Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

St. Louis Bob

Did Ginger & Mary Ann turn to lesbianism?

79 members have voted

1. 1. Did Ginger & Mary Ann turn to lesbianism?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

58 posts in this topic

They were on that island for like 4-5 years and a girl has needs right?

So you can immediately scratch Mr. & Mrs. Howell. Mr. Howell might have had a shot but all the money on the island still only gets you a coconut.

Then you have The Professor. He was obviously gay so he's out.

Lastly you have Gilligan and The Skipper. No way either of these two get their DNA anywhere close to a uterus. The only question is which one is dumberer, Gilligan or Skipper for hiring him to be his first mate?

I haven't been sleeping a lot lately and these are the types of things I think about when my mind starts to wander. :coffee:

god I wished it so when I was going through "that time".

In beer 30's world, every damn night :thumbup:

In a perfect world yes. In this cruel space we inhabit probably not.

of course- don't you remember the scene where they were bathing in a lagoon, and took eachother's tops off, then Ginger asked Mary Ann what her favorite food was, and Mary Ann said "Ginger snaps", then they ended up in a hammock.. I remember it vividly..

In a perfect world yes. In this cruel space we inhabit probably not.

:goodposting:

it's very much like eating coconuts

:backsawayslowly::lmao:

fact: ginger was the first woman that made me feel funny down there.

it's very much like eating coconuts

:backsawayslowly::lmao:
when you crack that hairy seedpod and suddenly become awash with sweet, sticky.............where was i?

Ginger would have been up for it but no way Mary Ann would have allowed it.

If each person on the island had to choose a mate of the opposite sex, who would they have chosen?

Ginger - She goes for the $$ and chooses Mr. Howell

Mary Ann - She goes for the country boy Gilligan.

Gilligan - Mary Ann for sure because Ginger scares the crap out of him on a few levels.

Skipper - He likes the bells and whistles Ginger provides.

Professor - Ginger way too high maintenance, he goes Mary Anne.

If the Howells can't have each other:

Thurston - Ginger, likes the show piece on his arm.

Mrs Howell - Tough call between the Professor and the Skipper. I say she feels more secure with the Professor and chooses him.

No.

Ginger would have been up for it but no way Mary Ann would have allowed it. If each person on the island had to choose a mate of the opposite sex, who would they have chosen?Ginger - She goes for the $$ and chooses Mr. HowellMary Ann - She goes for the country boy Gilligan.Gilligan - Mary Ann for sure because Ginger scares the crap out of him on a few levels.Skipper - He likes the bells and whistles Ginger provides.Professor - Ginger way too high maintenance, he goes Mary Anne.If the Howells can't have each other:Thurston - Ginger, likes the show piece on his arm.Mrs Howell - Tough call between the Professor and the Skipper. I say she feels more secure with the Professor and chooses him.

I say that Mrs. Howell, after Thurston dumps her for the trophy wife in Ginger, needs to demonstrate her ability to de able to land a younger man; she seduces Gilligan to do this. Afterwards Gillian becomes the man of the hut after Mrs. H tosses out her hubby. Later Gilligan, bored of being the sex toy, hires the skipper to be his playmate/butler but alas this is short-lived. Gilligan makes a play for Ginger at the island forced reconciliation party the gang makes the Howell's attend, only to piss off misses and is dumped. Maryanne, previously intrigued by Gilligan's new found power and wealth, puts out for him easy and moves him right in, only to find out that he is now a bum who won't do any chores. Maryanne hooks up with a disinterested professor, while the skipper is befriended by Mrs. Howell, who slowly drift off into an alcohol fueled late-life dementia.

This topic has made me think a little about what could have been. Ficticious tv lesbian couples. My first nomination is for Barbara Feldman (Jeanie) and Samantha from Bewitched. Second choice is Marcia Brady and Lori from the Partridge family.

Ginger would have been up for it but no way Mary Ann would have allowed it. If each person on the island had to choose a mate of the opposite sex, who would they have chosen?Ginger - She goes for the $$ and chooses Mr. HowellMary Ann - She goes for the country boy Gilligan.Gilligan - Mary Ann for sure because Ginger scares the crap out of him on a few levels.Skipper - He likes the bells and whistles Ginger provides.Professor - Ginger way too high maintenance, he goes Mary Anne.If the Howells can't have each other:Thurston - Ginger, likes the show piece on his arm.Mrs Howell - Tough call between the Professor and the Skipper. I say she feels more secure with the Professor and chooses him.

I say that Mrs. Howell, after Thurston dumps her for the trophy wife in Ginger, needs to demonstrate her ability to de able to land a younger man; she seduces Gilligan to do this. Afterwards Gillian becomes the man of the hut after Mrs. H tosses out her hubby. Later Gilligan, bored of being the sex toy, hires the skipper to be his playmate/butler but alas this is short-lived. Gilligan makes a play for Ginger at the island forced reconciliation party the gang makes the Howell's attend, only to piss off misses and is dumped. Maryanne, previously intrigued by Gilligan's new found power and wealth, puts out for him easy and moves him right in, only to find out that he is now a bum who won't do any chores. Maryanne hooks up with a disinterested professor, while the skipper is befriended by Mrs. Howell, who slowly drift off into an alcohol fueled late-life dementia.
Your weed must be better than mine. :excited:

This topic has made me think a little about what could have been. Ficticious tv lesbian couples. My first nomination is for Barbara Feldman (Jeanie) and Samantha from Bewitched. Second choice is Marcia Brady and Lori from the Partridge family.

Josie (from Josie and the #####cats) and Daphnie (Scooby Doo)

Jody Banks (Heather Thomas) and Terri Michaels (Markie Post) from The Fall Guy

My first nomination is for Barbara Feldman (Jeanie) and Samantha from Bewitched.

Jeanie to Samantha: Will you go down on me again and do that trick with your nose?

If you meant Eden you nailed it. Tony & Darrin will always have each other.

i like the way you think.

Pam Anderson and Nicole Eggert from Baywatch

Nicole Eggert and Yasmine Bleeth from Baywatch

Yasmine Bleeth and Pam Anderson from Baywatch

Pam Anderson and Nicole Eggert from BaywatchNicole Eggert and Yasmine Bleeth from BaywatchYasmine Bleeth and Pam Anderson from Baywatch

Why no love for Erika?

If you don't think Gilligan was railing both of them then you really didn't watch the show closely enough. :shrug:

Did you write for Desperate Housewives?

OK look Ginger would have to have made a deal with Mary Ann. Like I will use my tongue but you will only have to use your fingers. Or maybe something like "I will do your chores for a week if you.........."

of course- don't you remember the scene where they were bathing in a lagoon, and took eachother's tops off, then Ginger asked Mary Ann what her favorite food was, and Mary Ann said "Ginger snaps", then they ended up in a hammock.. I remember it vividly..

:lmao:

5 times fast

April from Ninja Turtles and the cartoon chick from Who Framed Roger Rabbit

Pam Anderson and Nicole Eggert from BaywatchNicole Eggert and Yasmine Bleeth from BaywatchYasmine Bleeth and Pam Anderson from Baywatch

Why no love for Erika?
Yeah

If you meant Eden you nailed it. Tony & Darrin will always have each other.
Eden was Jeanie, Feldman was agent 99 from get smart. I'd think she would match up well with Kate Jackson from Charlies Angels.

I say that Mrs. Howell, after Thurston dumps her for the trophy wife in Ginger, needs to demonstrate her ability to be able to land a younger man; she seduces Gilligan to do this. Afterwards Gillian becomes the man of her hut when Mrs. H tosses out her hubby. Later Gilligan, bored of being the sex toy, hires the skipper to be his playmate/butler but alas this is short-lived. Gilligan makes a play for Ginger at the island forced reconciliation party, the gang makes the Howell's attend, only to piss off misses and is dumped. Maryanne, previously intrigued by Gilligan's new found power and wealth, puts out for him easy and moves him right in, only to find out that he is now a bum who won't do any chores. Maryanne hooks up with a disinterested professor, while the skipper is befriended by Mrs. Howell, who slowly drift off into an alcohol fueled late-life dementia.
:lmao: No, but I have seen my storyline play out over and over with friends, acquaintances, and my customers.

Pretty sure the only one that Mary Ann would have considered good enough was Mary Ann.

Because he's an egghead or because he always rebuffed Ginger's advances?

Even as a wee lad, I remember thinking he was nuts. She's on an island. And lonely. He could have put that thing anywhere he wanted!

i like the way you think.
:goodposting: x 1,000,000.

If each person on the island had to choose a mate of the opposite sex, who would they have chosen?

Gilligan - Mary Ann for sure because Ginger scares the crap out of him on a few levels.

Mrs Howell - Tough call between the Professor and the Skipper. I say she feels more secure with the Professor and chooses him.

I say that Mrs. Howell, after Thurston dumps her for the trophy wife in Ginger, needs to demonstrate her ability to be able to land a younger man; she seduces Gilligan to do this. Afterwards Gillian becomes the man of her hut when Mrs. H tosses out her hubby. Later Gilligan, bored of being the sex toy, hires the skipper to be his playmate/butler but alas this is short-lived. Gilligan makes a play for Ginger at the island forced reconciliation party, the gang makes the Howell's attend, only to piss off misses and is dumped. Maryanne, previously intrigued by Gilligan's new found power and wealth, puts out for him easy and moves him right in, only to find out that he is now a bum who won't do any chores. Maryanne hooks up with a disinterested professor, while the skipper is befriended by Mrs. Howell, who slowly drift off into an alcohol fueled late-life dementia.

No, but I have seen my storyline play out over and over with friends, acquaintances, and my customers.

pittstownkiller, male jiggalo?

No, but I have seen my storyline play out over and over with friends, acquaintances, and my customers.

pittstownkiller, male jiggalo?

No, I think I've been married since birth.

Because he's an egghead or because he always rebuffed Ginger's advances?

Even as a wee lad, I remember thinking he was nuts. She's on an island. And lonely. He could have put that thing anywhere he wanted!

Same with Major Nelson and Jeannie...WTF! Funniest moment on that show was when Major Healy found out about her. He wanted to smack Nelson in the head. Major Healy would've known what to do with her. He did have that brief moment...