What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Owners needed in Tennessee/Kentucky area for $200 in person live (1 Viewer)

hfs09

Footballguy
Owners needed for the fantasy football live event called the Southern Bluegrass Fantasy Football Championship (SBFFC), and we will have 72 teams, maybe 84 teams in our live draft events in Bowling Green, KY (1.5 hours south of Louisville, KY, 1 hour north of Nashville, TN) on Saturday, August 18, 2012 at the Corvette Museum. There will be 6 divisions/drafts of 12 teams each drafting at the same time, winners from each draft league will come together in the total points championship round to declare the champion of the SBFFC!

Check out the SBFFC website at http://www.sbffc.com

Buy-in for a franchise is $200, $225 if you have a co-owner. You can do a "survival" total points contest for $25 a piece to gain further prizes.

Here are just some of the offerings the Southern Bluegrass Fantasy Football Championship is offering this season:

1. We have sponsors for our event, including Buffalo Trace Bourbon, Overtime Sports Bar and Grill, (local sports bar in Bowling Green), FantasySportsVault.com, WBGN AM Radio 1340 (local radio sports talk station in Bowling Green), DraftSharks.com, The Fan Wear and More Store (sports apparel store in Bowling Green), State Farm agent Tony Rhoades, Coldwell Banker Legacy Realty agent Stephanie Vincent, and River City Industrial Services.

2. You can win up to $3600 in cash and prizes for the regular season and playoffs based on a 72 teams playing in the SBFFC. If 84 teams sign up, prizes obviously will increase. The top two winners will win a berth to a Las Vegas live fantasy draft event in 2013.

3. A silent auction will happen to add to our event for you to bid on items donated by the Bowling Green, Lexington, Nashville and Louisville communities to give proceeds to a high school senior varsity athlete that will enroll in Western Kentucky University in Fall 2012.

4. We will do a 50-50 Split the Pot contest for you to possibly win money on DRAFT DAY!

5. We will have two "FLEX" position spots this year for you to maximize your strategy on setting your lineups each week.

6. We will bid for our draft spot based on $1000 free agent bid money and we will use BOTH free agent bid money and then regular free agents during the season.

7. At least four teams from each division makes the championship playoffs, giving more teams a better chance to win the 3rd annual Southern Bluegrass Fantasy Football Championship title!

If you want to play with some of the best fantasy football players around, take your shot in the Southern Bluegrass Fantasy Football Championship. Email brian.harwood@insightbb.com today!

Brian-You mentioned to me a while back that I could phone in my draft picks since I live in RI and can't make it to KY for the draft. Is that still an option & is it even worth it or is it a pain in the ###? If it were the dy before the draft I'd say that was a no-brainer but w/ 10 days to go u'd probably rather fill it w/ someone local, no?

Either way, loving this league, hope it goes well this year.

-Ken

Users who are viewing this thread