What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2012 SSL Shout Outs (1 Viewer)

Bronx Bomber

Footballguy
This is my first time on the SSL. Just wanted to give some shout outs to all the people keeping this enjoyable and running smoothly.

SSL1- Nugget

SSL2- Stephen Holloway

SSL3- Reaper, gandalas

SSL4- bro1ncos, Pictus Cat

And of course BassNBrew.

Thanks to you all and keep up the good work.

Please add anyone I may have left out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to give a shout out to your mom.

and yes I'm in the 8th grade.... ;)

that reminds me...I'd actually to give a shout out to the mods for banning Football Critic so he couldn't be in these this year...

that reminds me...I'd actually to give a shout out to the mods for banning Football Critic so he couldn't be in these this year...
Between him and LHUCKS last year, we definitely had an interesting SSL4 draft. :D Football Critic was a ...character... to say for sure. And LHUCKS is LHUCKS. Was rather entertaining that he went out so early with his self-promotion.

Between him and LHUCKS last year, we definitely had an interesting SSL4 draft. :D Football Critic was a ...character... to say for sure. And LHUCKS is LHUCKS. Was rather entertaining that he went out so early with his self-promotion.
YES! Thanks to everyone for helping with the roster updates and draft board. Also, didn't the guy who got kicked out win this last year? I'm glad he is gone too then. :thumbup:ETA: Who is LHUCKS?

I'd like to give a shout out to your mom.and yes I'm in the 8th grade.... ;) that reminds me...I'd actually to give a shout out to the mods for banning Football Critic so he couldn't be in these this year...
Should have gone withI want to give a shout out to Joe......Joe Momma.

ETA: Who is LHUCKS?
Cue the Jeopardy music...He is historically one of the all time in the message board survivor leagues and the FBG Ultimate Survivor contests. He also took 12 months to pay winnings to me in another league and went to an inferior school in conference that performs like mid-major.This thread will help get you up to speed.http://forums.footballguys.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=605548

Users who are viewing this thread