Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sugar Huddle

Aaron Rodgers

9 posts in this topic

12-team PPR dynasty league with 4 points per TD pass. If I were going to trade Rodgers I would want at least a stud RB and QB in return. Something like R.Matthews and C.Newton. Is this asking too much or not enough?

Suggestions on the right combo? Just looking for ideas on what I should expect to receive for the best QB in football.

I traded Rodgers and pick 34 in a startup for Julio Jones/pick 21 this year.

Ended up being like Rodgers/Jennings for Julio/Forte

Suggestions on the right combo? Just looking for ideas on what I should expect to receive for the best QB in football.

Post your line-up and the teams you could potentially trade to.

You either get back a top 5 quarterback and a low end RB2 or a stud running back and a quarterback around 8 to 12.

Some examples:

Cam Newton and Ahmad Bradshaw, Matt Stafford and Marshawn Lynch or

Ryan Matthews, and Joe Flacco, Trent Richardson, and Matt Ryan

You either get back a top 5 quarterback and a low end RB2 or a stud running back and a quarterback around 8 to 12.Some examples:Cam Newton and Ahmad Bradshaw, Matt Stafford and Marshawn Lynch orRyan Matthews, and Joe Flacco, Trent Richardson, and Matt Ryan

Thx. That's what I was thinking. I think I like the Ryan and Richardson combo best.

You either get back a top 5 quarterback and a low end RB2 or a stud running back and a quarterback around 8 to 12.Some examples:Cam Newton and Ahmad Bradshaw, Matt Stafford and Marshawn Lynch orRyan Matthews, and Joe Flacco, Trent Richardson, and Matt Ryan

Thx. That's what I was thinking. I think I like the Ryan and Richardson combo best.
That's a BAD idea. You are getting an average QB and a rookie RB while you are giving up a guy who is an elite QB with a lot of tread left on the tires.

You didn't say why you're thinking of trading him. I assume you want RB help? Do you really need RB help, or just want to expand? Need to trade and want to trade allow you to ask for different things.

He's a tough one to trade, because you don't want to downgrade all the way to Matt Ryan/Flacco/Freeman type guys, you'd want to get back Stafford/Newton/Romo/Eli/Rivers, and the guys that own those QBs aren't likely to give up a ton to upgrade to Rodgers, unless they just have extra RBs to burn. Something like Rivers and Murray, or Eli and Forte, or Newton and Lynch might be a decent trade, but it'll have to be a guy that has extra RBs and a good QB you're willing to take on.

Good luck with this one...