What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dez Bryant arrested (1 Viewer)

TS Garp

Footballguy
Sources confirm to @wfaachannel8 Dallas Cowboy Dez Bryant was arrested by DeSoto Police today. via @rlopezwfaa

Last edited by a moderator:
This is gonna turn in to a useless thread quick with all the Dez is a tool name calling about to happen. :football:

Dang, just when I started buying his hype. Although if he falls a couple more rounds now, I may buy anyway.

SAD. This should put an end to this off seasons Dez Bryant is finally getting stories. On a side note, it makes me sick that the NFL punishes people who get popped with weed harder than those who commit acts of violence or drink and drive. I know he has not been convicted or that his situation has nothing to do with drinking and driving but the NFL treatment of those situation just really makes me mad.

Can't believe I'm going to defend the guy since I've thought he was trouble all along and is likely to continue being trouble, but a misdemeanor assault could really be not very much in the grand scheme of things.

Glad I've went after him in most of my leagues just to be continually let down by his idiocy. Hopefully there's no suspension and he starts the season hot. Would strongly consider moving him at that point.

Domestic, when in regards to wealthy person of status, is one of the FEW times I will assume it's pure bullshart.

I'll usually laugh and "yup" an arrest, but domestics with the wealthy often end up being a scam for da skrilla, that duncan heinz, that white frosting.

Na'mean?

Domestic, when in regards to wealthy person of status, is one of the FEW times I will assume it's pure bullshart.I'll usually laugh and "yup" an arrest, but domestics with the wealthy often end up being a scam for da skrilla, that duncan heinz, that white frosting.Na'mean?
Bath salts?

Domestic, when in regards to wealthy person of status, is one of the FEW times I will assume it's pure bullshart.I'll usually laugh and "yup" an arrest, but domestics with the wealthy often end up being a scam for da skrilla, that duncan heinz, that white frosting.Na'mean?
no. no I do not.

I haven't been a fan of this guy since he joined the team. He'll make some big plays for the Cowboys but this guy just doesn't get it. He owes 600,000 to someone for tickets and custom made jewelry? He just seems lost, it's too bad and he's the exact type of player who will get the "potential tag" his entire career.

I don't look forward to times when the Cowboys will be struggling this season and seeing him on the sidelines throwing a tantrum and people defending it by saying he's competitive.

Low body fat percentage does strange things to a man. Stallone's was, on average, about 3 percent body fat (2.3 at his lowest) when he did Rocky IV and Rambo III. He was so emaciated he couldn't even remember his own address. That's insane.

Dez was at 3.1 last month.

I haven't been a fan of this guy since he joined the team. He'll make some big plays for the Cowboys but this guy just doesn't get it. He owes 600,000 to someone for tickets and custom made jewelry? He just seems lost, it's too bad and he's the exact type of player who will get the "potential tag" his entire career.I don't look forward to times when the Cowboys will be struggling this season and seeing him on the sidelines throwing a tantrum and people defending it by saying he's competitive.
:lmao:Not sure I agree but funny nonetheless

Users who are viewing this thread