What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR Josh Gordon, KC (11 Viewers)

That isn't go to win any playoff games
It might, depending on the size and makeup of your leeg. 

I'd need to see your rooster. 

Plus, I also have Thielen and Hill, so having Gordon is a luxury to root for and a stash to keep him away from needy teams.  

Last edited by a moderator:
The announcer just said "Hayward does not respect Gordon going deep in any way, shape, or form" after Hayward dropped what should have been an interception targeted at Gordon in Hayward's coverage that could have been a pick 6.

The announcer just said "Hayward does not respect Gordon going deep in any way, shape, or form" after Hayward dropped what should have been an interception targeted at Gordon in Hayward's coverage that could have been a pick 6.
He already got beat deep -- twice. He's not respecting the wrong guy.  

They just got beat deep again.  

Dynasty owners have to be hoping for a trade. Can you imagine this guy with another quarterback?  

Three years off, he's double covered and still beating rolled over coverages.  

He is absolutely embarassing these top ranked corners.the statsheet may not show it, but anyone watching sees it. 

Hopefully he translates some of that into fantasy scoring tho. 

He already got beat deep -- twice. He's not respecting the wrong guy.  

They just got beat deep again.  
Hayward didn't get beat deep twice, and the one time he was right there, and Gordon made a nice play on a poorly thrown (high) ball. Had Kizer not thrown that one high, no catch.

Are you even watching the game?  
Every play. Gordon has been targeted on 3 deep plays. One was on Hayward, the 28 yard catch. One was on Trevor Williams, underthrown. One was on safety Adrian Phillips, lousy defense.

ETA: Just targeted deep again, corner was with him stride for stride.

Super bittersweet day so far. Man is absolutely dominant, and everything I knew he was and can be. Not even a flake of rust.

But Kizer is somehow worse than what Gordon was playing with before, it seems. 

Bah. Bahhhhhhhhh :(

Yeah, gotta agree with the consensus; Gordon looks good, surprisingly so actually, but Kizer just doesn't look like an NFL caliber QB. 

I don't see how you can start Gordon with confidence RoS with Kizer under center. If Hue decides to cut the cord on Kizer, as he should and go with Kessler I may endorse taking a chance on Gordon. If not...no ####### way.

Browns just need to fold for Darnold (as if they had a choice). Darnold may have had a down year but he is already a better NFL QB than Kizer ever will be.

Yeah, gotta agree with the consensus; Gordon looks good, surprisingly so actually, but Kizer just doesn't look like an NFL caliber QB. 

I don't see how you can start Gordon with confidence RoS with Kizer under center. If Hue decides to cut the cord on Kizer, as he should and go with Kessler I may endorse taking a chance on Gordon. If not...no ####### way.

Browns just need to fold for Darnold (as if they had a choice). Darnold may have had a down year but he is already a better NFL QB than Kizer ever will be.
tbf, they arent going to be playing a DEF this good again... It's the best one out there.

tbf, they arent going to be playing a DEF this good again... It's the best one out there.
Chargers aren't the best D in football. They're good, no doubt, and it should be easier for CLE going forward but be real brother you can't trust Kizer. You just can't. Starting Gordon is essentially a prayer that the Venn diagram of his amazing physical skills (which very much appear to be in place) and luck intersect. And while that certainly could, and perhaps should, happen it simply cannot be relied upon. And it certainly isn't a formula for a winning fantasy football season.

Super bittersweet day so far. Man is absolutely dominant, and everything I knew he was and can be. Not even a flake of rust.

But Kizer is somehow worse than what Gordon was playing with before, it seems. 

Bah. Bahhhhhhhhh :(
You didn't know that beforehand? He's utter garbage. Darnold, Rosen, Mayfield or Rudolph will bring Gordon back to the top next year.

Kessler, lol. 

at least Kiser has the potential to push the ball down the field. 

Kessler somehow got weaker in his second year.  

Users who are viewing this thread