Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

matttyl

Trade Ingram and V Jax for AJ Green

11 posts in this topic

10 team dynasty league, roughly .5 PPR (it's a bonus system at 5, 8 and 10 receptions) we start 1 qb, 1 rb, 2 wr, 2 flex, 1 te. Would LOVE to lock up 3 stud dynasty WRs (Calvin, Nicks and AJ), but is this too much?

Current roster -

Rodgers, Flacco, Tebow

Rice, F Jax/Spiller, Mendy/Redman, J Stew, Ingram, Kevin Jones, Powell, Silent G

Calvin, Nicks, V Jax, D Thomas, Crabtree

Finley, Vernon

IDP

He is an idiot for doing that

Really? That bad? Ingram has future potential, and V Jax is a very capable WR2.

Generally in a 10 team league if you are getting the best player in the deal you are probably winning the trade.

Yes. vJax is 29 years old and doesn't even begin to compare value wise to Green.

Yes. vJax is 29 years old and doesn't even begin to compare value wise to Green.

Oh, I get that totally, but doesn't Ingram more than fill that gap? I really liked the idea of owning all 3 of J Stew, Spiller and Ingram. I have a good feeling that at least one of them will be a top 8ish RB in a year or two, I just don't want to trade away the wrong one!

I would make that trade without hesitation. Green would make your team much stronger for the long hall. Ingram is stuck in a three way RBBC. VJAX is really good when he's on but he can be just as bad when he's off. He's to hit or miss and that was with the Chargers. Not sure how he'll do now that he's in Tampa that currently doesn't have that many weapons to key in on besides him.

Oh, I get that totally, but doesn't Ingram more than fill that gap? I really liked the idea of owning all 3 of J Stew, Spiller and Ingram. I have a good feeling that at least one of them will be a top 8ish RB in a year or two, I just don't want to trade away the wrong one!
I'm on my phone so to put it quickly, not for me no.