What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SSL4 - 2012 (1 Viewer)

17.3 Damian Williams WR TEN

Maybe nobody else cares, but I really like getting Benn and Williams back to back

Will PM by the sea

Since I only have a 30 minute clock now, I'll just take either D. Henderson NO WR or M. Massaquoi CLE WR at my 17.08 pick.

Thanks

17.07 Dervey Henderson, WR, NO

Sorry Atomic but yes, Henderson was going to be my pick even before you tried to jump the line and draft him... :boxing:

18.14 Bernard Pierce RB Ravens

For the past three years, the RB #2 for the Ravens has averaged 106 carries and I think that Pierce will be that guy.

Agree with others that this has been a great group and look forward to continuing discussions on the teams over the next few weeks and also talking again during the season.

PMing Bronx

18.16 Chris Cooley, TE

He's back to 100% health this year, and I wouldn't be remotely surprised if he takes the starting job back from Fred Davis. (Supposedly the Redskins organization is still pissed at Davis for his 4-game drug suspension last year.)

I'll add more later in the comment thread.

1.15 Ministry of Pain - Trent Richardson - RB7 - CLE

2.02 Ministry of Pain - Steve Smith - WR3 - CAR

3.15 Ministry of Pain - Jordy Nelson - WR15 - GBP

4.02 Ministry of Pain - Matt Ryan - QB9 - ATL

5.15 Ministry of Pain - Brandon Lloyd - WR27 - NEP

6.02 Ministry of Pain - Jacob Tamme - TE12 - DEN

7.15 Ministry of Pain - Willis McGahee - RB35 - DEN

8.02 Ministry of Pain - David Wilson - RB36 - NYG

9.15 Ministry of Pain - Isaiah Pead - RB48 - STL

10.02 Ministry of Pain - Mark Sanchez - QB28 - NYJ

11.15 Ministry of Pain - Leonard Hankerson - WR62 - WAS

12.02 Ministry of Pain - James Jones - WR63 - GBP

13.15 Ministry of Pain - Scott Chandler - TE28 - BUF

14.02 Ministry of Pain - Garrett Hartley - PK5 - NOS

15.15 Ministry of Pain - St. Louis Rams - DEF29 - STL

16.02 Ministry of Pain - Shayne Graham - PK17 - HOU

17.15 Ministry of Pain - Jacksonville Jaguars - DEF31 - JAC

18.02 Ministry of Pain - Donald Jones - WR86 - BUF

Interesting to look back now...loved my team at the time, and now I feel as though I am on a weekly lifeline. Calvin and Roddy have been a big help, and I was correct in grabbing ADP. My big misses include thinking that Shonn Greene would plod his way to 9+ points per week (wiffed there) and also thinking that Freeman alone could carry my team from the QB spot (honestly, i think he is starting to make Sanchez look good). In one area I think I was right was with Skelton, but he got injured and Kolb has played well...Freeman has a week 5 bye, so if I make it to there, I am sure I will not see a week 6.

ETA: IIRC, there was a little hoopla when I nabbed Heath Miller as my TE2. I remember thinking at the time, "so what, he will never see the light of day"...again, I was wrong, but worked out well enough.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread