Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

prosopis

Another tipping question

29 posts in this topic

I have never tipped for a massage. When people hear this they feel I am way wrong. One girl I was seeing worked for herself and charged $75.00 an hour. There was no way I was going to tip her more. I dont even go to her anymore as I feel $75.00 is way to expensive.

Last massage was done at a place of business where I assume she is paid hourly. I had pre paid for the massage. As I am leaving she tells me about a special. I think it was $40.00 but I have to use it before 5/1/12. I said sure and handed her my debit card to pre pay for that. She asks me if I also want to tip at that time. I said no and went on with my business.

Do you guys regularly tip for massage?

I work with a nurse who goes to Rubs, pays $80.00 for an hour and then tips $40.00. That is $120.00 for an hour and she feels this is totally normal. I think she is insane.

* I have never gotten a happy ending and I may tip for that but just maybe.

I have never tipped for a massage. When people hear this they feel I am way wrong. One girl I was seeing worked for herself and charged $75.00 an hour. There was no way I was going to tip her more. I dont even go to her anymore as I feel $75.00 is way to expensive.Last massage was done at a place of business where I assume she is paid hourly. I had pre paid for the massage. As I am leaving she tells me about a special. I think it was $40.00 but I have to use it before 5/1/12. I said sure and handed her my debit card to pre pay for that. She asks me if I also want to tip at that time. I said no and went on with my business.Do you guys regularly tip for massage?I work with a nurse who goes to Rubs, pays $80.00 for an hour and then tips $40.00. That is $120.00 for an hour and she feels this is totally normal. I think she is insane.* I have never gotten a happy ending and I may tip for that but just maybe.

I tip for massages unless the masseuse is also the owner. This is SOP.

Yes. You tip for massages. Tip more if you want a happy ending next time.

Even if the masseuse is big swede named Hans?

I have never tipped for a massage. When people hear this they feel I am way wrong. One girl I was seeing worked for herself and charged $75.00 an hour. There was no way I was going to tip her more. I dont even go to her anymore as I feel $75.00 is way to expensive.Last massage was done at a place of business where I assume she is paid hourly. I had pre paid for the massage. As I am leaving she tells me about a special. I think it was $40.00 but I have to use it before 5/1/12. I said sure and handed her my debit card to pre pay for that. She asks me if I also want to tip at that time. I said no and went on with my business.Do you guys regularly tip for massage?I work with a nurse who goes to Rubs, pays $80.00 for an hour and then tips $40.00. That is $120.00 for an hour and she feels this is totally normal. I think she is insane.* I have never gotten a happy ending and I may tip for that but just maybe.

Do you tip for other personal services like haircuts? I think tipping for massages is pretty routine.

I don't give a tip.

I give the whole thing

sex joke

On a tangent, what would you do if you order a massage and a guy walks in, explains the girl you ordered is unavailable and he's ready to get started?

:popcorn:

Tipping should be outlawed. Charge what you need to make a living and pay your employees enough to get them to do a good job.

Even if the masseuse is big swede named Hans?
Hans gotta eat too

I tip for massages unless the masseuse is also the owner. This is SOP.

:goodposting:

If she is tipping $40, I assume she is getting some special attention. :shrug:

I have done banking for a couple of masseuses and both have said that tipping is where they make the majority of their money and I had one talk about the cheap $5 tip she had gotten after working on this guy for an hour. I wouldn't pay for a massage, but if I went, i would tip.

Fair enough. I will tip but I feel I am being forced. When does this stop? Apparently my work in the health industry is not tip worthy.

My happy ending is their tip

All this time I thought you were a guy. :confused:

My happy ending is their tip

All this time I thought you were a guy. :confused:
:lmao:

On a tangent, what would you do if you order a massage and a guy walks in, explains the girl you ordered is unavailable and he's ready to get started? :popcorn:

Tell him no thanks, I'll wait. What about this was hard for you?

Yes you tip. 15% at a minimum. I get massages every 2-3 weeks. 90 minutes for $65. I tip $20.