Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bobby light

Draft Dominator

16 posts in this topic

Had our draft last night, and everything worked fine. When i went to open it up this morning to print out the draft results i got a message stating "error reading league file-invalid format". Any reason why this is happening. If i have to go through and redo the whole draft i will, but i dont want to have to do it more than once. Please help!!!

Had our draft last night, and everything worked fine. When i went to open it up this morning to print out the draft results i got a message stating "error reading league file-invalid format". Any reason why this is happening. If i have to go through and redo the whole draft i will, but i dont want to have to do it more than once. Please help!!!

Same computer? Or did you email it to another? Anything change in the circumstances?

same computer. this happened before as well, where i had put in the keepers and the league settings, and it disappeared. If it makes a difference, i had imported projections dominator into the DD, and this has occurred since then.

same computer. this happened before as well, where i had put in the keepers and the league settings, and it disappeared. If it makes a difference, i had imported projections dominator into the DD, and this has occurred since then.

Try deleting the draftdominator.ini - it will regenrate when you open DD.

Where is that?

Where is that?

In the directory you loaded DraftDominator.

not finding it, (or maybe not understanding fully where you are referring to)

Where is that?

Where is that?

When you downloaded DD, to which directory did you install it? I put mine in C:\FBG\DraftDominator

i dont see a draftdominator.ini file anywhere.

Where is that?

When you downloaded DD, to which directory did you install it? I put mine in C:\FBG\DraftDominator

Where is that?

Are you using the PC version? When you donwloaded the software, where did you put it on your PC?

i am using the pc version (though i am doing so through the use of parralells for mac). what should i look for when i open up my c drive?

Where is that?

Are you using the PC version? When you donwloaded the software, where did you put it on your PC?

i am using the pc version (though i am doing so through the use of parralells for mac). what should i look for when i open up my c drive?

Where is that?

Your DraftDominator folder.

I tried that, and it did not work. Any other suggestions?

Where is that?

Your DraftDominator folder.

Did you email the DD League file to yourself? Or move it from one computer to another? If so, and if you have the original one, zip it up first before emailing it or moving it. Then on the other computer unzip it and it should be okay to use.

i did neither of those things. i saved it after the draft on the same computer i tried to open it up with that would not allow me to open it up.i hope that made sense.in sum, i neither emailed it or saved from one computer and opened on another.

Did you email the DD League file to yourself? Or move it from one computer to another? If so, and if you have the original one, zip it up first before emailing it or moving it. Then on the other computer unzip it and it should be okay to use.

In the DD, when you click File - Open does it show any DD League Files to pick from? If so, try opening each to see if one of them is the you are after.

If not, then you may have to re-enter your league variables, scoring, and draft. If you do re-enter your stuff, make sure when you are done to click File - Save As... and give it a name associated with your league so you can find it easily in the future.