Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bigmiiiiike

Trade Britt for 1.02 and either Antonio Brown or Greg Little?

19 posts in this topic

12 team dynasty ppr, start 1/2/3/1/1/1/1flex

Roster is:

Roethlisberger, Cutler

Lynch, Ingram, Reggie Bush, McGahee, Tate, Delone Carter, Pierre Thomas, Tolbert, Ringer

Britt, Colston, Bowe, Crabtree, Wayne, Randy Moss, Golden Tate, Andre Roberts

Witten

1.06, 2.06, 3.06

I've been offered the 1.02 and my choice of Antonio Brown or Greg Little for Kenny Britt. This team is full of above average players and no superstars. Three questions:

1) Should I accept;

2) Should I take Brown or Little; and

3) Who should I target at 1.02 (TRich will go at 1.01).

Leave a link and I'll respond, thanks!

I would take 1.2 and Little, but i would counter the offer with this:

Britt,Wayne for 1.2,Little, and Brown to see if he takes it.

I would take 1.2 and Little, but i would counter the offer with this:Britt,Wayne for 1.2,Little, and Brown to see if he takes it.

Try this. Then draft one of the QBs. You'll be in good shape at WR. Looks like you can scrape by at RB then address that next year or package Cutler and something for a RB. May get Wilson at 1.6 also.

Why do people like Little more than Brown? :confused:

Why do people like Little more than Brown? :confused:

Maybe they think he has a higher ceiling. I agree, though I could see it going the other way.

I would take the deal with Brown and then draft Martin with the 1.02. Then take the best WR or Wison if available with the 1.06.

I'd only do it if you could trade Roeth or Cutler.

At 1.02, you have to draft Luck or RGIII.

Thanks everyone for the feedback. The other owner has no interest in Wayne. It is unlikely that I'll be able to move Cutler or Roethlisberger. So no one out there thinks I should accept and then go for Blackmon at 1.02???

I'd make that trade in a heart be, even though I'm a Browns fan, and a little fan, I'd takeAntonio Brown.His upside is endless.Then you can add a RB with upside as well. Thanks for answering mine, by the way.

12 team dynasty ppr, start 1/2/3/1/1/1/1flexRoster is:Roethlisberger, CutlerLynch, Ingram, Reggie Bush, McGahee, Tate, Delone Carter, Pierre Thomas, Tolbert, RingerBritt, Colston, Bowe, Crabtree, Wayne, Randy Moss, Golden Tate, Andre RobertsWitten1.06, 2.06, 3.06I've been offered the 1.02 and my choice of Antonio Brown or Greg Little for Kenny Britt. This team is full of above average players and no superstars. Three questions:1) Should I accept;2) Should I take Brown or Little; and3) Who should I target at 1.02 (TRich will go at 1.01).Leave a link and I'll respond, thanks!

I would do that trade in a heartbeat... in a PPR I would take Brown over Little.

I would select Luck at 1.02 and then Floyd (assuming Blackmon is gone) at the 1.06... or I would see about trading down into the early 2nd and selecting best available WR there, where I think there are a number of guys with similar upside.

If he lasts that long, I like Broyles at the 2.06... love this kid's upside. It's a great spot to take a big swing at a guy like that, especially if you have already addressed the WR spot with a "safer" option.

With that team I would take the 1.02/Brown and trade down as much as I could to pick up more picks. In fact I would tear the whole team down and start over.

With that team I would take the 1.02/Brown and trade down as much as I could to pick up more picks.

this. Definitely grab the Brown + 1.02 now.

take 1.02 and Little.

Little has a much higher upside as the #1 option in his offense.

1.2 and brown. i like brown's upside, plus hines ward is gone, todd haley likes to pass, and who knows about there running back situation right now. i like brown's situation alot.

and i would take martin over blackmon. might be able to get aj jenkins at 2.6

take martin at 1.2, then if luck or rgIII fall to your 1.6 get one if not take wr. blackmon/floyd/one of the qbs will be there at 1.6

I'd only do it if you could trade Roeth or Cutler. At 1.02, you have to draft Luck or RGIII.

Why must you have to draft a QB ?

and i would take martin over blackmon. might be able to get aj jenkins at 2.6take martin at 1.2, then if luck or rgIII fall to your 1.6 get one if not take wr. blackmon/floyd/one of the qbs will be there at 1.6

I think it's safe to assume that the QBs will be gone between picks 1.2 and 1.6. So is Martin/Floyd better than Blackmon/Wilson?

martin is in a better situation than wilson....its a toss up with the WRs. i like both of the WRs, but not enough to pick 1.2. go with martin/floyd (or martin/blackmon).