Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buck Stop

Would you move Calvin for this

8 posts in this topic

Team A gives: Calvin, Gates, Gabbert, RBs Scott, K. Bell, Powell, 3.12

Team B gives: Cruz, Little, Graham, 1.5, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3

I would. It boils down to Calvin, one more year of Gates, and trash, for Cruz, Little, Graham and the picks. The 1.5 should be either one of the QBs, Blackmon, or Martin. The 3 2nd rounders should looks like Fleener, Randle, and James. I have Calvin as my no.1 overall dynasty player, but that is an nice haul.

If you are being offered Jimmy Graham, Cruz, ect., then I would strongly consider this deal, and may take it.

If you are being offered someone other than Jimmy Graham, then it is a easy reject because I will wonder if Cruz, Little, 1.05, and pieces are worth trading Calvin away.

Calvin has the best future of any current NFL WR, and NFL people are saying he hasn't reached his full potential yet.

i love graham, but i wouldn't do this.

little didn't show me much last year and cruz is nice but dont forget the nicks is still there. the picks are okay, but not worth moving calvin for.

its a simple quantity over quality trade

i love graham, but i wouldn't do this.

little didn't show me much last year and cruz is nice but dont forget the nicks is still there. the picks are okay, but not worth moving calvin for.

its a simple quantity over quality trade

Respectfully, in general I would strongly consider it and may take it, but I do not have enough information to make an informed decision. In my PPR, TE scoring enhanced leagues, Graham outscored Johnson by 50 points.

If you are talking any other type of scoring rules, I may not take the offer.

Not sure if you can consider trading Johnson for pieces, if Graham outscored Johnson in some scoring formats. I would need more information before I could give a definite answer.

I'm a Little fan and Cruz is not a 1 year wonder. Graham is a beast. Think I'd do this.

I already own Calvin, was thinking about this offer, but the other owner with Graham declined it. Wasn't dying to move the 1.1 in a startup anyway, but never hurts to see what he might bring in trade.