What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR Josh Gordon, KC (6 Viewers)

Kizer is going to ruin it for us today boys. Gordon is all world talent but Kizer doesn't belong in the NFL. He's gonna help me get knocked out of my playoffs.

No way I can start him next weekend in the finals. Going back to Dez. Kizer is just that horrible. Was so pumped to get Gordon playing and Kizer has ruined his value. Wanna see this guy next year with even a half way competent QB.

Can't hype this guy w Kizer back there. No matter the opponent.

Might genuinely be the worst NFL QB Ive ever seen. Today was beyond putrid. It was outright a career killer.

Rotoworld take:

Josh Gordon secured 5-of-11 targets for 47 yards in Sunday's Week 15 loss to the Ravens.

Despite another day with high volume, Gordon couldn't generate anything tangible as DeShone Kizer just couldn't push the ball downfield. All of Gordon's receptions were on shallow crossing routes or short comebacks. Gordon has had 28 targets in three games since returning to the lineup, but is still hampered by quarterback play and offensive climate. Gordon will be a volume-based WR2 next week versus the Bears.

Dec 17 - 5:26 PM

Oh come on, you know the Browns well enough to know he hasn’t been the worst. Kessler, Weedon, McCoy, Manziel, Spergon freakin’ Wynn!!!! Stop the nonsense

https://twitter.com/darrenrovell/status/857774992897003520
Again, it may just bebecause he's infront of my eyes, or maybe I dont remember those guys having as long a leash as Kizer has...

But I genuinely believe he is the worst Ive seen. Kizer has NEVER shown me an NFL calibre THROWING decision. even whe he connects, it's moreso on the WR making a huge adjustment/play.

Man flat out stinks.

Again, it may just bebecause he's infront of my eyes, or maybe I dont remember those guys having as long a leash as Kizer has...

But I genuinely believe he is the worst Ive seen. Kizer has NEVER shown me an NFL calibre THROWING decision. even whe he connects, it's moreso on the WR making a huge adjustment/play.

Man flat out stinks.
What happen to no excuses? #NeverRemember

Last edited by a moderator:

Man flat out stinks.
so when do you forget all this and start getting your expectations unrationally high again for next Sunday? does it start today or tuesday?

Man flat out stinks.
One of the per-requisites of being a Browns fan is being able to forget and move forward. When I first saw that picture it took me a while to digest some of the absolute futility represented there. Much like I would imagine an amnesia patient slowly regaining their memories, it all began to come back to me so it's still fresh in mind right now. Luckily around April my memory resets, I get draft fever and forget until some time in September when the Browns are mathematically eliminated from the playoffs.

Users who are viewing this thread