What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MBSL1 is live on MFL (1 Viewer)

teamramrod

Footballguy
http://www7.myfantasyleague.com/2012/home/56634#0

4 hour clock. not on 11 pm Et to 8 am Et. Off on weekends.

Clock not running on Wed Night to give everyone a chance to know we are up.

Clock will start

8 Am on Thusday, August 16, 2012

I have the following players setup. If your name is in BOLD, I have your email address. If not BOLD, PM me with your addy ASAP.

BassNBrew

Fiddles

Nugget

drater

bro1ncos

Aaron Rudnicki

Stinkin Ref

Go DC Yourself

Sinrman

BusMan

OldMilwaukee

Reaper

BroadwayG

Blue-Kun

Ministry of Pain

teamramrod

Captain Hook

drater dropped out. Promoted Hook. Once he logs in we are good to.

we need to pick draft order and then lets start at lets say 8 am EDT on 8-16?

Peace

Last edited by a moderator:
I have emailed the PW to everyone who gave me an email. I have PMed the PW to those who have not. If you have not gotten one, please let me know.

peace

I logged in, is the draft order right?When do we start?
For draft order and start time I am deferring to BnB. Draft order right now is the order I entered people. That will change. Draft will start on 15 or 16. 4 hour clock. not on 11 pm Et to 8 am Et. Off on weekends. Further updates will be BnB.It is easy use the pre draft feature of this site to set your picks so you don't have to be on when you are up. However, it is easy to set a draft list, not your pre picks and then you slow it or miss your pick even though you think you are set. PM me if you have not done this before and I can walk you through the easy way to do it.Peace

I suggest that everyone set up the text notification. With the notification setup, you will get a text and know to check the site.

Click on your team name.

Go to SETUP, listed below the main headings. Select the option for WIRELESS.

Put in your number, you carrier and select what you want notifications for.

It will then send you a test text. Enter the number from the message and you are all set up.

Peace

Please let me know if you can not log in or are having issues. All of us are here and ready to go in MBSL1

peace

BassNBrew 77

Fiddles 93

Nugget 32

bro1ncos 10

Aaron Rudnicki 46

Stinkin Ref 53

Go DC Yourself 25

Sinrman 86

BusMan 56

OldMilwaukee 28

Reaper 47

BroadwayG 56

Blue-Kun 46

Ministry of Pain 51

teamramrod 40

Captain Hook 61

Fiddles 93

Sinrman 86

BassNBrew 77

Captain Hook 61

BroadwayG 56, 36

BusMan 56, 23

Stinkin Ref 53

Ministry of Pain 51

Reaper 47

Aaron Rudnicki 46, 54

Blue-Kun 46, 33

teamramrod 40

Nugget 32

OldMilwaukee 28

Go DC Yourself 25

bro1ncos 10

have to work tonight so IF I can pre-pick before I leave for the ballpark I will ...otherwise hopefully it's my turn when I get home tonight

i got he call before nugget picked. Brees to Ref. I will try and contact Nugget to let him know he is on the clock.

Ref-I left you a VM with your new PW.

peace

i got he call before nugget picked. Brees to Ref. I will try and contact Nugget to let him know he is on the clock.Ref-I left you a VM with your new PW.peace
Curious since Nuggett had at least one pre-draft pick set up. Would the system give him the next pick on his board, assuming he had one, once you take away the pick he got?

I'm guessing no need to PM for this draft as we can request a text or email from MFL? Let me know if I'm incorrect.

sorry guys there was some confusion on my part, etc...maybe I am in too many drafts right now....didn't really stay up to date on starting times and what not....then had some password issues and a convocation this morning so wasn't on line like usual....hope I didn't jack things up too much and will be timely in the future....ref

I'm guessing no need to PM for this draft as we can request a text or email from MFL? Let me know if I'm incorrect.
This IS correct - everyone can manage their team settings to have an email and/or text sent for every update or only when they are up.

Looks to me like bro1ncos thought he put in two picks and is not able to access the site a lot so we may have a problem with him making his second pick in time ............. BUT if anyone is on twitter he has his twitter handle listed there and you could send him a note and let him know he is UP at 2.01

Headed out for a soccer game and should be back around 10-11pm. 2 hr drive, 2 hr game, 2 hr drive back. I looked into pre-drafting but with the picks on the end like this my choice will depend on who might be available in rd3. PMing ramrod my phone #.

Headed out for a soccer game and should be back around 10-11pm. 2 hr drive, 2 hr game, 2 hr drive back. I looked into pre-drafting but with the picks on the end like this my choice will depend on who might be available in rd3. PMing ramrod my phone #.
I left Bnb a Vm letting him know he si up.peace

Immediately after taking Cruz/nelson I read Matthew berry endorsing sigs wait on wr theory. I mightve had buyers remorse if I wasn't so high on both of my picks.

Immediately after taking Cruz/nelson I read Matthew berry endorsing sigs wait on wr theory. I mightve had buyers remorse if I wasn't so high on both of my picks.
The theory works .... that is if you want to find plenty of WR who will get fewer points

GENERAL UPDATE-

The draft status pod on the main screen SHOULD have a "Make Draft Pick" option on it. right now it does not. I am working on figuring out why.

peace

GENERAL UPDATE-The draft status pod on the main screen SHOULD have a "Make Draft Pick" option on it. right now it does not. I am working on figuring out why.peace
WTH does it need it? Click on your team name on the draft board and then draft/make draft pick or just go to OWNERS > make draft pick

I have to work tonight, so I tried to pre-draft for this pick but if you blow through my entire list I won't be back until around 11 PM/PT

They were both on my short list right after your two picks, so don't feel bad.

I oculd not get the clock restart to work proplery. BUsman offically went on the clock at 8 am and will timeout at noon. Someone PM or text me after his pick and i will start the clock up.

peace

Are we back on the clock? Isn't it FOUR hours?

Maybe an email to everyone from the site would help since we have a full week in front of us

Yeah it must be set to 4 hours. I just tried to make my pick (Randy Moss), but it told me the DRAFT TIMER HAS EXPIRED, so it wouldn't let me pick. Weird thing is that it still says it's my turn, yet I can't pick.

Yeah it must be set to 4 hours. I just tried to make my pick (Randy Moss), but it told me the DRAFT TIMER HAS EXPIRED, so it wouldn't let me pick. Weird thing is that it still says it's my turn, yet I can't pick.
Shoot PM to ramrod with your pick

I can't do anything without the commish password. Also can't send a mass e-mail because I don't use Outlook.

Users who are viewing this thread