What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Amazon Prime (2 Viewers)

Scored a great Samsung tv last year during this, but now that I'm out of the market for that, this looks like a bunch of cheap crap. 

Two tv's I've been tracking on camelcamelcamel have INCREASED over $900 each in the last few days although both are third party new. My target prices are much lower than before those increases so no biggie. Just thought it was interesting. 

cap'n grunge said:
I'll take a half off ps4. Any of those?
Not a PS4 but if there are any gamers out there: 

Xbox One 500GB Console - Name Your Game Bundle + $50 Amazon Gift Card [Physical Card] + Halo 5: Guardians - Limited Edition [Physical Disc] + Xbox One Special Edition Dusk Shadow Wireless Controller + Forza Horizon 2 [Emailed Digital Code]

1. https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01I...VPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=AM3M7FJB6XY30MW4MFWS#

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Price:

$455.22 FREE Shipping for Prime members once available

With Deal:

$279.00

You Save:

$176.22 (39%)

Ordered the $33 Fire tablet. I almost bought this a couple weeks ago just to have another small streaming media player. Expandable storage is a nice perk...I plan on downloading a bunch of Prime content for trips and such. 

tonydead said:
43-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV for $299.99

32-Inch 720p Roku Smart TV for $119.99

40-Inch 1080p LED TV for $139.99

32-Inch 720p LED TV for $99.99
Where are these? Did I miss them? I need the 40 inch for my kitchen

Got Amcrest Pro HD 1080 Wifi Security Camera for $77.
hmmmmmm  looks interesting....is this a stand along camera for you or addingf to a system. I have not researched these much but i'm going away for 2 weeks soon and I'm kinda thinking I'd like to get something

my wife is concerned about hacking of wireless systems though.

:goodposting:

I got the Fire TV for $69 to replace my super slow firestick.

Got the Tap for $99 for patio and hot tub wireless speaker.

Got Amcrest Pro HD 1080 Wifi Security Camera for $77.
Is this true with all sticks, or just yours?  Serious question, not schtick

Last edited by a moderator:
The 32 inch TV deal has expired.

Go with FireTV box.Well worth the $70 and price difference.Found the FireStick very slow as well and returned it.

Great find on the Gift Card deal.

Not a PS4 but if there are any gamers out there: 

Xbox One 500GB Console - Name Your Game Bundle + $50 Amazon Gift Card [Physical Card] + Halo 5: Guardians - Limited Edition [Physical Disc] + Xbox One Special Edition Dusk Shadow Wireless Controller + Forza Horizon 2 [Emailed Digital Code]

1. https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01I...VPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=AM3M7FJB6XY30MW4MFWS#

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Price:

$455.22 FREE Shipping for Prime members once available

With Deal:

$279.00

You Save:

$176.22 (39%)
My son plays call of duty games on xbox 360 with friends online.  If I buy the xbox 1 can he still play his xbox 360 games on the xbox 1?

hmmmmmm  looks interesting....is this a stand along camera for you or addingf to a system. I have not researched these much but i'm going away for 2 weeks soon and I'm kinda thinking I'd like to get something

my wife is concerned about hacking of wireless systems though.
This one.

Stand alone, I have a couple of these combined with some of these and Blue Iris software.

There is a security camera thread somewhere.  You are no more at risk of hacking than you are with a wifi router, each camera has a log in name and password.  Also, wifi doesn't mean totally wireless, you need to get power to the camera somehow.  I chose wifi because I had power outlets everywhere already.  If it's easier for you to wire network cables I would just do that and power over the network cable.  

My son plays call of duty games on xbox 360 with friends online.  If I buy the xbox 1 can he still play his xbox 360 games on the xbox 1?
Yes, as of November 2015 update the XBOX1 is backward comparable to all 360 games.  You have to have an XBOX Gold account to play online, but, it does cross platform One to 360. Link

Yes, as of November 2015 update the XBOX1 is backward comparable to all 360 games.  You have to have an XBOX Gold account to play online, but, it does cross platform One to 360. Link
It's not all of the games, yet; just a large number (text list) that is constantly growing. I was looking at them this weekend with my kids. Gamestop has good deals on refurbished consoles.

This one.

Stand alone, I have a couple of these combined with some of these and Blue Iris software.

There is a security camera thread somewhere.  You are no more at risk of hacking than you are with a wifi router, each camera has a log in name and password.  Also, wifi doesn't mean totally wireless, you need to get power to the camera somehow.  I chose wifi because I had power outlets everywhere already.  If it's easier for you to wire network cables I would just do that and power over the network cable.  
thanks...Im' wondering if i should pick this up just to keep an eye on the house while away.

sorry for the questions, but do you get a notification if the camera detects movement? having the camera w/o would be good, but it would just record. I would like something that could notify me that something was happening. I do have an alarm system with motion, but that just goes to central station.

and do you need the DVR? I would assume so, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks...Im' wondering if i should pick this up just to keep an eye on the house while away.

sorry for the questions, but do you get a notification if the camera detects movement? having the camera w/o would be good, but it would just record. I would like something that could notify me that something was happening. I do have an alarm system with motion, but that just goes to central station.
With the default Amcrest software I think you can set the app on your phone to send you notifications.  And I think you can set to record or just record when it detects motion.  "I think" because I haven't used the default apps.

With Blue Iris, most definitely all those things and a whole lot more.  I have mine set to record -2 seconds to +5 seconds around motion detection. 

Users who are viewing this thread