What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SSL 3 OFFICIAL DRAFT THREAD (1 Viewer)

OK

That's a Wrap for me Hittin' the Airport, as I warned at the start but, we almost made it.... I'll throw a few choices to Ref!!!!!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As one of the originators of the draft one kicker survivor strategy, I was going to shock all and try to the no kicker strategy. I have changed my mind. Will consider it during mbsl.

18.03 Vinatieri, Adam K, IND

Shadow sent me a list but I'm leaving. After Sinrman picks or times out, give him

James Casey TE HOU

Ben Watson TE CLV

18.08 shadowmaster timed out at 5:39

18.09 gandalas timed out at 6:09

18.10 jackal king timed out at 6:39

18.11 gamma 1210 timed out at 7:09

18.12 Bass N Brew timed out at 7:39

18.13 busman timed out at 8:09

18.14 mastershake

18.15 crippler

18.16 krsone 21

I'll take the Washington defense for my make up (if not available, give me Jax)

Thanks for keeping this train wreck on the rails bnb

Let's round out my picks

17.03. Dexter mccluster rb kc

18.14 devin Hester wr chi

Good luck this year gents

Is that KnowKnow dude from Denver available? If not I'll take that joker rookie WR Btyant mentioned in the Jicks email.

Don't drink and draft!

18.08 shadowmaster timed out at 5:39

18.09 gandalas timed out at 6:09

18.10 jackal king timed out at 6:39

18.11 gamma 1210 timed out at 7:09

18.12 Bass N Brew timed out at 7:39

18.13 busman timed out at 8:09

18.14 mastershake timed out at 8:39

18.15 crippler - insta pick ***

18.16 krsone 21 - timed out at 9:09

If someone has time and wants to pick a WR for Crippler from the first available in SSL4 with a decent bye week for him (I believe those were his instructions), I would appreciate it.

All make up picks due by 1:09 pm tomorrow. After that I will assign you a player who you probably won't like.

Edited out...I sent Jackal a pm yesterday asking for Zeurline at 18.09, and he agreed to let me have him

Last edited by a moderator:
18.10 - Shaun Suisham - PK - PIT
Taken at pick 16.06 I believe.
Sorry...how about Greg Zuerlein (who?) - PK - STL
This is a BS pick right here. I sent both him and shadowmaster a PM asking them to post my pick of Zuerline at 18.09, and instead of posting my pick that I asked him to take for me at 18.09, he instead takes the guy at 18.10.Just really shady stuff. If you act like this in a free league that doesn't matter at all, then I would hate to be in a paid league with you. :mellow:
Gandalas is right. He had claimed Zuerlein. I just lost track. I would not intentionally do that to anyone. Can you please make the correction, and I'll circle back with another pick shortly.

18.10 - Shaun Suisham - PK - PIT
Taken at pick 16.06 I believe.
Sorry...how about Greg Zuerlein (who?) - PK - STL
This is a BS pick right here. I sent both him and shadowmaster a PM asking them to post my pick of Zuerline at 18.09, and instead of posting my pick that I asked him to take for me at 18.09, he instead takes the guy at 18.10.Just really shady stuff. If you act like this in a free league that doesn't matter at all, then I would hate to be in a paid league with you. :mellow:
Gandalas is right. He had claimed Zuerlein. I just lost track. I would not intentionally do that to anyone. Can you please make the correction, and I'll circle back with another pick shortly.
Please replace Zuerlein with Justin Medlock - PK - CAR

Thought about this further. Don't have time to figure out Crippler's pick so I'll let him make up his pick when he gets out of the hospital. Everyone else needs to have their make up picks in by 6 pm today. Any picks not made will be assigned in this order

Colts D

Kealoha Pilares (KR)

Julius Thomas

Chad Ochocinco

Early Doucet

Thanks, Just give me an hour or 2 to get some stuff straighten out around my home and I will do the pick if that is okay. Plus get caught up

Users who are viewing this thread