What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Thread- Carolina at St. Louis (1 Viewer)

So far it's been the Rams' passing game with a huge advantage, the Panthers getting the job done against the run and the Rams' D doing what it's done all season long and especially at home -- force TOs.

Love the way the Rams are mixing it up, getting it to several different recievers. Nice run by Davis though!

Strained quad. You could tell he pulled something there at the end of that run.F the Rams!

Touchdown! Panthers - I'm sorry, but this is good for my over bet. Now get your butts in gear, Rams abnd start pouring on the points - you lost the lead after 1st down inside the 20 and after a TO to the 10.

No matter how the challenge goes, Delhomme outta buy Muhammad a nice dinner tonight for pulling his a** out of the fire on that play. That sure looked like it was gonna be another takeaway for the Rams.

Officially a TD after review. Good.Now get some points in the endzone! Shodl be 14-7!! (I bet the over)
I'm on your side smelvin need points to cover that over, I thought that was the safest best on the table, I also have CAR +7.5 in a 4 team teaser:.5u wins $233.90CAR +7.5NE -6KC -3KC OVER 51

Officially a TD after review. Good.Now get some points in the endzone! Shodl be 14-7!! (I bet the over)
I'm on your side smelvin need points to cover that over, I thought that was the safest best on the table, I also have CAR +7.5 in a 4 team teaser:.5u wins $233.90CAR +7.5NE -6KC -3KC OVER 51
That's a parlay, not a teaser, as you got no extra points. I believe that at 4 games, it is a progressive parlay and a very good return if you hit it.F-in' Rams - get your butts inthe end zone. This game is egoing EXACTLY the way the Panthers want it to right now. 7 minutes in the half - I better see another TD one way or the other - I don't care which way.

Anyone else think they should turn down the field mic? Not that I WANT to hear the play by play, but its distracting.Is this just a DirecTV local channel thing or does everyone audio cavitate?

St. Louis is going down because they are ineffective.
The Rams have had the ball three times and scored each time. That's not what I would call ineffective. If you average three points per drive, you'll score a lot of points.

WOW - DFoster has got one heck of a burst. Too bad it's called back. Go Panthers - score a TD and the over bet starts to look good again.

The Rams have had the ball three times and scored each time. That's not what I would call ineffective. If you average three points per drive, you'll score a lot of points.
You're right - they were not ineffective. Though what they failed to do was almost as bad: they failed to capitalize on golden opportunities.

Officially a TD after review.  Good.Now get some points in the endzone!  Shodl be 14-7!!  (I bet the over)
That's a parlay, not a teaser, as you got no extra points. I believe that at 4 games, it is a progressive parlay and a very good return if you hit it.F-in' Rams - get your butts inthe end zone. This game is egoing EXACTLY the way the Panthers want it to right now. 7 minutes in the half - I better see another TD one way or the other - I don't care which way.
yeah smelvin, I mistyped, parlay I meantGot another parlay all on 1st half action:1u KC OVER 26½; KC -1½; GB +3; GB OVER 21pays $477.84

Officially a TD after review.  Good.Now get some points in the endzone!  Shodl be 14-7!!  (I bet the over)
yeah smelvin, I mistyped, parlay I meantGot another parlay all on 1st half action:1u KC OVER 26½; KC -1½; GB +3; GB OVER 21pays $477.84
how much did you lay down????

how much did you lay down????
$50

19 times 2 does not cover the over, but it is a lot closer than I would think it'd be if you told me St Lou woudn't get any TDs in the first half.

This game is going exactly the way the Panthers want (excluding the Davis injury). The Rams are moving the ball, but having to settle for FGs and the Panthers are catching some breaks and doing enough on offense to put some points on the board. Rams really need to get some points on this last drive to get some momentum going into the half.

This game is going exactly the way the Panthers want (excluding the Davis injury). The Rams are moving the ball, but having to settle for FGs and the Panthers are catching some breaks and doing enough on offense to put some points on the board. Rams really need to get some points on this last drive to get some momentum going into the half.
Look up - not to be overly critical, but I made these exact points several posts ago (of course, you'd have to filter through all the "how much ya bet" posts).

Look up - not to be overly critical, but I made these exact points several posts ago (of course, you'd have to filter through all the "how much ya bet" posts).
I skimmed and didn't see your post. My bad.

I skimmed and didn't see your post. My bad.
No bad - always welcome more opinion - I just wanted props on being first. :P Just kidding with you - please post any thought and feel free to ignore my stupid comments.

As a Rams fan, I gotta say this reminds me of the Superbowl they won, plenty of red zone opportunities that ended up in FG. As bad as they played, at least they are only 1 point down.

Disclamer: Not a big Mike Martz fan...Holt and Bruce are non-factors thus far, and I think any Rams success has to at aleast make a stop through these guys on the road to success. Get Tory the ball, let him make some plays. Martz is calling too much smoke and mirrors football right now.Let the talent win the game.

You know, I'm beginning to think we may have found a more pathetic "sideline reporter" than Lisa Guerrero. And yeah, Tony Siragusa, I'm talking about you.

Users who are viewing this thread