What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Actions/trends that need to be retired immediately (4 Viewers)

Mr. Pickles

Footballguy
"Icing" the kicker

NASCAR guys doing burnouts after a win

Balloon drops at political conventions

Yelling stuff at golfers as they tee off

All forms of Werewolf

Top 10 college teams scheduling patsies

The Barcley's at Bethpage got to the point that it was unwatchable. All those NY meatheads screaming at the top of their lungs after each swing / putt.

The Barcley's at Bethpage got to the point that it was unwatchable. All those NY meatheads screaming at the top of their lungs after each swing / putt.
That's the one place I find it bearable. And they're not screaming you da man. They tend to actually be individuals, rather than drones.

Clueless men under 30.

"So I met this girl and she gave me her number. Should I call her?

"So there's this girl at my job that laughs whenever I say something and always touches me in the hallway. Should I ask her out?"

"I met this girl at a party and she gave me her number. Should I call her or add her as a FB friend or follow her on Twitter?"

"I met this girl and she whipped out her boobs and told me 'please have sex with me'...is she into me?"

Shopper plus cards (in my case, Kroger Plus cards). I pay with the plastic 98% of the time. Grow some technology, Luddites.

David Akers pointing to the sky to thank God for helping him kick an extra point in the preseason.

This also goes for any athlete in any sport who thanks God for anything. Sorry, Tebow.

David Akers pointing to the sky to thank God for helping him kick an extra point in the preseason.

This also goes for any athlete in any sport who thanks God for anything. Sorry, Tebow.
I couldn't care less if they want to thank God, Yahweh, Jehovah, Allah, Vishnu, David Koresh or Tom Cruise. Live and let live. Not sure why this bothers people....

Last edited by a moderator:
writing checks in the grocery store.

Chris Berman announcing on MNF (even once is too many times)

political threads in the FFA

Last edited by a moderator:
MTV VMA Awards.

NFL commentators telling me that "all scoring plays will be reviewed by the upstairs official" - i get it already.

NFL commentators telling me that "all scoring plays will be reviewed by the upstairs official" - i get it already.
Related: NFL officials taking quadruple the time needed to review a call. This should be done by a dedicated guy in a booth who starts the process even before the flag is thrown.

I couldn't care less if they want to thank God, Yahweh, Jehovah, Allah, Vishnu, David Koresh or Tom Cruise. Live and let live. Not sure why this bothers people....

Liberals that look for things to be offended by.

When they BLAME God after missing a potential game-winning kick, I'll be fine with it.

When they BLAME God after missing a potential game-winning kick, I'll be fine with it.
Stevie Johnson tried this last year, remember? Didn't go over too well... :loco:

Liberals Anyone that looks for things to be offended by.
FYP

Related: NFL officials taking quadruple the time needed to review a call. This should be done by a dedicated guy in a booth who starts the process even before the flag is thrown.
Ditto for the insane HR review in baseball. Why all four of them have to troop off down the tunnel to review it is beyond me.

"Icing" the kicker

NASCAR guys doing burnouts after a win

Balloon drops at political conventions

Yelling stuff at golfers as they tee off

All forms of Werewolf

Top 10 college teams scheduling patsies
:goodposting: Very decent list.

God just bounced a 63-yard FG attempt off the crossbar and through for him. It's not fair.

Users who are viewing this thread