Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TS Garp

Dez Bryant arrested

This is gonna turn in to a useless thread quick with all the Dez is a tool name calling about to happen. :football:

This is gonna turn in to a useless thread quick with all the Dez is a tool name calling about to happen. :football:

What would you contribute in terms of analysis that would improve the stock of this thread?

did you miss the post that was like 5th on the 1st page?

Did you miss the part where we clicked post about 10 seconds apart? Jerk.

What would you contribute in terms of analysis that would improve the stock of this thread?
I provide far less childish name calling that you are throwing around.

Dang, just when I started buying his hype. Although if he falls a couple more rounds now, I may buy anyway.

SAD. This should put an end to this off seasons Dez Bryant is finally getting stories. On a side note, it makes me sick that the NFL punishes people who get popped with weed harder than those who commit acts of violence or drink and drive. I know he has not been convicted or that his situation has nothing to do with drinking and driving but the NFL treatment of those situation just really makes me mad.

Can't believe I'm going to defend the guy since I've thought he was trouble all along and is likely to continue being trouble, but a misdemeanor assault could really be not very much in the grand scheme of things.

Can't believe I'm going to defend the guy since I've thought he was trouble all along and is likely to continue being trouble, but a misdemeanor assault could really be not very much in the grand scheme of things.

And it begins.

Some guys just never get it. I think hes gonna be one of them.

This ###### will bump up the '78% of NFL players are broke' within 2 years after he is let go.

Glad I've went after him in most of my leagues just to be continually let down by his idiocy. Hopefully there's no suspension and he starts the season hot. Would strongly consider moving him at that point.

Domestic, when in regards to wealthy person of status, is one of the FEW times I will assume it's pure bullshart.

I'll usually laugh and "yup" an arrest, but domestics with the wealthy often end up being a scam for da skrilla, that duncan heinz, that white frosting.

Na'mean?

Domestic, when in regards to wealthy person of status, is one of the FEW times I will assume it's pure bullshart.I'll usually laugh and "yup" an arrest, but domestics with the wealthy often end up being a scam for da skrilla, that duncan heinz, that white frosting.Na'mean?

Bath salts?

Domestic, when in regards to wealthy person of status, is one of the FEW times I will assume it's pure bullshart.I'll usually laugh and "yup" an arrest, but domestics with the wealthy often end up being a scam for da skrilla, that duncan heinz, that white frosting.Na'mean?

no. no I do not.

Bath salts?
we have a winner!!!!!!!

apparently, him and his gf were fighting over a parking space.

Sometimes a relationship gets that bad.

I haven't been a fan of this guy since he joined the team. He'll make some big plays for the Cowboys but this guy just doesn't get it. He owes 600,000 to someone for tickets and custom made jewelry? He just seems lost, it's too bad and he's the exact type of player who will get the "potential tag" his entire career.

I don't look forward to times when the Cowboys will be struggling this season and seeing him on the sidelines throwing a tantrum and people defending it by saying he's competitive.

I hope he doesn't own a gun. No good can come of that with this type of guy.

:lmao: What if owns a pair of scissors?C'mon man...
then we can only hope he doesn't slip on a mcdonald's bag.

Low body fat percentage does strange things to a man. Stallone's was, on average, about 3 percent body fat (2.3 at his lowest) when he did Rocky IV and Rambo III. He was so emaciated he couldn't even remember his own address. That's insane.

Dez was at 3.1 last month.

I hope he doesn't own a gun. No good can come of that with this type of guy.

:lmao: What if owns a pair of scissors?C'mon man...
Hope he doesn't run with them?

I haven't been a fan of this guy since he joined the team. He'll make some big plays for the Cowboys but this guy just doesn't get it. He owes 600,000 to someone for tickets and custom made jewelry? He just seems lost, it's too bad and he's the exact type of player who will get the "potential tag" his entire career.I don't look forward to times when the Cowboys will be struggling this season and seeing him on the sidelines throwing a tantrum and people defending it by saying he's competitive.

:lmao:Not sure I agree but funny nonetheless

Its a misdemeanor. Gonna blow over.......

I tend to agree. More details needed, but this is pretty small fry.