What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FFPlace.com? (1 Viewer)

Phenix

Footballguy
Maybe I missed it, but what happened to the site?

Where are all the stats and winners from the past year?

Sorry if a honda fellas.

'Captain Hook said:
Surely someone knew him personally that could check in and see if he's alright.
I hope he is ok.However, where will the scores be kept so we can keep track?
WHY do you think we are drafting at MFL?
:confused: I believe that you are thinking of the Anarchy leagues that draft on MFL. The WSL, SSL & PDSL leagues were all drafted here on the boards. I thought someone had looked into loading them into MFL but maybe not... So if Twilight does not return, is that the end of these leagues?? Too bad because I had the roster to go all the way this year!! :thumbup:

Twilight was so involved around here, I'm really surprised nobody has a contact email or number for him.

Can a staff member reach out based on his registration data?

I don't want to invade anyone's personal space, but I'd really just like to know that the guy is OK

Last edited by a moderator:
'Captain Hook said:
Surely someone knew him personally that could check in and see if he's alright.
I hope he is ok.However, where will the scores be kept so we can keep track?
WHY do you think we are drafting at MFL?
:confused: I believe that you are thinking of the Anarchy leagues that draft on MFL. The WSL, SSL & PDSL leagues were all drafted here on the boards. I thought someone had looked into loading them into MFL but maybe not... So if Twilight does not return, is that the end of these leagues?? Too bad because I had the roster to go all the way this year!! :thumbup:
MBSL leagues are also drafting at MFL and if you look at the thread topics you will see one about moving all the previously drafted rosters to MFL ........... but if you still have questions reach out to Bass who is in charge of the program

Twilight was so involved around here, I'm really surprised nobody has a contact email or number for him.Can a staff member reach out based on his registration data?I don't want to invade anyone's personal space, but I'd really just like to know that the guy is OK
Had the same thought and just assumed arud would've done that already.

i am working with Bass to load the other leagues into MFL.more to come soon.peace
Terrific, and I'm sure that is time consuming. Sucks it comes to that.Twilight really had a lot put into this, the site is gone and he has not checked in. I'm sure we all have thought the worst, but maybe he just had a change of heart on football.

i am working with Bass to load the other leagues into MFL.more to come soon.peace
Terrific, and I'm sure that is time consuming. Sucks it comes to that.Twilight really had a lot put into this, the site is gone and he has not checked in. I'm sure we all have thought the worst, but maybe he just had a change of heart on football.
It is no big deal for me. I know I pay a subscription for content, but the fun I get for FREE in this particular forum over the past 7 years does not compare to the time that it takes to load the players.Only thanks needs to go to MFL for allowing these leagues to be setup and run for free.peace

Last edited by a moderator:
It is no big deal for me. I know I pay a subscription for content, but the fun I get for FREE in this particular forum over the past 7 years does not compare to the time that it takes to load the players.Only thanks needs to go to MFL for allowing these leagues to be setup and run for free.peace
Do you have links to any yet?

While I certainly hope Twilight is okay, he has done this before. He was in one of the leagues I commish and just never showed up again after the season ended. Never told me he was leaving or responded to emails. I finally filled his spot and he eventually showed up back here, with never a word to say to me about it. I assume he is just taking a break like he did then.

I'm going to step up and volunteer to report all the results here for week 1

If you guys are happy with how that goes, I'll take on the task for the year. If not, we can rotate or come up with another option.

5 DAYS TIL FOOTBALL!

'Captain Hook said:
'BassNBrew said:
Site expired July 2. http://www.whoisentry.com/domain/ffplace.com

No idea if I could pay godaddy and revive it intact. Anybody know the answer to that?
Will bet against that - domains are considered proprietary and even if not renewed they likely have a time period before they could/would sell it to someone else
Kicking myself in the bass for not printing a copy of the history. :kicksrock:
i doubt it, all they control is the url, not the server the info was housed one. Sorry bro.peace

Users who are viewing this thread