What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR Josh Gordon, KC (6 Viewers)

Some people call me the cat's ###, yeah
Some call me the gangster of the NFL
Some people call me Marley (woot woooooooot)
'Cause I smoke to the pompitous of love

People talk about me, baby
Say I'm doin' you wrong, doin' you wrong
Well, don't you worry baby, don't worry
'Cause I'm right here, right here, right here, right here at home

'Cause I'm a catcher, I'm a runner
I'm a lover and I'm a gunner
I catch TDs, Im the cat's bummm

Im a joker, Im a smoker

Im a Cornerback choker...

Im your favorite WR1..............

Last edited by a moderator:
My god, this thread makes me feel warm and fuzzy.

ATL must be crapping themselves. Bet you now, their #1 corner fakes an injury to save the embarrassment
LOoooooooooooooooooooooooooLLLLLLLLL lord do I have an update for ya'll.

Robert Alford aka the Falcons #1 CB, is OUT for this game w a broken wrist. Whatd I tell ya!? (although not a fake injury, so get well soon)

31 tackles and 3INTs off the field, for J Money Gordonius

vrooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

#SoulflyTheSage

Flash Gordon@JOSH_GORDONXII 3m3 minutes ago
No place I'd rather be than Cleveland right about now.. #reinstated
1f44d.png

CBS Sports:

He'll face a plus matchup in his first game back in Week 12, as the Falcons have surrendered the most receiving yards in the league per game.
plus plus, as their no1 CB is out w a broken wrist.
wait a second, are you saying that before this injury ATL was the best matchup possible for the year for a WR ... AND ... that the best matchup for the year just got even better? I thought you said that!

Speaking of draft order or trading issues, I consider myself lucky so far. Spent $2 of my FAAB to get Gordon on one team, $0 FAAB on another team, and free off the waivers for still another team. Holding onto Gordon hasn't hurt me too badly either as I am, luckily, in position to make the playoffs. I have Nelson, Cobb, and K. Benjamin on these teams so that helped absorb some of the give and take of holding onto Gordon. I also have Calvin but in all due respect this has been a down year for Megatron. Good luck everyone!

Didn't read the whole thread.....don't have 2 1/2 years. Can someone sum it all up? :coffee:
Josh Gordon has potential

Josh Gordon is wasting his potential

Josh Gordon is potentially wasted

Josh Gordon is wasted

Josh Gordon wasn't really wasted

Josh Gordon is wasting a season as a used car salesman

Josh Gordon's suspension should be overturned because Goodell's nothing but a used car salesman

Josh Gordon's suspension will be overturned because Goodell is negotiating to allow him back this year

Josh Gordon won't be back this year

Josh Gordon will be back this year

Countdown to Josh Gordon being back this year

Countdown to Josh Gordon being back this month

Countdown to Josh Gordon being back this week

Josh Gordon is back this week

God, please don't let Josh Gordon get hurt before he gets back this week

I'm predicting 3 catches for 45 yards and no TDs because it has to be done. This thread is reminding me too much of Jeremy Hill vs Cleveland 2 weeks ago. Just trying to balance things out.

I'm predicting 3 catches for 45 yards and no TDs because it has to be done. This thread is reminding me too much of Jeremy Hill vs Cleveland 2 weeks ago. Just trying to balance things out.
Jeremy Hill will be pumping air into Josh's porsche's tires in 2 years

I wonder how Josh will celebrate his return.
I'll bet if he smokes the Falcons, a game of at least 100 and a TD, to be blunt, he gets involved in a real celebration. He'll be living the high life. Of course, and I think we all feel this way, he'll avoid any bad influences. If he gets back on track on the field, every caught ball will be a statement of how far he's come. :thumbup:

I'll bet if he smokes the Falcons, a game of at least 100 and a TD, to be blunt, he gets involved in a real celebration. He'll be living the high life. Of course, and I think we all feel this way, he'll avoid any bad influences. If he gets back on track on the field, every caught ball will be a statement of how far he's come. :thumbup:
I was just thinking he might enjoy a marijuana cigarette.

I was just thinking he might enjoy a marijuana cigarette.
He may cap the comeback with a super bowl.

Come on, man. The guy's a time bomb. He's going to get popped again at some point, the only question is when.
This was said about more than 1 elite player, who suddenly "got it"

As someone who had their life on the ropes of complete failure and breakdown from drugs, to turn it around and be pretty successful, I cant help but have faith in people like this.

He has a lot to lose. More than any of us could imagine.... I think he's at the point where he has to get it. By all accounts... he is.

We'll see

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Cleveland 4th in the nfl in pass plays over 20 yards? With the scrub group of wrs they have I can only imagine what gordon will do

top dog said:
At least he is coming back week 12. We can see how he is really going to be used by the team for a couple weeks before the playoffs. Don't forget that this IS a completely different coaching staff that force fed him the ball last year. You have the GM saying he has to work his way back in and the offensive coordinator saying they are looking to get him the ball.

I'm tempering expectations for him until I see how they look. It's been a LONG time since he has been out there with this team. He will absolutely get looks. But I'm just not sure we are going to see usage like last year.

He'll be in most of the lineups this week because he is most likely better than your #3 WR you are trotting out there. In one league I can't WAIT to start him as I'm pretty beat up at WR, in another I'm probably going to sit him this week and see how things play out.
It's true the previous regime fed him heavily.

It's also true Shanny Jrs Offense neccesarily feeds the X receiver (Gordon) way more than anyone else.

Gordon will get targets, lots of them.

I'm going to start him in the one league I got him. My team has been beaten with injuries and I have to win the next two weeks to have a playoff shot. Swinging for the fences!! Don't disappointment me Gordon...make this 12 week wait worth it!

I starting him in two leagues, but I am jinxed on these type of players, I just hope he doesn't get hurt. Every time I take a chance on a player suspended/injured etc they get hurt in their first game back. I just traded for Bradshaw, and typical my luck he got hurt. Here's to Gordon breaking my Jinx :doh:

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Cleveland 4th in the nfl in pass plays over 20 yards? With the scrub group of wrs they have I can only imagine what gordon will do
You are correct with that stat, but wrong in assuming defenses will play the Browns the same way they have been.

Henry Ford said:
Redmanchu said:
Didn't read the whole thread.....don't have 2 1/2 years. Can someone sum it all up? :coffee:
Josh Gordon has potentialJosh Gordon is wasting his potential

Josh Gordon is potentially wasted

Josh Gordon is wasted

Josh Gordon wasn't really wasted

Josh Gordon is wasting a season as a used car salesman

Josh Gordon's suspension should be overturned because Goodell's nothing but a used car salesman

Josh Gordon's suspension will be overturned because Goodell is negotiating to allow him back this year

Josh Gordon won't be back this year

Josh Gordon will be back this year

Countdown to Josh Gordon being back this year

Countdown to Josh Gordon being back this month

Countdown to Josh Gordon being back this week

Josh Gordon is back this week

God, please don't let Josh Gordon get hurt before he gets back this week
And about 150 pages discussing hippie lettuce.

Users who are viewing this thread