What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Links to Survivor Leagues (1 Viewer)

OK peeps - here is the situation....

TRR setup the league templates, but did not load the rosters. The password BnB has did not work, so.....

We are waiting for TRR to complete WSL2/3, or for access to be granted for another to complete them.

If he does not show up by Monday, Bass will start over with new leagues and links. Rene, OM, and/or I will load the rosters, and we will roll from there.

Worst case - If needed and possible, I'll try to manually cal'c WSL2/3 for week 1 so we have results on Tuesday AM.

OK peeps - here is the situation....TRR setup the league templates, but did not load the rosters. The password BnB has did not work, so.....We are waiting for TRR to complete WSL2/3, or for access to be granted for another to complete them.If he does not show up by Monday, Bass will start over with new leagues and links. Rene, OM, and/or I will load the rosters, and we will roll from there.Worst case - If needed and possible, I'll try to manually cal'c WSL2/3 for week 1 so we have results on Tuesday AM.
password for WSL1 is bass1234 if someone wants to run with that one. I'll get on the others in a bit.

WSL3 is now loaded.

Please verify your rosters. NOTE that many players picked in winter are no longer valid (cut, retired) and not in the MFL system. Keep this in mind before you come yelling.

Last edited by a moderator:
WSL3 is now loaded.Please verify your rosters. NOTE that many players picked in winter are no longer valid (cut, retired) and not in the MFL system. Keep this in mind before you come yelling.
they're probably still available. Small change you need to make in the setup to make NFL FAs visible for adding.

WSL3 is now loaded.Please verify your rosters. NOTE that many players picked in winter are no longer valid (cut, retired) and not in the MFL system. Keep this in mind before you come yelling.
they're probably still available. Small change you need to make in the setup to make NFL FAs visible for adding.
I'll take a look at that shortly and get them all in there (if I can)Thanks for stepping up with WSL2 Rene

Users who are viewing this thread