Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

meroj

Trade Advice

8 posts in this topic

Standard scoring league, 12 team, start 2 rbs

Being offered 2.5 (17th overall) rookie pick and DHB for Beanie.

Any thoughts?

That seems a little weak to me for Beanie. What is your RB and WR situation like? I don't view DHB as more than a solid backup WR and that is probably what sort of player you can nab with that pick.

My rbs = MJD, Mathews, Beanie, Best, Mendenhall and 1.1 rookie overall

My Wrs = Calvin, Wallace, Dez, Holmes, Collie.

It might be a little weak, but I think DHB might be a decent buy low believe it or not and I have some depth at rb and feel like i could use some more depth at WR.

Not nearly enough! With that RB and WR lineup, what does your QB and TE situation look like? That might need the upgrade...

Not nearly enough! With that RB and WR lineup, what does your QB and TE situation look like? That might need the upgrade...

Im actually OK at those positions. QB = Stafford, BenTE = Finley, Cook While I might be selling low on Beanie, I guess I feel like the 2nd rounder carries more value this year in a pretty decent draft.

Can you possibly offer him/her your second rounder and Beanie Wells for his first rounder and DHB. I think Heyward-Bey could be a nice back-up receiver with the potential to be a solid No. 3 and bye-week replacement. Beanie won't play for you much, on the other hand. I agree with the others that a second-rounder is too low, but maybe you can turn it into two first rounders if you give up your second-rounder?

Can you possibly offer him/her your second rounder and Beanie Wells for his first rounder and DHB. I think Heyward-Bey could be a nice back-up receiver with the potential to be a solid No. 3 and bye-week replacement. Beanie won't play for you much, on the other hand. I agree with the others that a second-rounder is too low, but maybe you can turn it into two first rounders if you give up your second-rounder?

He has a top 5 pick in first round. He isnt gonna budge from it for the uncertainty of Beanie.

I we take your 12 team roster as...

Stafford, Ben

MJD, Mathews, Best, Mendy, 1.1 (T Rich)

Calvin, Wallace, Dez, Holmes, Collie

Finley, Cook

....and I were to add one piece to make sure you have enough depth at all positions (with Mendy likely on PUP and Best one head shot away from retirement)....call me crazy but that piece would be a young RB.

I say stand pat where you are. When another team loses a RB, the offers will only be better.