What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SJ96's Annual NFL Schedule Grid - 2012 Edition (1 Viewer)

I love this schedule. Every year, it's printed out 3 times....1 is placed at my desk at work, one is placed in my TV room at home, and a third is placed in my wallet.

Will this be part of the FBG iPad App?

For what it is worth Norton anitvirus blocked the site on this link as Malicous. (I know that is not spelled right, but I am not looking it up)

I've tinkered with this slightly (sorry!) to include some functioning lookups for the MY FF Team tab. Again thanks for putting the effort in.UPDATED WITH FF TEAM TAB
You seem to be missing quite a few players from the drop down list. Where exactly is that database stored so that I can add certain people. Seems like mainly rookies are missing (RG3, T Rich etc.)?EDIT: Found it... for anyone else curious there's a hidden sheet called "Players".

Last edited by a moderator:
I could not get this to open, even after clicking "download". Any one have some advice? Thanks all.

'robb said:
I could not get this to open, even after clicking "download". Any one have some advice? Thanks all.
Do you own Microsoft Excel?If not, try uploading it to Google Docs.

'robb said:
Yes, I have Excel.And, the first time I tried the downloader showed as an "potential virus". Am I doing something wrong here?

'robb said:
Yes, I have Excel.And, the first time I tried the downloader showed as an "potential virus". Am I doing something wrong here?
freefilehosting has a lot of malicious content, so your virus software is probably blocking the website, not necessarily the file.

The link in the original post takes you to a website for file downloads. Wasn't sure how to proceed from there, so against my better judgement I agreed to install the downloader software to take a look at this schedule... Now my google chrome has been modified: changed my home page, installed additional content and I'm getting ad pop ups.

In addition it installed malware on my laptop. SJ if you read this, at a minimum you could warn others about the website you have this file hosted on and make it clear how to get it without downloading malware.

Should have known better... beware all.

:hot:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump. Full-page 2013 version?
I think this should take care of your needs. An Excel file is in there which you can download and print.

http://www.footballperspective.com/wallet-sized-copy-of-the-2013-nfl-schedule/
Ah ok, thanks. I thought this was only the wallet version.

Not as stylish and refined as SJ's, but it will do the job. Thanks, Chase!

Also nice to see the NFL didn't schedule any weeks with only 3-4 afternoon games. I wonder if they heard the cries of the Sunday Ticket subscribers.

Users who are viewing this thread