

Does you league have any rules for over turning unbalanced trades (ie: league vote to veto or commish's ruling???) No disrespect, but I wouldn't want to play in a league where this type of trading happens because then it is not fantasy football, it really is who can rip off the terrible trading teams first league.Trades like this really hurt in the long run because usually no one will trade with the team that alway generously benefit from their trades or competent owners will not stay in this league.
thanks for the concern, but the league has been around for 14 years. and we have all been around the block for quite some time. and no trade vetoes,etc. though if collusion is suspected then it can be turned over.I am not saying the trade isn't in my favor, but I don't think it's a rip off or some insane trade. mathews hasn't stayed healthy yet and the 1.1 is an unknown even if everyone wants to annoint trent already.

thanks for the concern, but the league has been around for 14 years. and we have all been around the block for quite some time. and no trade vetoes,etc. though if collusion is suspected then it can be turned over.I am not saying the trade isn't in my favor, but I don't think it's a rip off or some insane trade. mathews hasn't stayed healthy yet and the 1.1 is an unknown even if everyone wants to annoint trent already.
yeah, you never know what will happen. What if he does the trade and Shady is Shady while Matthews misses 4 games and Richardson gets drafted by the Rams? You just never know.

2nd above do it, and grab Richardson. Mathews and richardson should give you a quality 1 2 punch

Ryan mathews and the 1.1 this year

me