Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

medparadise

Trade: Greg Jennings for Vincent Jackson and Brandon Lloyd

8 posts in this topic

I've been offered vincent and lloyd for jennings. Jennings while a solid player is 29 and injury prone. I'd love your feedback here.

Tough call. I want to premise it by saying that I don't think it's a bad deal in general. Greg Jennings would probably be ranked the best player in that deal as of now--but by the end of the year--Lloyd could be. The thing is that I'm not very big on Vincent Jackson this year--but that's just my opinion. Also, you still have dez. and torrey..which means one of your solid wr's would have to sit every week if you take the deal. Also, you would have to drop a player assuming you don't have the roster spot--which most likely would be ingram. I think that based on your team--I probably would very slightly lean towards taking the deal just because I believe in Lloyd..and even though I don't like Vincent jackson--I think he is legit material for future trade bait.

Tough call. I want to premise it by saying that I don't think it's a bad deal in general. Greg Jennings would probably be ranked the best player in that deal as of now--but by the end of the year--Lloyd could be. The thing is that I'm not very big on Vincent Jackson this year--but that's just my opinion. Also, you still have dez. and torrey..which means one of your solid wr's would have to sit every week if you take the deal. Also, you would have to drop a player assuming you don't have the roster spot--which most likely would be ingram. I think that based on your team--I probably would very slightly lean towards taking the deal just because I believe in Lloyd..and even though I don't like Vincent jackson--I think he is legit material for future trade bait.

Thanks for the thoughts. Lafell would probably be who I'd drop if I take this.

I've been offered vincent and lloyd for jennings. Jennings while a solid player is 29 and injury prone. I'd love your feedback here.

Personally I think I would do this. I'm pretty high on Lloyd this year though. Both he and Jennings are in a high powered offense.

VinJack/Lloyd for Jennings/LaFell. Tough call. I'm also not a big Jackson believer, and I also think Lloyd could be big for the Pats. So, it's a mized bag. Truth is, I see Jennings as a boom or busty weekly contributor, and getting 2 starters for essentially 1 can really help over the course of Bye weeks and injury protection. So, I'd probably decide to so it.

Will you answer mine -- http://forums.footballguys.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=655023

Thanks!