What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Addicts Fantasy Football Is Now Recruiting for 2012! (1 Viewer)

dluvlkn

Footballguy
Addict Fantasy Leagues are now open for signups for the 2012 Fantasy Football Season!!!

Listed below are the start dates for each of the leagues I run (yes I know...quite many...how can he manage them all?? Ask my owners... I think they're all quite happy with the way I am able to manage all

these leagues and most importantly get your payouts to you in a VERY EFFICIENT manner).

Check out these post from past seasons for some of the comments from my owners:

Comments From 2008

Comments From 2009

Comments From 2010

Comments From 2011

In addition to joining well run leagues, here are other reasons you should to join the Addicts Family:

1) No 1099 Tax forms for winnings that exceed $600

2) Simply the best payouts out there. I was in your shoes a while back and could only find leagues where the site would take 20%-30% (OR MORE!) of the league dues for just hosting the league. In Addict leagues,

payouts are 100% with only the MFL site fees taken out. Other than that, everything is paid back to the winners!

3) FAST RELIABLE PAYOUTS! You will get your paypal payment or check mailed out BEFORE the NFL playoffs start! I do need to wait for week 16 stats to finalize and then it takes me about 5 days to get all the

payments out.

4) Proven Track Record as commish. Don't be scammed by some college kid who's struggling with finances and looking for trusting unsuspecting owners. Go with someone who's been in the community since 2006!

So rather than deal with tax forms, slow payments/service, trust issues and poor payouts, I started the Addict Leagues.

Note: Some leagues have immediate openings while others I am looking for owners to get on the waiting list. Invariably, someone always drops out so be the first on the waiting list! Until EVERYONE is paid their dues for 2012, there is a good chance that someting will open up so GET ON THE WAITING LIST!!!

By-Laws link at the bottom.

3 NEW Draftmaster Leagues (Still determining if these will be head to head or Total points...prefer H2H but these $50 leagues may not justify paying for an MFL site fee)

Draftmaster 1 - May 14th Start Date

Draftmaster 2 - May 21th Start Date

Draftmaster 3 - May 28th Start Date

Auctions Leagues - Typically takes 13-14 days to finish

Auction 2 $100 - Auction Start date 6/18

Auction 4 $100 - Auction Start date 7/9

Auction 5 $100 - Auction Start date 7/23

Auction 6 $250 - Auction Start date 8/20 - 1 Immediate Opening

Auction 8 $100 - Auction Start date 8/6

Auction 9 $100 - Auction Start date 8/13

Auction 10 $100 - Auction Start date 8/20

Redraft Leagues - 3rd Round Reversal Serpentine format typically taking 7-10 days to finish

Early Redraft 1 $100 - Draft Start date 6/4

Redraft 2 $100 - Draft Start date 8/20

Redraft 3 $100 - Draft Start date 8/26 - 1 Immediate Opening

FFPC 1 $250 - Draft Start date 8/20 - 2 Immediate Openings

FFPC 2 $250 - Draft Start date 8/26

FFPC 3 NO TRADE $250 - Draft Start date 8/26

FFPC 4 NO TRADE $250 - Draft Start date 8/26

FFPC 5 NO TRADE $500 - Draft Start date 8/26

FFPC 6 NO TRADE $500 - Draft Start date 8/26

Auction By-Laws

Redraft By-Laws

I've been doing this for several years now and have hundreds of references if needed (Also check the above link for comments from owners last season).

Please post here or contact me at dluvlkn@yahoo.com if you are interested in joining and/or need more information.

Last edited by a moderator:
You said that you keep nothing, but according to MFL, the prices are as follows:$69.95 per league if purchased before June 10, 2012

$79.95 per league if purchased on or after June 10, and before August 1, 2012

$89.95 per league if purchased on or after August 1, 2012

We also offer discounts for purchasing more than one league (save $10 on each additional league).

Since the leagues are setup before June 10 and you have multiple leagues, shouldn't each one cost you $59.95? In the league bylaws, you take out $80 to pay for the league so, in reality, you're making $20 per league, correct?

I have been playing in Addicts Leagues since 2007. One of the last honest Commisioners left, well run leagues with great competition. Even though League Safe is not used I hand over a $1000 every year without a second thought.

You won't find better run leagues or faster payouts.

You said that you keep nothing, but according to MFL, the prices are as follows:$69.95 per league if purchased before June 10, 2012

We also offer discounts for purchasing more than one league (save $10 on each additional league).

Since the leagues are setup before June 10 and you have multiple leagues, shouldn't each one cost you $59.95? In the league bylaws, you take out $80 to pay for the league so, in reality, you're making $20 per league, correct?
This seems like a company more than a fantasy league. I'm sick of leagues being treated like an operation instead of for fun.

'SageAdvice said:
'dluvlkn said:

Not at all..while the leagues are set up before June 10th, I do not pay for the league until after ALL dues are received...I've had leagues in the past that did not fill and it would have been silly for me to pay and not be able to collect all the dues...the discount is a new thing MFL started this year...the payouts will be reflected after any MFL discounts are received.

'Fantasy Foosball said:
I have been playing in Addicts Leagues since 2007. One of the last honest Commisioners left, well run leagues with great competition. Even though League Safe is not used I hand over a $1000 every year without a second thought. You won't find better run leagues or faster payouts.
I appreciate that Foosball. Thank you!

Have known dluvlkn for years and played in his addicts leagues since their inception. Commish is honest and attentive. Redrafts are unique w/ draft set-up..

'SageAdvice said:
'dluvlkn said:

LOL - what a ridiculous post. First off, Dennis doesn't keep anything. Then, your Sherlock Holmes investigation skills revealed a $20 difference. Even if he kept anything (which he doesn't) it is only $20. Instead of just asking him, you accuse him, and even decided to bold it for emphasis. Way to go Sherlock. You not only were wrong, you look stupid doing it.

'Phenix said:
'SageAdvice said:
'dluvlkn said:

This seems like a company more than a fantasy league. I'm sick of leagues being treated like an operation instead of for fun.
This is simple. Don't play in his leagues.Dennis runs alot of free leagues. Companies want to make $. He doesn't. You should be grateful there are people who want to do that anymore.

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

'Phenix said:
'SageAdvice said:
'dluvlkn said:

This is simple. Don't play in his leagues.Dennis runs alot of free leagues. Companies want to make $. He doesn't. You should be grateful there are people who want to do that anymore.
Thank you for this Buck Naked...Exactly what I wanted to say, but for it to be more effective, it really needed to come from someone else. It's kinda sad when people don't realize a good thing when they see it. :wall:

'SageAdvice said:
'dluvlkn said:

LOL - what a ridiculous post. First off, Dennis doesn't keep anything. Then, your Sherlock Holmes investigation skills revealed a $20 difference. Even if he kept anything (which he doesn't) it is only $20. Instead of just asking him, you accuse him, and even decided to bold it for emphasis. Way to go Sherlock. You not only were wrong, you look stupid doing it.
:goodposting: I'll also vouch for dluvlkn. Enjoyed playing in an auction league of his a couple years ago. He's one of the very very very few guys on this board I'd use the Paypal system for.

He even provided "owner comments" atop his OP for references. Most people that post their leagues here 1) don't have FBG references 2) joined this forum recently...and have no rep here.

If there is an Early Draft 2, you can put me down.

Auction or redraft.

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Thank you for this Buck Naked...Exactly what I wanted to say, but for it to be more effective, it really needed to come from someone else. It's kinda sad when people don't realize a good thing when they see it. :wall:
Seems like I'm really missing out when you put it that way.

:goodposting:

I'll also vouch for dluvlkn. Enjoyed playing in an auction league of his a couple years ago. He's one of the very very very few guys on this board I'd use the Paypal system for.

He even provided "owner comments" atop his OP for references. Most people that post their leagues here 1) don't have FBG references 2) joined this forum recently...and have no rep here.

I can also vouch for Dennis. He does a good job. He stays on top of things. Have been playing in his leagues for 5 years. As long as he keeps running them, I will be coming back.

:goodposting: I'll also vouch for dluvlkn. Enjoyed playing in an auction league of his a couple years ago. He's one of the very very very few guys on this board I'd use the Paypal system for.

Thank you for this Craig_MiamiFL

If there is an Early Draft 2, you can put me down.Auction or redraft.
There likely won't be an Early ReDraft 2, but I'm sure there will be an opening for an Auction. Can you send me your email so I can contact you directly?

I've had 1 owner just bail (actually, he hasn't paid his dues and won't reply to any of my emails) from my $50 Draft Masters total point league that's due to start this coming Monday. Anyone interested in taking the spot? Since we draft in 5 days, Paypal is highly preferred.

Dennis

I've had 1 owner just bail (actually, he hasn't paid his dues and won't reply to any of my emails) from my $50 Draft Masters total point league that's due to start this coming Monday. Anyone interested in taking the spot? Since we draft in 5 days, Paypal is highly preferred.Dennis
DM1 is filled, thanks all.Taking signups for DM2 now...again it's a total points league..$50 per team, $600 total...1st=$325, 2nd=$175 and 3rd=$100.Have 4, need 8 more. Will start as soon as it's full.dluvlkn@yahoo.com

2 more available spots in the Draft Master 2...contact me at dluvlkn@yahoo.com or post here if interested.

Bump, still looking for 2 more for a total points draftmaster that will start as soon as the league's full and everyone's paid up.

DM2 has filled! Thanks all...

Starting signups for DM3! Will start as soon as full and all dues collected.

Anyone?

contact me at dluvlkn@yahoo.com if interested.

I've got an owner in my DM2 that has a schedule conflict...anyone want to take his spot? You can draft out of the 1.05, 1.06, 1.07, 1.08, 1.10 or 1.11 spot. Your choice...Any takers?

Contact me asap please. dluvlkn@yahoo.com. Paypal a must.

A few buddies and I are looking to get into an auction in the $50-$100 range for entry fees. Do you have any leagues with 3 or 4 openings that fit that bill?

It's our first auction league (been doing redraft for almost 20 years). Sounds like fun.

'dluvlkn said:
2 more needed for DM7...anyone?
Any way to get in your DM7.I sure wish you had time to start another Redraft league.Theres probably quite a few others that wish you would too.But I imagine you`re pretty damn busy as it is. But...If you do, Please make sure I`m on your waitin list__________________Thanks Dennis

'kutta said:
A few buddies and I are looking to get into an auction in the $50-$100 range for entry fees. Do you have any leagues with 3 or 4 openings that fit that bill?It's our first auction league (been doing redraft for almost 20 years). Sounds like fun.
Sorry, I don't have an auction that fits the bill for you and your buddies. Auctions are definitely the way to go imo...no more of this draft slot random luck stuff. Everyone starts on equal ground. If anything changes, I'll be sure to let you know.Dennis

'dluvlkn said:
2 more needed for DM7...anyone?
Any way to get in your DM7.I sure wish you had time to start another Redraft league.Theres probably quite a few others that wish you would too.But I imagine you`re pretty damn busy as it is. But...If you do, Please make sure I`m on your waitin list__________________Thanks Dennis
Sure thing. Send me your email address and I'll get you set up. Sorry, I've got my hands full with everything I run already and don't want to jeopardize my other leagues in order to create more.Anyways, let me know your contact info and I'll get a DM7 team set up for you.Dennis

Is there any more openings in any auction leagues? I am interested in joining one, but I could not tell if there were any spots open or not.

Would prefer dynasty if you offer it, but redraft would be ok as well.

Users who are viewing this thread