What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

>>>> Owning McFadden <<<< (4 Viewers)

Dmc owners (who also have Goodson) rejoice!!! We now can garner real fantasy value in our rb1 spot if McFadden misses time!! Goodson is a way better fit for oaklands run scheme. There is hope!

Dmc owners (who also have Goodson) rejoice!!! We now can garner real fantasy value in our rb1 spot if McFadden misses time!! Goodson is a way better fit for oaklands run scheme. There is hope!
Yep. I don't want McFadden to be dead or anything. Maybe just short of dead though.

I'm not getting my hopes up. The O-Line and play calling is god awful.

Double-good since I can now start Goodson, who is a better fit for this scheme.
Wouldn't be surprised to see Goodsen do very well. He's better fit for their scheme.
I've heard this.
:lmao:

I've managed to see a lot of the Raiders on Redzone. Between watching them and my Eagles, this is the worst friggen' season I can remember. F this...

who's getting the snaps in place of DMC? Goodson? TJones? Reece?
Nevermind just found the game. Goodson now limped off...could be the Taiwan Jones show next
*Sigh* Sounds about right...
Murphy's Law this year. Every guy I drafted is either injured or having the worst season of his career.Sometimes it's better to have that happen than to have your heart broken in the championship game. :shrug:

I'm not THAT frustrated that Mcfadden got hurt. I expected it, and was a little excited to see Goodson. Goodson being hurt however, really sucks.

Nevermind just found the game. Goodson now limped off...could be the Taiwan Jones show next
At least Raider Nation's enjoying this.
:rolleyes: Ever been frustrated in your life? Am I allowed to vent about my USELESS 1st round draft pick?

Put me on ignore so I won't hurt your feelings anymore.
Prior to this game, he was RB12 in my league. I hate watching him wasted in the offense, but he's put up numbers for me.

At least Raider Nation's enjoying this.
:rolleyes: Ever been frustrated in your life? Am I allowed to vent about my USELESS 1st round draft pick?

Put me on ignore so I won't hurt your feelings anymore.
Prior to this game, he was RB12 in my league. I hate watching him wasted in the offense, but he's put up numbers for me.
Much worse in non-PPR though. :(

So the play is Jones now that DMC and Goodson are hurt, right?
I expect Reece and Myers to be more involved in a short passing game. Personally, I refuse to invest in another runner in this offense. I'm hoping Goodson ends up getting healthy, but I wasn't watching the game so I don't know how bad either guy was hurt.

McFadden jogged off the field under his own power and then jogged to the locker room. I was pretty shocked he didnt come back but maybe they were being extra cautious.

Don't understand how a guy JOGS off the field...but needs an X-Ray and doesn't come back when the X-Ray is negative.

Started him in 4 leagues...killing me this year.

if it is the same injury, then yes. Out for the year.

if it actually is an ankle injury, I expect he will return.

"He's got an ankle. I'm not sure the extent to it. The X-rays were negative, but we'll have to, obviously, take a look at it and see where he's at."
- Dennis Allen on Darren McFadden's injury.http://sulia.com/channel/tampa-bay-buccaneers-vs-oakland-raiders/f/322ecb27-0358-4fea-9690-2ecf8465225b/?source=twitter

Even with Goodson on my team, breathing a little sigh of relief McFadden seems to have an injury he can come back from for next week.

That said, it doesn't end the nightmare of owning him in the first place. Frustrating on so many levels: as a Raider fan, a McFadden fan, and a FF owner.

I don't really see anything that gives me confidence he will be back next week. I've seen nothing about Goodson either.

My guess is neither guys play next week, but I have nothing to back that up other than a gut feeling.

I don't really see anything that gives me confidence he will be back next week. I've seen nothing about Goodson either.My guess is neither guys play next week, but I have nothing to back that up other than a gut feeling.
:goodposting: given his history and the fact he was ruled doubtful almost immediately and never came back out to test the ankle id be stunned if he played next week. it wouldnt shock me if he missed 4-6 weeks just due to his history

How much of a joke is it that you hold on to Goodson all year as DMC's handcuff and then he gets hurt 20 minutes after DMC? F'ing bull####.

I don't really see anything that gives me confidence he will be back next week. I've seen nothing about Goodson either.My guess is neither guys play next week, but I have nothing to back that up other than a gut feeling.
:goodposting: given his history and the fact he was ruled doubtful almost immediately and never came back out to test the ankle id be stunned if he played next week. it wouldnt shock me if he missed 4-6 weeks just due to his history
Ok.Wishful thinking in play here I know but...1. Ankle injury, not foot injury.2. Jogs off.3. I saw on tv (Giants game?) that he was "questionable" to return, not doubtful (and yes I read that too).4. Negative x-rays.5. Coach's comments.6. What happened with the LF last year was LF, not ankle, same thing happening with Garcon.Making alternative plans here but hopeful.

Users who are viewing this thread