Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Saint

Idea for a New App

3 posts in this topic

As I am spending the hours updating MyFBG for positional rankings, I came to the idea of wouldn't it be nice if the MyFBG could load your team and roster from the Dominator? Anyway, not sure if anyone has talked about this before, but I thought it would be a huge benefit for all of us subscribers that use the weekly custom cheatsheets.

Bruce, have you guys considered this at all?

The Lineup Dominator will open your Draft Dominator file, and provide more windows to evaluate your team, zero in on waiver wire pickups, and help in maximizing trades. It will also show your projected points for the week along side of your opponents.

The Lineup Dominator will open your Draft Dominator file, and provide more windows to evaluate your team, zero in on waiver wire pickups, and help in maximizing trades. It will also show your projected points for the week along side of your opponents.

The problem is that I may be accessing on multiple computers and the LD does not magically update on all of them. LD is superior to MyFBG for league updates (add/drops/etc) but then my primary projection location (MyFBG) is out of sync. MyFBG is superior to LD in reviewing multiple projections in rapid succession for comparison.