What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

krsone21 2012 PDSL DRAFT! (1 Viewer)

17.13 Dexter McCluster, RB - Chiefs

According to BassNBrew, we're using MFL to determine a player's position & they have him listed as a RB. NFL.com has him listed as a WR though.

PMing next.

I have to go to work for a few hours and will be out of touch. No clue who I want with my next pick though. I'll be back around 9-9:30. If I come up before 7:30, just skip me instead of timing me out and I'll pick when I get back.

I had my hopes up that Hit wasn't keeping good track and wouldn't realize that the Bucs D was still out there. :(

17.15 Josh Scobee, K JAC

15.15 Cedric Benson, RBPM sent to Phenix
biggest fall from last year?
He dropped 5 rounds since the WSLs.
That's a big fall from the WSL's but I think there are a few players who will fall farther from last years PDSL's but I don't want to start throwing around names of undrafted players. Two I'll add just because I assume they wont' get drafted is Mcnabb and Torain. I can think of a few other players who are 10+ round fallers from last year but think they'll get drafted.
Mendehall dropped 11 rounds from his WSL ADP. Sinrman got great value if he can only play half the year.

15.15 Cedric Benson, RBPM sent to Phenix
biggest fall from last year?
He dropped 5 rounds since the WSLs.
That's a big fall from the WSL's but I think there are a few players who will fall farther from last years PDSL's but I don't want to start throwing around names of undrafted players. Two I'll add just because I assume they wont' get drafted is Mcnabb and Torain. I can think of a few other players who are 10+ round fallers from last year but think they'll get drafted.
Mendehall dropped 11 rounds from his WSL ADP. Sinrman got great value if he can only play half the year.
will Sinrman still be around when/if he comes back is the question though....in a redraft head to head stash on the bench format maybe some value....but in this survivior format personally I think he is almost undraftable....dropping 11 rounds from the WSL's shouldn't really mean anything......no way he should have been taken where he was in those if that is the case....especially with only 20 rounds there instead of the 24 here.....I don't think the fact that he dropped 11 rounds has anything to do with making this a value pick in the PDSL....it's more of a reflection of bad drafting in the WSL's...especially with the smaller rosters....if anything where he was taken in in the PDSL's is probably where he should be taken (if taken at all)....i know someone will chime in with the "it's moves like this that can win it for you down the stretch" thing.....well for one, I disagree with that in this particular situation becuase this ain't Adrian Peterson we're talking about, and there is no guarantee he even comes back considering when his injury happened...and when he does I just don'see him all of a sudden becoming "the man" again like someone like ADP might.....IMO it is a waste of a roster spot and a gamble not worth the risk/roster spot...

Last edited by a moderator:
Please PM bro1ncos when my 18.15 & 19.02 pick comes up, I have to leave for an appointment, thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread