Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
ImTheScientist

***Russell Wilson Bandwagon***

Recommended Posts

As one of the top performers in one of the world's top businesses, he's still probably underpaid.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, stlrams said:

So 8 of 10 teams didn't make the playoffs last year..  Guess Seattle isn't interested in making playoffs any time soon..

Just looking at the 35 highest paid QBs (tossing out the 6th round rookies and recycled back-ups), the bottom 10 in salary were

Mahomes, Watson, Rosen, Daniels, Allen, Fitz, Tyrod, Wentz, Winston, Mariotta...so I see 3 teams that made the playoffs from that group and 1 of those teams was actually led by their more expensive back-up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, stlrams said:

So 8 of 10 teams didn't make the playoffs last year..  Guess Seattle isn't interested in making playoffs any time soon..

It's the nature of the salary cap and the value of the QB. Seattle won their SB with a cheap Wilson and a great D. Their only hope now is drafting incredibly well because they, like a few other teams, paid the QB to stay and wont be able to afford to pay as many other top players. CLE & KC are in the same boat once their QBs get to their next contract.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, lod001 said:

It's the nature of the salary cap and the value of the QB. Seattle won their SB with a cheap Wilson and a great D. Their only hope now is drafting incredibly well because they, like a few other teams, paid the QB to stay and wont be able to afford to pay as many other top players. CLE & KC are in the same boat once their QBs get to their next contract.

It was good drafting more than anything. From 2009-2012, Seattle drafted 8 Pro Bowlers: QB, LT, C, 2 Safeties, 2 LBs, CB. Since that 2012 draft when they took Wilson, they have drafted 2 Pro Bowlers: KR and a Punter. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Add .....highest paid player in the NFL to his already long list of accomplishments. What an amazing talent.

And he's done it without that really stud WR, no Rice, Moss, Julio, Antonio, etc etc.

Comparing his first seven seasons to Brady, Brees, Peyton, Rodgers, we see just how great he's been.

Do wonder if that bit about the wife wanting to live in NY was a ploy, hmmm?

Edited by ZenoRazon
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, fruity pebbles said:

What were they supposed to do? Cause they weren’t sniffing the playoffs without him either. To be fair, GB is a perennial  playoff team, Atl just came off a Superbowl, Jimmy got hurt and half those QBs are just plain bad.

My point is its very difficult to build a winning team when you tie up a lot cap money in one player.  To be fair, GB is a terrible team excluding Rogers.  Just look a their record when he is hurt...

Edited by stlrams

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, lod001 said:

It's the nature of the salary cap and the value of the QB. Seattle won their SB with a cheap Wilson and a great D. Their only hope now is drafting incredibly well because they, like a few other teams, paid the QB to stay and wont be able to afford to pay as many other top players. CLE & KC are in the same boat once their QBs get to their next contract.

Knowing this, would you consider trading him and starting over?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Andy Dufresne said:

As one of the top performers in one of the world's top businesses, he's still probably underpaid.

Pretty sure he is happy though.  Still have to pay other players and stay under cap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, stlrams said:

My point is its very difficult to build a winning team when you tie up a lot cap money in one player.  To be fair, GB is a terrible team excluding Rogers.  Just look a their record when he is hurt...

So be clear about what you think Seattle should have done:

  1. This deal.
  2. Trade him, knowing they almost certainly could not get back true value and knowing this means starting over at QB (and with what?).
  3. Extend this decision point by 1-4 seasons by having him play out this season ($25.3M cap hit), then franchising him 0-3 times, understanding that giving him another deal later would require a bigger deal due to QB market inflation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ZenoRazon said:

Add .....highest paid player in the NFL to his already long list of accomplishments. What an amazing talent.

And he's done it without that really stud WR, no Rice, Moss, Julio, Antonio, etc etc.

Comparing his first seven seasons to Brady, Brees, Peyton, Rodgers, we see just how great he's been.

Do wonder if that bit about the wife wanting to live in NY was a ploy, hmmm?

He turned Doug Baldwin into a Pro Bowler. He’s had some of the worst all around offensive talent around him the last few years. I think he’s probably the best QB in the NFL right now and it’s a shame we might never seen him in his prime with an offense that just lets him loose. He’s going to be the highest paid player in the NFL this year and lead the league in handoffs.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Ilov80s said:

He turned Doug Baldwin into a Pro Bowler. He’s had some of the worst all around offensive talent around him the last few years. I think he’s probably the best QB in the NFL right now and it’s a shame we might never seen him in his prime with an offense that just lets him loose. He’s going to be the highest paid player in the NFL this year and lead the league in handoffs.

 

To do what he's done in that system with the talent he hasn't had is really amazing.  NOBODY....else could have done what he did.

I don't think people really get how HISTORICALLY great he has been in his seven seasons. The guy owns a number of NFL records, many of them were firsts.

He is the best passer/runner/leader we have seen. His numbers totally dwarf all the old legends (after seven seasons) but......different game back then....but he still has the far superior numbers. He's out played all these current guys at the same stage of the career. And, he walked right in and took over.

I totally agree with you, I also think Wilson is the best QB in the NFL right now today.

Edited by ZenoRazon
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Just Win Baby said:

So be clear about what you think Seattle should have done:

  1. This deal.
  2. Trade him, knowing they almost certainly could not get back true value and knowing this means starting over at QB (and with what?).
  3. Extend this decision point by 1-4 seasons by having him play out this season ($25.3M cap hit), then franchising him 0-3 times, understanding that giving him another deal later would require a bigger deal due to QB market inflation.

Either 2 or 3 will work out better then the route they took imo.  Especially now that it appears Seattle offense is a run first thus devaluing the qb position. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Just Win Baby said:

So be clear about what you think Seattle should have done:

  1. This deal.
  2. Trade him, knowing they almost certainly could not get back true value and knowing this means starting over at QB (and with what?).
  3. Extend this decision point by 1-4 seasons by having him play out this season ($25.3M cap hit), then franchising him 0-3 times, understanding that giving him another deal later would require a bigger deal due to QB market inflation.

When you have a great Hall of Fame to be QB you do all you can to make him happy, the Seahawks did the right thing, so....1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, ZenoRazon said:
16 hours ago, Just Win Baby said:

So be clear about what you think Seattle should have done:

  1. This deal.
  2. Trade him, knowing they almost certainly could not get back true value and knowing this means starting over at QB (and with what?).
  3. Extend this decision point by 1-4 seasons by having him play out this season ($25.3M cap hit), then franchising him 0-3 times, understanding that giving him another deal later would require a bigger deal due to QB market inflation.

When you have a great Hall of Fame to be QB you do all you can to make him happy, the Seahawks did the right thing, so....1.

I agree. IMO the posters saying silly stuff like "Guess Seattle isn't interested in making playoffs any time soon" are showing ignorance about the NFL QB market/situation.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

So I've read that the deal is structured something like this:

  • $65M signing bonus (guaranteed)
  • 2019 salary $5M (guaranteed) = 2019 cap hit $18M - reduced 2019 cap hit by $7.3M
  • 2020 salary $18M (guaranteed) = 2020 cap hit $31M - approximately equal to the 2020 QB franchise tag
  • 2021 salary $19M (guaranteed) = 2021 cap hit $32M - less than Wilson's 2021 QB franchise tag would have been on a second consecutive tag
  • That leaves $50M unaccounted for, so possibly something like:
    • 2022 salary + roster bonus = $23M = 2022 cap hit of $36M - considerably less than Wilson's 2022 QB franchise tag would have been on a third consecutive tag
    • 2023 salary + roster bonus = $27M = 2023 cap hit of $40M - could trade/release him prior to this season with $13M in dead money in 2023

IMO this looks like a good deal for Seattle, all things considered:

  • The team has Wilson - the best QB in franchise history and the face of the franchise - under contract through 2023. He will be 35 at the end of that season, so they have him under contract for the majority of his prime.
  • The team gets immediate cap relief for 2019.
  • His cap hits in 2019-2021 are collectively lower than if they allowed him to play out his original contract this year and then franchised him in 2020 and 2021.
  • This preserves the franchise tag for the team to use on other players if desired from 2020-2022.
  • The team can move on for a relatively low dead money hit before 2023 if desired ($13M will be a lower percentage of the cap by then). Or they can extend him again before that season to possibly reduce his $40M cap hit.
  • The only season that might be particularly tough under this contract is 2022. But the QB market will also be reset at a higher level by then, and I predict that cap hit will not be out of line with upper tier QBs by that time.

:thumbup: 

Edited by Just Win Baby
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Just Win Baby said:

So I've read that the deal is structured something like this:

  • $65M signing bonus (guaranteed)
  • 2019 salary $5M (guaranteed) = 2019 cap hit $18M - reduced 2019 cap hit by $7.3M
  • 2020 salary $18M (guaranteed) = 2020 cap hit $31M - approximately equal to the 2020 QB franchise tag
  • 2021 salary $19M (guaranteed) = 2021 cap hit $32M - less than Wilson's 2021 QB franchise tag would have been on a second consecutive tag
  • That leaves $50M unaccounted for, so possibly something like:
    • 2022 salary + roster bonus = $23M = 2022 cap hit of $36M - considerably less than Wilson's 2022 QB franchise tag would have been on a third consecutive tag
    • 2023 salary + roster bonus = $27M = 2023 cap hit of $40M - could trade/release him prior to this season with $13M in dead money in 2023

IMO this looks like a good deal for Seattle, all things considered:

  • The team has Wilson - the best QB in franchise history and the face of the franchise - under contract through 2023. He will be 35 at the end of that season, so they have him under contract for the majority of his prime.
  • The team gets immediate cap relief for 2019.
  • His cap hits in 2019-2021 are collectively lower than if they allowed him to play out his original contract this year and then franchised him in 2020 and 2021.
  • This preserves the franchise tag for the team to use on other players if desired from 2020-2022.
  • The team can move on for a relatively low dead money hit before 2023 if desired ($13M will be a lower percentage of the cap by then). Or they can extend him again before that season to possibly reduce his $40M cap hit.
  • The only season that might be particularly tough under this contract is 2022. But the QB market will also be reset at a higher level by then, and I predict that cap hit will not be out of line with upper tier QBs by that time.

:thumbup: 

He won't be in the top half of the QBs salary wise by then.  I actually think 19 and 20 will be the tough years and then cap growth and other QBs cashing in thins will favor Seattle after that.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, BassNBrew said:

He won't be in the top half of the QBs salary wise by then.  I actually think 19 and 20 will be the tough years and then cap growth and other QBs cashing in thins will favor Seattle after that.

2019 cannot really be viewed as a tough year... this contract lowered his 2019 cap hit by $7.3M... he is now set to have around the #18 cap hit at QB in 2019... and that is before any other QB contract changes are put in place this offseason.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Just Win Baby said:

2019 cannot really be viewed as a tough year... this contract lowered his 2019 cap hit by $7.3M... he is now set to have around the #18 cap hit at QB in 2019... and that is before any other QB contract changes are put in place this offseason.

You are correct. I Meant 20 and 21

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎4‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 2:56 PM, stlrams said:

Knowing this, would you consider trading him and starting over?

It's a tough call. It's really sad for the game that it's now like this. Your window of opportunity is now predicated on drafting a real franchise QB and hoping to win I all before you have to pay him. It's not on great drafting over a span of years anymore. Another thing that has hurt is ham & egger QBs getting paid big $ and driving up the price of the better ones. Flacco.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While I recognize that the top players gotta get their money, I certainly won't feel sorry for Wilson when he's frequently hit/sacked behind a bargain basement OL while trying to find open WR's who the 'hawks can't afford to pay...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/17/2019 at 8:50 AM, Just Win Baby said:

So I've read that the deal is structured something like this:

  • $65M signing bonus (guaranteed)
  • 2019 salary $5M (guaranteed) = 2019 cap hit $18M - reduced 2019 cap hit by $7.3M
  • 2020 salary $18M (guaranteed) = 2020 cap hit $31M - approximately equal to the 2020 QB franchise tag
  • 2021 salary $19M (guaranteed) = 2021 cap hit $32M - less than Wilson's 2021 QB franchise tag would have been on a second consecutive tag
  • That leaves $50M unaccounted for, so possibly something like:
    • 2022 salary + roster bonus = $23M = 2022 cap hit of $36M - considerably less than Wilson's 2022 QB franchise tag would have been on a third consecutive tag
    • 2023 salary + roster bonus = $27M = 2023 cap hit of $40M - could trade/release him prior to this season with $13M in dead money in 2023

IMO this looks like a good deal for Seattle, all things considered:

  • The team has Wilson - the best QB in franchise history and the face of the franchise - under contract through 2023. He will be 35 at the end of that season, so they have him under contract for the majority of his prime.
  • The team gets immediate cap relief for 2019.
  • His cap hits in 2019-2021 are collectively lower than if they allowed him to play out his original contract this year and then franchised him in 2020 and 2021.
  • This preserves the franchise tag for the team to use on other players if desired from 2020-2022.
  • The team can move on for a relatively low dead money hit before 2023 if desired ($13M will be a lower percentage of the cap by then). Or they can extend him again before that season to possibly reduce his $40M cap hit.
  • The only season that might be particularly tough under this contract is 2022. But the QB market will also be reset at a higher level by then, and I predict that cap hit will not be out of line with upper tier QBs by that time.

:thumbup: 

Pretty close on the numbers above. Forgot that 2019 will include the remainder of his previous signing bonus plus the remainder of previous restructuring, where he converted salary to bonus to pro-rate it. That stuff totals to $8.2M in 2019, so his 2019 cap hit is $26.2M. 2020 and 2021 are as above. 2022 is $1M more and 2023 is $1M less.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

A lot of people overlook this guy when discussing the elite QBs in the league. Honestly, the dude might have better arm talent than Tom Brady. It for sure seems to be better than Rivers and Ryan, and probably even Big Ben at this point since Ben is a bit careless. Honestly, if everyone is at their best, then maybe only Aaron Rodgers have more arm talent than Russ.

Edited by the lone star

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is a good article on the Seattle passing game explaining the effectiveness of play-action as they lead the league in rushing which makes Russell Wilson's play-action so effective.  It is about how they drafted big fast WRs to take advantage of and exploit play-action and how they are dealing with Doug Baldwin's retirement.

Baldwin helped bail out Russell when he scrambled to buy time so i'm not sure it Tyler Locket can fill that role but on play-action Russell Should clean up.  Last year he had 35 TDs even though they lead the league in rushing and attempted the least passes which shows how effective they are with play-action.  Baldwin retiring leaves huge void. So bigger, faster Seahawks working deeper pass game 

Quote

 

...“That was the number-one thing: we wanted to get fast, make sure we can compliment the stuff like running down the field,” Carroll said. “Take advantage of Russell’s ability to throw the ball down the field, which is awesome.”

Brian Schottenheimer ...  “I think we’re the best play-pass team in the league. I really do.”

The Seahawks ran the ball more and threw it fewer times than any other team in the league in 2018. Yet they were second in the league to the NFC-champion Rams in frequency of play-action action passes...

...While throwing the fewest passes of any full-time NFL quarterbacks, Wilson had a career-high 35 touchdown passes and his most efficient season throwing of his career; his 110.9 passer rating was 10.6 points higher than his lofty career average.

“Russ’s ability to throw the ball deep down the field, that was evident last year the last eight games. We were, I think, top three or four (in the NFL),” Schottenheimer said. “He’s just got a great feel for it.”

And now he’s got greater weapons for it, too.

 

It is a really good article that goes into much more detail on the roles of the WRs.  It should make any Russell Wilson owner pumped.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think most people really get just how great Wilson's first seven seasons have been. You can take anyone and look at their first seven seasons vs Wilsons, nobody can really hang.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wilson is a great real-life QB, but in FF, he just doesn't throw enough to keep pace with guys who are throwing for near or over 5K yards.  He did finish QB1 in 2017, but that was with 553 attempts and 95 carries.  He then finished QB10 last year, with only 427 attempts and 67 carries.  For fantasy purposes, he is too efficient for his own good.  Even though he has finished as a QB1 every year he has been in the league, how can he compete with a guy like Ben, who threw 262 more passes?  If you do the math, it's like Russell is giving Ben a 10 game head start.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Russell Wilson completed 29-of-35 passes for 300 yards and three touchdowns in the Seahawks' 28-26, Week 2 win over the Steelers.

He added 22 rushing yards. Wilson's first two scores went to TE Will Dissly from 14 and 12 yards out. He was obviously catching Wilson's eye in the red zone after Wilson mainly worked his way down the field with Tyler Lockett, though Lockett was totally unable to break any big plays. Wilson's third and final score, the game-winner, was a 28-yard hookup with DK Metcalf out of the slot. Metcalf was manhandling defenders all afternoon. Wilson will be back on the QB1 map next week at home against the Saints.

He was also attributed with a fumble after the game.

Edited by The Frankman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Quote

Russell Wilson completed 32-of-50 passes for 406 yards and two touchdowns while also totaling 51 yards and another two touchdowns on seven carries Sunday in Seattle’s Week 3 loss to the Saints.

Wilson wasn't sacked in Sunday's defeat. The eighth-year gunslinger let it rip in the second half, gashing the Saints for 251 yards on 19-of-36 passing after the break. He had his most success throwing to Tyler Lockett (11-154-1) but also threaded a nice deep ball to rookie DK Metcalf, who reeled in a 54-yard beauty to close out the first half. Arguably the game's best improviser, Wilson extended countless plays with his feet, breaking off touchdown runs of two and eight yards with both coming in the fourth quarter. His four-yard end-zone strike to Will Dissly (the recipient of three of Wilson's seven touchdown passes this year) on the game's final play, surely swung a few fantasy weeks. Still at the top of his game, the likely Hall of Famer will look to get the Seahawks back in the win column next week at Arizona.

Sep 22, 2019, 7:55 PM ET

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Quote

Russell Wilson completed 22-of-28 passes for 240 yards and one score in Seattle's Week 4 win over the Cardinals.

Known for being notoriously slow starters, Russell Wilson and Seattle's offense grabbed an early lead following a successful field goal try and Jadeveon Clowney's pick-six, then cruised to an easy win. Will Dissly's nine-yard score allowed Wilson to sit back and watch as Chris Carson (22/104) sealed the deal. It's the first time this year Russ has failed to throw for multiple scores, but it was never going to happen with the Cardinals offering zero threat from kick-off. He's yet to throw a single interception through four games. Thursday's divisional matchup against the Rams projects for better game script in what should be a high-scoring affair, keeping Wilson as a confident QB1 in Week 5.

Sep 29, 2019, 8:44 PM ET

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
Quote

Russell Wilson completed 17-of-23 passes for 268 yards and four touchdowns in the Seahawks' 30-29, Week 5 win over the Rams.

Wilson overcame a night of horrendous play-calling to maintain his ridiculous efficiency. He now has 12 touchdowns on just 156 attempts. His first score, a 13-yarder to Tyler Lockett, was one of the best plays you will ever see on a football field. Running to his left, Wilson used some Patrick Mahomes arm action to deliver one of the tightest-throw touchdowns imaginable. NFL's Next Gen Stats graded it as the "most improbable" completion of the past two seasons. Lockett was "0.2 yards from the sideline and 1.1 yards from the back of the end zone when the pass arrived." If Wilson were ever to be fully unleashed by Pete Carroll, he would rain Mahomes-ian fire down on the league. Even with his limited attempts — under 30 in 3-of-5 games — Wilson is a leading MVP candidate. A Cleveland road trip is on tap for Week 6.

 

Edited by The Frankman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was going to try and buy Russell from the Lamar Jackson owner, looks like my window to pick him up cheapish is done. Makes me sad

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was just having this conversation tonight during the game: if you out Wilson on the Chiefs and Mahomes on the Seahawks, would we be talking about Wilson as possibly the best QB to ever grace an NFL field?  Not saying Mahomes isn’t good.  He’s amazing.  But how much of his other worldly production is a product of the Andy Reid offense?  I think Wilson could probably put up the same stats with better rushing stats in that offense. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rickyg said:

Was just having this conversation tonight during the game: if you out Wilson on the Chiefs and Mahomes on the Seahawks, would we be talking about Wilson as possibly the best QB to ever grace an NFL field?  Not saying Mahomes isn’t good.  He’s amazing.  But how much of his other worldly production is a product of the Andy Reid offense?  I think Wilson could probably put up the same stats with better rushing stats in that offense. 

Wilson is amazing, but I think the thing that really opens up that KC offense with Mahomes is his insane arm strength.  It just widens the field so much which fits perfectly with Reid's system.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, rickyg said:

Was just having this conversation tonight during the game: if you out Wilson on the Chiefs and Mahomes on the Seahawks, would we be talking about Wilson as possibly the best QB to ever grace an NFL field?  Not saying Mahomes isn’t good.  He’s amazing.  But how much of his other worldly production is a product of the Andy Reid offense?  I think Wilson could probably put up the same stats with better rushing stats in that offense. 

I think the better Wilson fit, would be in the Payton offense.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are some absolute gold nuggets on the first page of this thread. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Worm said:

There are some absolute gold nuggets on the first page of this thread. 

Whole thread is full of them. Mariotta and Cousins are better / have higher ceilings :lol:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, The General said:

Another MVP caliber season.

Through 5 weeks, he's my MVP pick.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know Seattle had a great Defense for a long time, but it does kinda make you wonder why they played it so conservatively for so long.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tool said:

I know Seattle had a great Defense for a long time, but it does kinda make you wonder why they played it so conservatively for so long.

Because they were/are winning. It works. Pass first offense would lead to more hits and wear on Russ. 
 

He’s just unbelievable though, the fact he’s producing at an elite level with a run first game script - really show how good he is. 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Ray Barboni said:

Because they were/are winning. It works. Pass first offense would lead to more hits and wear on Russ. 
 

He’s just unbelievable though, the fact he’s producing at an elite level with a run first game script - really show how good he is. 
 

 

They were winning games yes. But haven't advanced past divisional round in 4 years. Think they would have been better off with a less conservative approach. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Tool said:

They were winning games yes. But haven't advanced past divisional round in 4 years. Think they would have been better off with a less conservative approach. 

During the playoffs? Yes, I agree they should be more aggressive on offense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.