What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Alshon Jeffery - The Bandwagon (1 Viewer)

Who would've thought the decision of having to play 2 of AJ, Jeffery and Cobb would piss me off so much? Home game for the Bears so I'm holding off hope he plays and plays well.

Sounds like he will play this week but with the decoy game he had the other week in St. Louis you can't be super confident.

Chicago homers are you feeling Alshon at all this week? Will the game be a shoot out? Would you start a Sammy Watkins type player over Alshon?

Sounds like he will play this week but with the decoy game he had the other week in St. Louis you can't be super confident.

Chicago homers are you feeling Alshon at all this week? Will the game be a shoot out? Would you start a Sammy Watkins type player over Alshon?
I need one among Alshon, Cobb and Watkins. Tough call.

How has Alshon fared against the Packers in the last couple years?

Reading through the Bears thread sounds like people and Jeffery are confident he's playing.

How do Packer / Bear fans see this game going? Not a huge follower of either team so not too sure how they have been looking lately and if the Packer/Bear games have been high scoring lately.

Tough call indeed. Healthy Alshon by quite a bit IMO but who knows this week.

Chicago guy here and I think he'll have a big game. He's definitely hyped up about it.

I like Cobb out of that bunch.

Last edited by a moderator:
He plays, you start him.

Period.
This
Two weeks ago this philosophy would have backfired. He played and I sat him, glad I did. Fitzgerald went off vs Seattle and had him in Alshons spot.
Yeah that sucked big time. Afterwards it was obvious he was still dinged and just a decoy. All teams are pretty quiet about this stuff but the new guys in Chicago are crazy this year. They won't say #### and mislead.

That Flapgreen who follows the Bears has been saying he's hearing that AJ is fired up for the game is good stuff. Really want to put him in there this week.

What sucks for me is my QB choices are Cutler and Romo and both play tomorrow. I may just have to take my chances on Romo and keep an eye on alerts about Jeffery. I don't feel good about starting Cutler especially if it turns out he is without Alshon in the lineup, as well as Bennett.

Green Bay weather update: Rain, followed by rain. Winds around 15 mph. Not the worst conditions but if bad at kickoff expect lots of running

I'm really struggling between Cobb and Alshon. Rolling with Cobb since in Lambo but I don't like it. Might start him over Sammy in another league.

I'm really struggling between Cobb and Alshon. Rolling with Cobb since in Lambo but I don't like it. Might start him over Sammy in another league.
I have the same options. Plus I got a huge game from Calvin, so I could elect to go with Watkins on Sunday.

Still torn.

Guys who have been following pre-game: how's the weather look?

I'm sitting alshon. You guys that decided to start him......you're welcome.

Solid showing in ppr leagues. More importantly, he just might leave this game in good health.

Users who are viewing this thread