What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need a laugh...come join the party in SSL3 (1 Viewer)

Stinkin Ref

IBL Representative
I think some of you guys from SSL1, SSL2, and SSL4 should just jump right on in to our draft....just start making picks and ####.......see what happens....

we gots sum serious #### going on in this bad boy......

:banned:

:headbang:

:pickle:

:suds:

I'm glad BnB dropped the hammer in there. We would have been going through Memorial Day

:drive:

Last edited by a moderator:
Screw you Ref ;)

Hard enough to follow along - Can we get back to PICKS ONLY in the Pick thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This thread is REALLY ####ty and I hate you....

1) For pretending you couldn't run the pick thread

2) For this ########

Screw you Ref ;)

Hard enough to follow along - Can we get back to PICKS ONLY in the Pick thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2) For this ########
the picks are now supposed to be made in the test forum

Screw you Ref ;)

2) For this ########
the picks are now supposed to be made in the test forum
:lmao: that would be awesome....let's do it

"for my pick at 15.13 please refer to my post in the Test Forum in the Draft Dominator Problems/Questions thread....thanks...."

And I thought the draft LAST year was bad with Football Critic and LHucks in SSL4...this draft is freaking NUTS! :)

Users who are viewing this thread