What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2012 Anarchy League 6 (1 Viewer)

David Yudkin

Footballguy
Welcome, newbies, to the 2012 Anarchy League 6 thread.

Here is the league site: Anarchy League 6

If people want to start drafting now, I won't stop people from making picks. The draft is turned on, but I am hoping that everyone can get started in the next few days.

The password for all teams will be anarchy6.

Here is the randomly generated draft order:

1.01 Empty_One

1.02 flc735

1.03 Super King

1.04 frog

1.05 Football Menace

1.06 huntunc

1.07 SantaRosaUte

1.08 Bonfire

1.09 mquinnjr

1.10 gandalas

1.11 ponchsox

1.12 ItsOnlyTheRiver

1.13 bigmiiiiike

1.14 Pablito

1.15 jestefarean

1.16 WisWolvrns

Any questions, post them here, in the Shark Pool thread, PM me, or email me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Could be a problem on my end but I tried getting to the site from your email link and the link you posted here and my iPhone keeps saying server isn't found. When I get home from work ill try again but I thought I'd pass it along in case anyone else is having the same problem (I was able to log into league 4 just fine).

Thanks for doing this, David.

Good luck noobs!

Could be a problem on my end but I tried getting to the site from your email link and the link you posted here and my iPhone keeps saying server isn't found. When I get home from work ill try again but I thought I'd pass it along in case anyone else is having the same problem (I was able to log into league 4 just fine). Thanks for doing this, David. Good luck noobs!
I think the link had two https in it. I resent the proper link.

Could be a problem on my end but I tried getting to the site from your email link and the link you posted here and my iPhone keeps saying server isn't found. When I get home from work ill try again but I thought I'd pass it along in case anyone else is having the same problem (I was able to log into league 4 just fine). Thanks for doing this, David. Good luck noobs!
I think the link had two https in it. I resent the proper link.
Personally, I resented the improper link more... ;) Here's to a great draft you all... and thanks as well, David! :football:

FYI -

If people are interested in strategy or history, the other league Anarchy League sites (specifically Leagues 1 + 2) have 7 years worth or results, rosters, and drafts to look at.

Yeah, we were on a nice little roll there for a couple of days last week, but the wheels have sure come off since then...

It is fascinating to watch the different draft philosophies unfold. This format is just different enough that guys have developed some very diverse ways of attacking the roster building process. Fun to watch... at least when we're moving! :popcorn:

The following teams have already used their flex spot:

Sants, Hunt, Bonfire, and Pablito.

Please make sure you comply with the team roster requirements. Any team that adds a player that would make for an illegal roster will have the offending player placed back in the free agent pool and will have to repick.

Commish David - Thanks for putting this draft out of its misery yesterday. Hard to figure why people would sign up to play and then fail to check in once or twice a day during the draft. :confused:

'pablito said:
Commish David - Thanks for putting this draft out of its misery yesterday. Hard to figure why people would sign up to play and then fail to check in once or twice a day during the draft. :confused:
It's mind boggling. Thanks to those that actually put in the minimal effort needed for this draft to run smoothly.

Heading into the post season, here are the standings as we go down the stretch . . .

FROGMAN 3154.36

Ravens, Baltimore BAL TMQB

Ridley, Stevan NEP RB

Rodgers, Jacquizz ATL RB

Welker, Wes NEP WR

White, Roddy ATL WR

Dreesen, Joel DEN TE

JESTEFAREAN 3108.88

49ers, San Francisco SFO TMQB

Broncos, Denver DEN TMQB

James, Casey HOU RB

Hillman, Ronnie DEN RB

Peterson, Adrian MIN RB

Decker, Eric DEN WR

Driver, Dinald GBP WR

Jones, James GBP WR

Lloyd, Brandon NEP WE

Rice, Sidney SEA WR

Rudolph, Kyle MIN TE

Prater, Matt DEN PK

49ers, San Francisco SFO DEF

GANDALAS 2958.20

Lynch, Marshawn SEA RB

Moss, Santana WAS WR

Thomas, Demaryius DEN WR

Davis, Vernon SFO TE

Crosby, Mason GBP PK

Texans, Houston DEF

Glad to be in the discussion, but really looks like a 2-horse race at this point. Still, proud of my efforts for my first go-around at one of these. :football:

ALSO, Jestefarean should read the following for players left (looks like you copied mine over twice):

49ers Team QB

Broncos Team QB

James Casey, RB HOU

Ronnie Hillman, RB DEN

Adrian Peterson, RB MIN

Eric Decker, WR DEN

Donald Driver, WR GBP

James Jones, WR GBP

Brandon Lloyd, WR NEP

Sidney Rice, WR SEA

Kyle Rudolph, TE MIN

Matt Prater, K DEN

49ers Defense.

CRAZY that he has that many people left. Will be hard to beat. :thumbup:

JESTEFAREAN 3301.20 49ers, San Francisco SFO TMQBLloyd, Brandon NEP WE49ers, San Francisco SFO DEFFROGMAN 3288.28 Ravens, Baltimore BAL TMQBRidley, Stevan NEP RBRodgers, Jacquizz ATL RBWelker, Wes NEP WRWhite, Roddy ATL WR

FROGMAN 3370.28Ravens, Baltimore BAL TMQBJESTEFAREAN 3337.6249ers, San Francisco SFO TMQB49ers, San Francisco SFO DEFThis one could go down to the last posession of the SB.

Users who are viewing this thread