What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SSL 2 - 2012 (2 Viewers)

'Aaron Rudnicki said:
'RedZone said:
Just got a PM from Jeff, will pick in a few minutes. Come AR, and all, PM the next or ask to have it done.
I don't understand your post.I sent you a PM immediately after I made my pick.10:21am Central time according to my messenger here.need a screenshot?I've never once failed to send a PM after making a pick. Not sure why or how you didn't get it.
I'll shoot you a PM, wasn't received via messenger or via email notification. You have always been on the ball, so I am sure it was a technical glitch. I noticed I have avatars and smilies that are blue circles with lines diagnoally through them.My public apology, I take Aaron at his word.

Time to chop the timer in this one Bass. this draft is dragging
:goodposting:We should be able to easily knock out 20 picks a day at this point.... we all know about what's left to grab, just have to get it done.
Tomorrow at 8am all clocks are cut in half.
Reminder now that all clocks are at 4 hours, some have 2 hour clocks now (if timed out before).Let's use PMs and get the last 3-4 rounds knocked out.

I'll be out until around 4:45 pm EST. I PM'd my picks to Red Zone and Team Legacy. Meno, if I come up, please PM these guys. Thanks

16.02 Minnesota Vikings D/ST

I was able to reply to a PM from Meno letting him know he was on deck.

When I tried to PM him after I made my pick, his inbox was full. Time to clean it out Meno.

Last edited by a moderator:
'BassNBrew said:
Time to chop the timer in this one Bass. this draft is dragging
:goodposting:We should be able to easily knock out 20 picks a day at this point.... we all know about what's left to grab, just have to get it done.
Tomorrow at 8am all clocks are cut in half.
And tomorrow at 8am all clocks are halved again.
At this point, clock is cut in half once again, according to BNB's earlier post.

Everyone is on a short clock now (1-2 hours) so let's get PMs flowing to wrap up the final 2 1/2 rounds here. Thanks.

YLIU - expect a PM from me with my list as it gets closer to my pick once I figure it out.

People are expected to draft at 7am but not over a holiday weekend?

You guys are insane.

I guess common sense is way down in here.

People are expected to draft at 7am but not over a holiday weekend?You guys are insane.I guess common sense is way down in here.
That or send a list at 9pm when the clock is off or pick in the timely manner in preceeding three weeks. We generally get through the 24 rd pdsls in 3 weeks, only occasionally needing to compress clocks at the end.I'll take part of the blame for not getting these kicked off a little sooner this year, plus it was a heck of a lot harder to round everyone up this year.

According to new clock rules, Aaron times out at 9am est. I will PM red zone
lol. wtf?1-hour clock started at 5am pacific time? is this shtick?these drafts are getting stupid. why not just draft at MFL if everyone is in such a hurry?
I thought you were East Coast or Central?Anyway, not like you missed much here.Feel free to PM me your next pick if you want or send it to YLIU, he has my list.

I'm in Central time, but the point remains as I assume the clock is the same for everyone.

It's reasonable to start a clock early when people have 4 or 8 hours. When you start chopping it down to a single hour like this though, then it becomes a joke.

These are supposed to be fun. Skipping people at 8am and requiring everyone to send PMs takes the fun away, for me at least.

Like I said, move it to MFL if all everyone cares about is getting them done quickly. Predrafting is much easier there and we wouldn't have to ask for volunteers to enter the drafts later on anyway.

Message board drafts are typically done at a slower and more relaxed pace. I'd like to take some time to think about my selections instead of rushing through it.

Users who are viewing this thread