What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Addicts Fantasy Football Is Now Recruiting for 2012! (1 Viewer)

Is there any more openings in any auction leagues? I am interested in joining one, but I could not tell if there were any spots open or not.Would prefer dynasty if you offer it, but redraft would be ok as well.
Sorry there're no more openings but if you send me your email address i will get you on the waiting list.

'dluvlkn said:
2 more needed for DM7...anyone?
Any way to get in your DM7.I sure wish you had time to start another Redraft league.Theres probably quite a few others that wish you would too.But I imagine you`re pretty damn busy as it is. But...If you do, Please make sure I`m on your waitin list__________________Thanks Dennis
Dennis,...My Email/contact info: daniboi13@hughes.net_______________Trying to get in DM7 or nxt DM,Also...Especially interested in gettin on the waitin list for any Redrafts you may have openings in. Thanks, Danny

Last edited by a moderator:
'danodog said:
'danodog said:
'dluvlkn said:
2 more needed for DM7...anyone?
Any way to get in your DM7.I sure wish you had time to start another Redraft league.Theres probably quite a few others that wish you would too.But I imagine you`re pretty damn busy as it is. But...If you do, Please make sure I`m on your waitin list__________________Thanks Dennis
Dennis,...My Email/contact info: daniboi13@hughes.net_______________Trying to get in DM7 or nxt DM,Also...Especially interested in gettin on the waitin list for any Redrafts you may have openings in. Thanks, Danny
I've got you on the redraft waiting list and there's a good chance that you'll get the last spot in DM7. I have an owner that might drop out but I won't know for sure until this evening some time.I'll let you know.

'kutta said:
A few buddies and I are looking to get into an auction in the $50-$100 range for entry fees. Do you have any leagues with 3 or 4 openings that fit that bill?It's our first auction league (been doing redraft for almost 20 years). Sounds like fun.
Sorry, I don't have an auction that fits the bill for you and your buddies. Auctions are definitely the way to go imo...no more of this draft slot random luck stuff. Everyone starts on equal ground. If anything changes, I'll be sure to let you know.Dennis
No prob.Thanks.

An owner's dues has failed to show up by the deadline for DM7 and I have 11 owners eager to start.

Anyone interested in joining this $50 DM that will start as soon as your dues arrive? Paypal highly preferred.

Dennis

I have 1 immediate opening in my $250 Auction League.

Auction 6 $250 - Auction Start date 8/20

Also still recruiting for DM8...8 in 4 to go.

Please contact me if interested.

One of my $250 owners "upgraded" to 1 of the $500 leagues so now I have an opening in a $250 league. I still have 1 opening in a $500 league as well so please contact me at dluvlkn@yahoo.com if you are interested in joining.

FFPC 2 TRADE $250 - Draft Start date 8/26

FFPC 6 NO TRADE $500 - Draft Start date 8/26

Dennis

I know these leagues are full but can I just say that I for one am grateful that people like dluvlkn are out there willing to put in the time & effort to organize leagues like this. I read this post about a month ago & been meaning to comment... Going back to almost the beginning of the replies, I completely agree with the two comments posted by bucknaked. Competitors & commissioners like this are a big part of what makes fantasy football great.

Good luck w/ the leagues.

-Ken

Users who are viewing this thread