What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread-Playoffs-Indianapolis@Kansas (1 Viewer)

What was Priest looking at........I know he wanted to lateral, but you still have to be aware of what's going on around you.

I wonder if the KC defenders walked off the field with 13 seconds left and said, "Okay guys, stopped em! Now go score . . . "

Peyton Manning's stats through two playoff games:44/56 681 8 :eek:
That's an incredible testament to Manning, but an equal testament to his receivers - only 14 misses in 56 throws - and some may have been blatant throw-aways - that's a big wow.

Peyton Manning's stats through two playoff games:

44/56 681 8

:eek:
That's an incredible testament to Manning, but an equal testament to his receivers - only 14 misses in 56 throws - and some may have been blatant throw-aways - that's a big wow.
Whats even more impressive is that really, he has only missed 12 times in 56 attempts. Thats better than a 75% completion rate! Wow

Peyton Manning's stats through two playoff games:

44/56 681 8

:eek:
Whats even more impressive is that really, he has only missed 12 times in 56 attempts. Thats better than a 75% completion rate! Wow
I agree it is impressive.However...

The Colts Path to the Superbowl Championship will have to go through New England and Philadelphia's secondaries.

We might see a slight dropoff in Deputy Dog's production...

;)

Users who are viewing this thread