What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***David Wilson Bandwagon*** (2 Viewers)

Do we actually know the severity of Bradshaw's injury? If it is indeed serious, they won't use Wilson on kickoffs, to keep him fresh. If it is a one game thing, expect Wilson to be ridden like a thoroughbred.

'OG_GF said:
Watch out for the Torain train!Frankly, Ryan Torain is a better pass blocker. Has a lot more experience. Prolly Eli will prefer Torain as the grind it out back. Love Wilson, hope he does great, but don't expect another 2 TD game. David Wilson will start. But another RB will start too. I expect that to be Ryan Torain.
Crushin dreams.

:towelwave: Who's got him in the lineup and over whom?

I own him in all three leagues I am alive in right now.

Starting Him over: Alex Green, Shonn Greene, Steven Jackson. In another league over Donnie Avery (flex), Brian Hartline (flex).

Benching him for: Chris Johnson, Marshawn Lynch

Can't decide if I'm ready to pull the trigger on him over Sproles in a .5 PPR league. I would be pretty upset if I lost this week due to benching my "stud" who gave me 22 points last week.

Have to choose two from Spiller, Richardson and Wilson.. Right now I have Wilson and Richardson in.. Non ppr, TD heavy.

Morris, Forte, Knowshon, Wilson. Thinking of benching Knowsho. Looked at 3 sites, FBG's is the only one that has Wilson 4th on that list.

Im hoping for a Bryce Brown type debut from Wilson, but starting a rookie in his 1st ever start in the FF playoffs is kinda unnerving. Just worry about him missing a block or fumbling and Coughlin putting someone else in ro just abandoning the run. If Wilson can just get 20 touches, I have a good feeling he will have at least one big run that would justify starting him though....

tick tock tick tock.... F it, going with Wilson. ROLL ON BANDWAGON! This one better work out better than the Hillman train....

Indirectly flexing him over Myers.

Yes, easy call. I couldnt imagine starting him over Trent though, dont overthink this fellas

I'm starting Wilson in two big games, but I am not expecting him to get all of the RB touches. I think the Giants will find a way to get other RBs touches, especially on passing downs.

I can't believe some are considering him over studs. I almost want to bench him because of the hype. But Mathews is my other option so...

I can't believe some are considering him over studs. I almost want to bench him because of the hype. But Mathews is my other option so...
The matchup is just insanely good--ATL can't stop the run and is good against the pass (although a little less tasty, with Moore out in the ATL secondary).

I'm in the same boat. Starting Wilson over Mathews.Trust Mathews more than Wilson but trust Coughlin more than Norv.

In over Britt. I don't know how you guys can start him over Trent Richardson though.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a gift...returning kickoffs too, although that first one was not too impressive

Lots of carries to Kregg Lumpkin...this sucks. Start Mathews with confidence because I sat him for Wilson.

As a Giants fan I hope Bradshaw is back next week. This one hurt. As a Fantasy owner , glad I stuck with Dmac and didnt put Wilson in.

As a Giants fan I hope Bradshaw is back next week. This one hurt. As a Fantasy owner , glad I stuck with Dmac and didnt put Wilson in.
You think Bradshaw would of made a difference? You never know what your going to get with this Giants team, sometimes they look like NFC favorites, other times they look like the Cardinals.

NO is dead last in rush defense....just saying
Oh ya I forgot that Bradshaw looked great against them too.
Bradshaw got hurt...nothing new there! But Wilson last two games against a real defense he didn't do squat
11 total touches in 2 games. What were you expecting?
About the same thing as today...nothing special against a good defense....who is Lumpkin? He did better....just saying :banned:

If Bradshaw does not play I think 15 for 70, 2 for 20, .5 td.
WOW....super conservative and very low estimate imo.
I tend towards the conservative side.
90 total yards and .5 TDs is conservative? Ahmad Bradshaw is averaging 89 yards and .4 TDs per game (and he plays extensively in the passing game while Wilson likely will not).
So you expect lower? I'll take the over. Just go on record please so we can bump your post. :thumbup:
You look like such an idiot. Glad I didn't completely drink the koolaid on this turd. But in the leagues I did, I probably lost. Should have kept Hartline and Sjax in there.

I would have never benched guys like Spiller, or Morris over this guy, but I did bench Dwayne Allen (flex spot) and Demarco Murray. It will cost me 1 game and might cost me another.

I'll be fortunate to survive this week with him in the lineup, but I'm not too disappointed in him. This was a complete NYG meltdown, and he still put up some stats. Better than CJ2K many weeks. The return yds definitely help, if you get them.

I think he'll be a great value pick next year.

Users who are viewing this thread