What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jerry Seinfeld's "Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee" (1 Viewer)

it wasn't good.

and those are two of the more funny people that i know of.

if that's what they are in real life... that kind of sucks

Some :lmao: moments in some of these. Some forced and awkward moments too, but I think that actually helps it work

Watching this really makes me realize that Larry David is much funnier than Jerry Seinfeld.

I think some of you may be missing the point. This isn't supposed to be a side-splitting sitcom.

It's just a day-in-the-life sorta thing. :shrug:

One thing I've noticed over the years the curious humor exchanged between comedians. Must be some second level stuff going on there.

That was excellent. Imagine how surreal it would be to walk into a place for lunch, and you see Jerry sitting with Kramer.

BTW, bookmark the link in the OP. It contains every episode.

I hate the way that Jerry cracks up falling over laughing any time his guest says something that's a little bit funny.

I feel Larry regarding the whole food thing. When Jerry said give me the debaucherous Larry David I nearly lost it.

man, the latest one w/ Patton Oswalt is great. I wish it was 15 or 20 minutes like the Louis CK episode. LMAO @ the DeLorean.

I enjoy this, can watch each one a few times.

I liked Louis CK and Seinfeld's dialogue and could watch that every week(imagine if).

"But you are orange" was great.

Users who are viewing this thread