What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR Josh Gordon, KC (11 Viewers)

Dude is a monster. Halfway through the 1st Q, he's got 8.5 points without scoring a TD.

That's a full game of production for some other good WRs.
I am not trying to be critical of you RN, you are a rock (love ya man), but I never understood why people post scoring relative to their leagues instead of simply putting in a stat line. For example he has 4 points in my league, it's a nice start to his day but nothing spectacular and it is completely irrelevant to anyone else's league.
He had 2 catches for 65 yards when I posted that. Even in a non-PPR, I'm trying to figure out how he only had 4 points in your league.

Update: early 2nd Q. 4 catches, 90 yards. :popcorn:

Dude is a monster. Halfway through the 1st Q, he's got 8.5 points without scoring a TD.

I am not trying to be critical of you RN, you are a rock (love ya man), but I never understood why people post scoring relative to their leagues instead of simply putting in a stat line. For example he has 4 points in my league, it's a nice start to his day but nothing spectacular and it is completely irrelevant to anyone else's league.
He had 2 catches for 65 yards when I posted that. Even in a non-PPR, I'm trying to figure out how he only had 4 points in your league.

5 for 110 & a TD now. My goodness this guy is unstoppable.

If someone offered me Calvin in exchange for Gordon for ROS, I would have to think hard about it.

And would probably say no.

Non-PPR and 1 pt for every 15 yards receiving.

lmfao. I mean just lmfao at what this guy is doing with these QBs this season.

and also crying at the fact I benched him so many weeks this year :cry:

P.S. Tell your leaguemates to climb into this century. Non-PPR is dumb.
To each their own. I find PPR too easy to get points. I think standard is more challenging.
1 catch, 45 yards, TD = 10.5 points in a non-PPR

6 catches, 45 yards, 0 TD = 10.5 points in a PPR

PPR rewards receivers who are more integral to the game plan, as opposed to a WR who perhaps got lucky for one play.

The numbers this guy is going to put up after missing two games and playing with a carousel of subpar QBs is insane.

P.S. Tell your leaguemates to climb into this century. Non-PPR is dumb.
To each their own. I find PPR too easy to get points. I think standard is more challenging.
1 catch, 45 yards, TD = 10.5 points in a non-PPR

6 catches, 45 yards, 0 TD = 10.5 points in a PPR

PPR rewards receivers who are more integral to the game plan, as opposed to a WR who perhaps got lucky for one play.
It's 10.5 points in your non-PPR, which illustrates my point that posting points relative to any individual league is meaningless. Stat lines are much more appropriate.

Either way this guy is ridiculous.

If someone offered me Calvin in exchange for Gordon for ROS, I would have to think hard about it.And would probably say no.
What about next year? Where would he rank among WRs in a redraft next year?
Top-3, I would think. As long as he doesn't sabotage his career.
Third after Calvin and Dez? Ahead of Julio, AJ, Marshall, and others?
Impossible to give a definitive answer to this on December 1. We need to see how the offseason/personnel stuff goes.

This guy is complete gold. Absolutely loving it. And to think that a lot of Gordon owners got to grab this guy late on ( I took him in the 14th ) in drafts.

Just keep flinging it to him all day please !

If someone offered me Calvin in exchange for Gordon for ROS, I would have to think hard about it.And would probably say no.
Impossible to give a definitive answer to this on December 1. We need to see how the offseason/personnel stuff goes.
Agreed but he is absolutely in the conversation with those guys.

Agreed but he is absolutely in the conversation with those guys.
Talent-wise, sure. Just WAY too early to slot him for next season.

I go:

1. Calvin

2. Julio

3. Gordon

4. Green

5. Dez

Until Bryant is forcefed the ball like he should be, I cannot put him any higher than this. Julio was the #1 WR when he went down IIRC.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread