What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Thread- Carolina at St. Louis (1 Viewer)

Interesting 1st half:

Carolina - 1 int, 1 fumble, 8 penalties

STL - scores on every possession (except end of half)

SCORE: CAR 10 - STL 9

Go figure :confused:

Interesting 1st half:

and on their first possesion of the 2nd half, glad i didnt bet the over

Interesting 1st half:

The OVER??My -1 teaser with St Lou isn't safe if Jeff Wilkins is their entire offense. I guarantee at least one more Panther TD in the game.

Interesting 1st half:

SCORE:  CAR 10 - STL 9

Go figure  :confused:
The OVER??My -1 teaser with St Lou isn't safe if Jeff Wilkins is their entire offense. I guarantee at least one more Panther TD in the game.
I had no idea how this game would pan out, so i didnt touch it, however, the Titans will romp tonight :thumbup:

Foster has made Archeleta look bad on a couple of plays. It is incredible that this guy had micro-fracture surgery on his knee. He seems to have a nice burst, but needs to work on his upper body strength.

25 points ha;fway through the 3rd. Someone get in the dang endzone!!I am glad the line movement to 7.5 scared me off the straight wager on the Rams and inclusion of that bet in any parlays. I still think the -1 tease is fairly safe b/c the Panthers are NOT stopping the Rams offense. That will spell doom for the Panthers b/c you can only keep those Rams out of the end zone for so long if you are giving them yardage (which the Panthers are doing).

D'oh!! That would have been a beautiful Holt catch. Just a slight twinge off of the pass and he'd have had it.

This is the friggin worst game i have seen in some time. :thumbdown:
Yeah. I hate one point games which have had five lead changes. It's much better to watch something like the Panthers - Cowboys or Colts - Broncos from last week.What exactly are you complaining about?

Will we see Warner?
I don't think there's any chance. The Rams have scored on four of their five drives. Bulger is 13/21. That's hardly a reason to pull him.They have, of course, been inefficient inside the red zone.

Yeah. I hate one point games which have had five lead changes. It's much better to watch something like the Panthers - Cowboys or Colts - Broncos from last week.What exactly are you complaining about?
Penalties every other play, 6 field goals, only TD was ugly, like the whole game. Guess your a Panthers fan

My name will tell you who I root for, but I think this is a great game to watch -- highly competitive, back-and-forth action.

Sometimes I hate it when I'm right.I have said over and over all week long that if the Panthers could keep 6 points off the board and give up 3, and if they exploited the Rams D up the middle on the ground - which is the Rams' greatest weakness - they could hang in the game until the mid-fourth and would keep the score low. 2:50 left in the 3rd and the over is almost shot. And the Panthers have run 180+ yards, and have a one point lead.

ANOTHER Carolina first down. Just look at the way they're bleeding that clock. We're going to be into the fourth quarter before the Rams get the ball again. The Rams' heads are dropping. The Panthers are making plays. They're the ones with the momentum.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't see it happening. Carolina is starting to control this game. A catch by Holt would have gone a long way though.
Guess you will have to see to believe.....if the Rams were on the road I'd be worried, but at home they have the weapons to do this. As long as Martz doesn't do something stupid......

ANOTHER Carolina first down. Just look at the way they're bleeding that clock. We're going to be into the fourth quarter before the Rams get the ball again. The Rams' heads are dropping. The Panthers are making plays. They're the ones with the momentum.
Despite all that, the Rams are just a TD away from taking the lead -- assuming Kasay makes this FG.

Penalties every other play, 6 field goals, only TD was ugly, like the whole game. Guess your a Panthers fan
I've got no favorite in this game. I just like one-point (now, four point) playoff games with five lead changes.

What is it now 12 penalties after 3 qtrs?And they are winning 16-12, Rams have just 15:00 minutes left to dodge a bullet.

Guess you will have to see to believe.....if the Rams were on the road I'd be worried, but at home they have the weapons to do this. As long as Martz doesn't do something stupid......
or Bulger.......#### him......

This game has been filled with penalties, sputtering drives in the red zone, and a lot of frustration. Not exciting, no. And neither is watching a blowout, altho it was fun watching Manning throw against the Broncos.

If the Rams lose, Bulger's inability to finish a drive will be the reason. Martz has called a pretty good game. It is not his fault his QB cannot come through when it counts.

I'll take a close game by two good teams, even if they're playing poorly, over a blowout any day of the week.

That sideline interaction did suggest that Bulger was being comforted after being told he was getting taken out. I'm really surprised. It seems like a panicky move if it is made by Martz.

That sucks - you gain 200 yards rushing, but a critical carry loses 11 yards and could cost you a FG.edit: Wow what a run for a first down. I think that carry killed the Rams.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread