What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Volunteers Needed To Load Drafts Into MFL (2 Viewers)

BassNBrew

Footballguy
If you're willing to take a league or two and load it into MFL in August, please let me know in this thread. Just want to have a contingency plan if Twilight doesn't return.

FYI on a big banner at MFL:

Some people call them draftmaster leagues. Others call them draft and hold leagues. You might even call them best ball leagues. Whatever you call them, we know you'll enjoy them for free here on MyFantasyLeague.com.

In a nutshell, "draft-only" leagues are like a regular MyFantasyLeague.com league except:

•You don't submit starting lineups - instead, the system automatically chooses your best starters for you each week of the season.

•You don't trade or do waiver moves - instead, the team you draft is the team you have all season long.

•You don't have head-to-head matchups or playoffs - instead, it's a total points only league.

•As a new option for 2012, we've added an option to automatically eliminate the lowest scoring team each week of the season. Some folks call these kinds of leagues "survivor leagues". You can turn on this option via the "Starting Lineup Setup" page.

If you'd like to create and run your own free draft-only league, see this page for additional information.

just sitting at home and babysitting MBSL1 and 2 tomorrow Bass.

Let me know.

Peace

(god I love 5 years of employment and an extra week of vacation that the SO doesn't get so I "have" to burn it during draft season)

Peace redux

SSL3 is in. Just a problem with Addai for Gammas team. Hope it is correct because I did not check.

I can do a WSL tomorrow or later still

SSL 4 is good to go

To solve the Addai Problem - As commish got to Setup>> (Under Appearance)Reports and Other Settings>> Make sure "Display NFL Free Agents on Fantasy Free Agent Lists?" is marked yes

This will show any player that is a free agent.

Users who are viewing this thread